want to be a skinny mini

1st weight in

WI 1 = -8.5 pounds :D:D:D (14st 1lbs)

Sooo happy and even more determined now.

thanks for all the lovely messages guys!!

Farmgirl, hope your weight in went well today, good luck :)!

Pinkyjay, just stick in there and you'll have an awesome result at your next WI :D!!

Fbs, its going great so far, really enjoying cd dis time and it doesnt really feel like a diet to me yet!! How are you doing :)??

Well done on the great loss and I'm glad it's going good. I was a bit worried that we hadn't heard from you, but relieved now. :D

The diet is going good for me too thanks. :)

ah thanks a million fbs, havent been on the past few days as im minding my lil niece and she has kept me so busy I hardly know what day it is haha! when will you be starting your exante products?!

:clap:Hi Natlou,
Well done on your weight loss! That's an amazing result. Good luck for week 2. :D

day 9

thanks tess!!! hope your having a good weekend so far my dear :D.

Cant believe ive made it to day 9, the days are flying by. My size 16's are starting to get baggy (whoop whoop) and thats all the motivation I need to keep going! I am so in love with dis diet right now! Hope everyone is havin an awesome weekend!xx

finally got my laptop fixed the last week has been hell with out it!!!
hi to all :D, hope everyone has been getting on great!

i'm at the end of week 3 :eek: heading for week for and after a few days of stressed related breaking of diet i remained the same weight last week:cry:!! hoping for a decent loss tomorrow at my wi!! glad to be back on track tho, really missed been able to come on here for my motivation and inspiration from other ppls stories! here's to week 4 :party0019:!!xx xx xx

another 3 pounds down last thursday! only getting to post now as life is so hectic dese days, bit disappointed with myself as had i not fecked up the week previous id have been down more weight by now!! hope that by being 100% dis week that il get back on track for this weeks wi!!xx

Back