WannabeSkinnyMinnie's Fat to Fab Diary 2013

I should sell them, but I dont really have time to list ect ect.... so will probably put them to the charity shop :), or bin the old stuff :)

ED- what diets have you done previously?xx

Oh God theres a question, where to start. When i was 14 i didnt know much, So id just not eat chocolates and crisps, and would have a salad baguette when i got home. It worked anyhoo, and i was slim for a while. Iv been on a pitta bread diet where id only eat salad pittas. As an adult iv gone from 15st to 9st a couple of times now, Both ridiculous crash diets which lost all the weight in 16 weeks. First was a bowl of soup once a day at the same time, second time was a plate of tuna salad once a day at the same time. They both did the trick like but i got pregnant as soon as i reached 9st, twice! Lol. Since then it has been a fight to get the will power back and iv tried crash diets again but couldnt stick at them. There was a bowl of rice with gravy granules once a day which lost quite a bit, A bread only diet where id eat 6 slices of bread and coffee a day.. silly things like that. Id bet theres a load more too that i cant think of at the moment. Wont go back to any of that, you get no structure, its not realistic to maintain is it. I feel so confident with Exante for an actual plan afterwards and thats whats different :) xx

Gosh that's taken me back to being 16, I struggled to keep my weight below 11st so I would only have a tuna baguette, no butter lowest of low fat mayo and a handful of peanuts. And that's all I would live off! Then I became obsessed with getting that gap between your thighs, never did achieve it but toned my bum and legs by "bum walking" lol the things we do...!

They sound like some strange diets! Unusual bread one! Did you lose weight on that one?

What is bum walking?! xx

They sound like some strange diets! Unusual bread one! Did you lose weight on that one?

What is bum walking?! xx

Like exante dreamer it was all I was eating too so lost quite a bit too.

Lol bum walking is when you sit on the floor, legs outstretched and try and sort of walk forward on your bum, it's more like shuffle/wiggle forward! Worked wonders! Sounds daft and looks even more so! Xx

Did you keep losing weight each week on these diets? I haven't heard of any of those lol.

Haha might have try the bum wiggle movement :p How long did you bum wiggle for in order to get toned?! Lol x

I wouldn't say it was a healthy was to do it, but was losing about half a stone in 2 - 4 weeks. Usually after so long I'd have a bit of a binge on junk food and would go back and forth.

I used to do the bum wiggle walking (lol) while watching the soaps, so at least an hour depending on which ones were on, god it seems so daft now when I think about it! Xx

Oh god an hour- I reckon that would be so difficult!! I think my OH would think I was crazy haha! I'd probably wear the carpet out lol!

Funny! Made me laugh but will have a go later!!

Did you keep losing weight each week on these diets? I haven't heard of any of those lol.

I in no way what so ever recommend any of them hun - They wernt real diets, It was ideas i had made up that i tried. I didnt know VLCD even existed - I was starving my body. Id lose 1lb every day or 2, I was weighing anything up to 10 times a day. So unhealthy. Anyway, if they worked then i wouldnt have joined the forum a few weeks ago at nearly 15st lol. Deprivation leads to bingeing, and i soon shot back up. With Exante its full of the right proper stuff that stops your body going into starvation mode, and gives you all the vitamins, Completely different! Maintaining the weightloss is a much more realistic achievement on Exante than any home made crash diet. I wont be doing all this work to pile it all back on again i can tell you! :) xx

One word: OFSTED arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraghhhhhh!!

Have not drank enough water today, don't even feel like eating! :S

Aww no, make sure you drink enough tonight or the headaches will get worse, I get migraines when I haven't had enough so always try n get 2 litres or liquid down. Not easy but better than a stinker of a headache xx

Well, the last 2 days have been non stop! The diet has faded into the background over the past two days due to the stresses of OFSTED. Though I am happy to say I have been 100% despite all the stress! The only thing is I haven't been drinking much water so will leave my weigh in tomorrow and weigh in next week! 2 whole weeks between weigh ins!! Major determination needed!

Hope you've all had a fab 100% 2 days!

If you have remained 100% you should have lost something, regardless of how much water you have had.
2 week WI's is proper hardcore !!
:D

Yeh I was just worried I'd be holding more water than usual I know it won't be fat! It is hardcore- I will prob cave in by saturday! How are you doing?

Yeh I was just worried I'd be holding more water than usual I know it won't be fat! It is hardcore- I will prob cave in by saturday! How are you doing?

I had a planned day off on Tuesday, which turned into 2 :eek:.... but I am back now :)

Weighed Myself- I gave in! Glad I did have lost 5lb!!

Ahhhhh well done :D

Back