WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Ah cheers :D I've just got to look at the bigger picture and realise how amazing it is to have nearly lost a stone in 2 weeks!

Plus BMI is now 37.8 when it was 39.9 and at my biggest it was 42.5!

Its all good chick :D

Looking at some old pictures for a bit of thinspiration. Lost over 4 stone in this picture from 14 stone to just under 10. :) Know I can do it again plus some :)

Last edited:
Gorgeous girl!! I'm sure you'll do great. I've put 2 slim pics up in my kitchen, 1 on my fridge and 1 on the treat cupboard.... Every time I'm making the kids food or my shakes it's just a wee bit extra determination :) xxx

Lovely pic chick !! :D

Lovely piccy hun xx

Ahh cheers guys I remember that day I still felt hideous and had worn granny pants the lot but now I wish I stayed that size and been happy!!

I'm 2lb away from a stone now- lost 1.4lb over night yay! And I did no exercise last night! Just lots of water.

Bridesmaid dress fitting today. Wonder if I'll be a 16 today. Fingers crossed.

PS- Exante Dreamer- my OH said my bum looked flatter tday!! I said really, I havent lost any of that (I never do!) but he was adament I had! Must be a man thing! xxx

Men eh ;) Well done on smaller bum! lol i can completely relate to what you said. When i look at my skinny pics, I remember feeling fat at the time, ridiculous! At least now we have learnt to appreciate it and hopefully will love our figures more once we reach them again :) xx

Hi
I have a weighted hoop and it is great fun. I do it during comercial breaks if I am watching TV. Good for the waist but be aware that you can get some bruising at first round your waist and wear trainers or other footwear especially at first because it can be painful if you keep on dropping it on the old bit tootsies! :eek:
Mere x

I will definately appreciate my body this time around! And make the most of it! Esp when I can feel it already its keeping me going!

It was interesting talkin to my friend who is doing the cambridge diet y'day. She can't have anything added to her products- like sweetners, cinnamon, salt etc. Iwonder if having these extras has any affect on loss?

Yes mere- I am very very bruised! Hopefully they will go eventually! Lol. x

I know I'll certainly appreciate my body this one round. Only been slim once in my life and think it lasted 4 months.... Even then I didn't really enjoy it as most people told me I looked ill constantly so I ate to keep THEM happy.... Not this time! It's MY body. Xxx

Completely agree with that Carrie! I know this time, having been 16stone at my biggest, I will fully appreciate my body and will continue to exercise and eat healthily with the odd treat here and there.
I was told recently that people try to sabotage you by saying things like you look ill, your meant to be a bit bigger etc but the only ones they say that for is themselves!

Yep most people say things like that to try and make themselves feel better, I had about 5 years of a previous relationship being told I was fat and hideous when I was between a size 10/12. Ultimately turned to food to comfort me but it doesn't in the long run!

How often are you hula hooping? I've been using just dance 4 with my OH most nights and burning up some major calories, such a laugh too!

Keep up the good work chick, and you look lovely in your piccy too :) xx

That's so harsh! Relationships- when your in the wrong one/with the wrong one can have serious affects on the way you eat- too little or too much either isn't healthily. I'm deffo a comfort eater- and I just love food! Least this diet takes the temptation of food away though still have to watch OH eating numerous take aways! I feel like a salvating dog!

I've tried to do 10mins hula hooping a day. Have had to have a little break because it hurts to swing on my bruises so instead been doing the hula game on the wii. I mix up my exercise- doing the xtrainer too- in order to work on different areas of the body.

How are you getting on with the diet? x

Definitely. Iv been fat for ages now so have had a LOT of time to look at skinny pictures. I will appreciate that figure forever once iv finally got it back and will know to ignore my thoughts if i think im still a fatty at 9-10st xx

I just feel lik being overweight (obese!) holds me back so much. I'm 23 yet have missed out on so many things I should have done before getting to this age because of my weight or have gotten really upset. Like fancy dress nights on hen dos, going swimming, going on holiday and festivals etc. :( I've never worn a bikini!

Did you weight creep on you gradually over time? Mine was a mixture of being at Uni and relationship contentment!

All the more reason to be so excited that you're getting rid of all them feelings, and will be fabulous this Summer :)

I know how you feel. I was the fat one all through school until the age of 14. It was horrible, PE, school swimming, bullying and name calling. I dieted and got slim but by age 19 i was fat again so dieted and stayed around 12st for a while, then 9st, then 15st, 9st, 15st, and then a battle of staying between 11-13st for the last few years until i hit 14st 12lbs this year and here i am :) This time its the end, i wont allow any more years of life too be this way again xx

I have to agree that I am going to try much harder to keep to a size 14/16 this time.
I know I will always stuggle with my weight. I always have.
Once I get into a 16 this time around, I am definitely chucking the 18's
Last time I gave away stuff two sizes above what I was...... which was good as when I was a size 20, all the size 24's went ! But I think the closer I get to goal, the stricter I will have to be this time :)

I've never been really slim but now I know what it feels like to be this big anything below 10 stone I will be happy with even though I should be like 8.5.

Notsoskinnymarge- sell your old clothes on ebay! Thats what Im going to do :)

ED- what diets have you done previously?xx

Back