WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Ha it was only 10 mins! Hopefully the more I get used to it the less the bruises will get :p

So, day 11 today..looking forward to weigh in on Friday...hoping for a loss of 6lb to make it 1 stone in total as I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping at the weekend, I know thats a bit ask but seeing as my week 1 weigh in was fairly low compared to some peoples I might get lucky!

This diet is completely feeling like the norm. I really like the bars now- though I have read a couple of times that the bars slow weightloss? I hope not because I love them! I've really one off the carbonara even though I loved it at the beginning!
I have also been good with exercising- 20-30mins a day. I never thought I would enjoy exercising that much but actually finding I want to do more everyday but not wanting to push myself.
What exercise is everyone else doing? It can't be bad to exercise surely. A few people of said I shouldn't really be doing any :S

Going to have a banana shake for tea. I will look forward to that :)

Well done to all the week 2 weighers today :D

I'm not sure that the bars do slow weightloss...
I know you should only have one a day :)
I think they have slightly more carbs than the other packs, so maybe thats why some people think it does slow you down :)
I used to have them every day last time .... this time round I am trying to use up the shakes first, as I always end up with loads :eek:, as I eat the other stuff first :eek:

I know on the Cambridge Diet that your not allowed them for the first few weeks or something.

Every Tuesday I always feel like I could eat something nice! I'm not hungry and I'm not going to cheat but it's strange I always seem to feel like this on Tuesdays lol.

When I did lighter life you weren't allowed the bars for the first 3 days so you went into ketosis easier, after that I had a bar everyday and lost 4 1/2 stone in 17 weeks, don't think they done me any harm lol. I've not had any this time as I'm using old sachets... Can't wait till payday!!! Xxx

Ah well I'm in ketosis so hopefully should be fine! I did take about 5 days though for it to kick in! I love the bars! I've just received a months supply- but now wish I hadn't order carbonaras and could just live of bars, shakes and porridge!

What diet do you prefer? LL or Exante?

I prefer the shakes on Exante but prefer the bars from lighter life and I really miss my councillor, she's such a star and even although she no longer makes money outta me she's still there if I need to phone her or email her. She's going to help me with the refeed at the end.... I liked going to class every week, getting weighed then sharing stories with everyone at class then having our meeting, I was 100% then and have been 100% this time. Hoping I can succeed AND maintain. Xxx

I guess they are all quite similiar. My original plan was to do Exante until I got my BMI down to under 40 and then do the cambridge diet to have a counsellor person. I think Im just going to stick to Exante though as its much the same and cheaper!

Yeah, I can't afford lighter life... Was £72 per week when I was last there... Compared to £108 for a month? No contest really :) xxx

Ah well I'm in ketosis so hopefully should be fine! I did take about 5 days though for it to kick in! I love the bars! I've just received a months supply- but now wish I hadn't order carbonaras and could just live of bars, shakes and porridge!

What diet do you prefer? LL or Exante?

Its a shame you cant pick your own multipacks, like that eh ?
:)

I know it would be so much cheaper to buy the bumper pack!
Are you guys using ketostix? Mines on the darkest even though I'm.drinking 3+litres!! x

Hi
You can do it and just think how good you are going to feel in your bridesmaid dress not to mention your bikini! Well done with your weight loss so far. Mere x

Hi
This is the first VLCD I have ever been on and did not realise how expensive they can be. Thank goodness I stumbled on Exante, which seems reasonably priced to me. Good old Google.:) I am only having the bars and shakes which are lovely. Mere x

I hope I can get there!
Feeling really rubbish today- so tired and weak :( Desperately trying to get down my tom soup- taken me ages- last one thank god! Dont know if I coming down with something or affects of the diet!

So it's weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Still have no energy and really tired. I thought it was suppose to be getting easier but I found week one so easy! I just want something nice in this cold weather :(
What's more annoying, is weighing myself this morning to discover I'm still 14.5stone even though I was that on Monday morning. How can I lose 2lb in 3 days then nothing in 3? Booo :(

Hi
I think that is why you are advised to only weigh in once a week. So disheartening when you dont get the loss you deserve but you usually find it has come off the next week. This is the voice of experience from a serial dieter!
Mere x

Hi
I think that is why you are advised to only weigh in once a week. So disheartening when you dont get the loss you deserve but you usually find it has come off the next week. This is the voice of experience from a serial dieter!
Mere x

I shouldn't have weighed really- just took at as an opportunity as I went to the loo this morning and can't always guarantee I will go on WI day. I like to go before I jump on the scales- prob doesn't make much difference- its all in the mind!
I hope it will come off next week to make up for it but I though that this week :) I was reading one of the maintainers thread and she only weighed monthly which sounds like a good idea- don't know if I can resist though! x

Hi
You can do it and just think how good you are going to feel in your bridesmaid dress not to mention your bikini! Well done with your weight loss so far. Mere x

Ahh and thanks for the support! :)

I hope you get a wee bit more tomorrow, to keep you going chick :)

Well, I've made it to week 2 with a loss of 3.4lb. A low less than I expected- I have done regular exercise and drank sooo much water, I am happy that it is all going downwards, I'm going inwards and in 2 weeks its a total of 11.4 pound which is nearly a stone. I need to lose 4lb to lose just over a stone next week to be happy :)

Back