WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

Ahh cheers guys- finally got my whooosh! It's probably the stress of the past few days! People were mentioning my baggy clothes today!

How are you all getting on?

Hi
I am doing 15 mins powerhoop every second day that way I can cope with the bruises! I have signed up for a powerhoop class at the gym next Wednesday! Not sure if I am doing the wrong thing because it lasts 45 mins. Still it should help with the weight loss. :sigh:
Mere x

It will deffo help to tone anyway!

It's weird though- this week I've done no exercise and had less than my usual water intake and went to the loo less- put have had a greater loss!

Hi
I am doing 15 mins powerhoop every second day that way I can cope with the bruises! I have signed up for a powerhoop class at the gym next Wednesday! Not sure if I am doing the wrong thing because it lasts 45 mins. Still it should help with the weight loss. :sigh:
Mere x

I was looking at the power hoop the other day... I think a class will incorporate more of an all over work out, as opposed to just your waist :)
I wish there was a class near me that did it, I would love to try it :D
North Ayrshire ? Not too far from me, I think ... if you dont mind me asking, where is the class Mere ? :)

It will deffo help to tone anyway!

It's weird though- this week I've done no exercise and had less than my usual water intake and went to the loo less- put have had a greater loss!

Very well done then :D

Well done hun you are doing fab xx

Ahh cheers :D Good end to a stressful week!

Did anyone see botched bodies and the lady who had so much skin after losing 15 stone??

Noooooooooooo ...
I love watching those kinda programmes, but missed it :)

I recorded it- it really was foul though! With half of what she had to lose, I'm hoping I won't go like that!

I also watched My Mad Fat Diary on E4- so relatable to when I was younger!!

I saw that poor woman, I love fatty programmes! I watch them all! Iv got a few recorded left to watch this week xx

She'd lost 15 stone so no wonder she looked like that and she was quite old!

Being in our twenties, our skin should still be elasticy! (sp!) and won't end up like that!!

I had 2 babies both 9lbs 3oz and went from 9st to 15st with both pregnancies and i looked fine.. but third time lucky i doubt! surely my body has had enough this time lol. Im expecting a wobbly belly, thighs and arms but only slightly, not like the loose skin you see in those programmes xx

Thats good that you went back after your pregnancies! Its remarkable really what happens to skin being expanded and going back and all that! I've got so many stretch marks I should probably start bio oiling them up!!

I have stretch marks too, a lot on my tummy but they have faded white so are more noticable when light shines on them, which is never lol! Im sure you'll be fine :) xx

She'd lost 15 stone so no wonder she looked like that and she was quite old!

Being in our twenties, our skin should still be elasticy! (sp!) and won't end up like that!!

20's ????
I wish ;)
No, I dont actually :p
Im actually quite happy in my 40's :D

I have to admit, I did the shred last time I lost weight, and my arms and legs were rather toned :D, more than I ever thought possible !!
My stomach was a bit wobbly, but I have never had a ripped toned tum.... and it was a much smaller wobble, so I was very happy :D
2 stone to go, and I will be there again :D
I just need to start shredding :rolleyes:

Yeah mine are white so thankfully a lot less visable!

So today I've had some porridge and a vanilla shake. Then as I'm suppose to be on AAM week I thought I'd have some chicken, pepper and a bit of lettuce. Trouble is, I feel so guilty eating that I don't wanna have my last meal replacement.

I dont get how on AAM week you dont put weight as your having an extra 400 calories a day!

I also licked some twiglets and chucked them! Do you think this counts as eating and take me out of ketosis? Deffo going to avoid AAM week this week as have a feeling thats when old habits will start again!

PS what is shredding???

Ha ha ha- desperate times! Once I licked one I went on to lick around 8! I'm sure people have had bigger blips hahaha!! I feel so naughty though!! If I put on this week its down to those friggin twiglets!

I don't think I'd get on with AAM week- I think its too tempting eating food again esp so early on so tomorrow I'll go back to 3 replacements again. Just eating more calories seems wrong- which is still why I haven't had 3rd meal replacement! I just feel so hungry today! I hate the weekends! My OH had a takeaway but I resisted- even serving it out for him!

Have you tried the shred thing?

Im sure your weight-loss will be fine! :) Well done for resisting! Iv got the DVD here, had if for months, but have never opened it. I will start the 30 day shred when i know i have the time to keep it up properly. I worry about exercising too much because my body will get used to it and i think il be expected to keep up that level of exercise just to keep a normal weight once im off the diet. Whereas if i exercise the amount i think i can do daily, forever, that will be better xx

Back