Want to lose 2 Stone!

Hi Romi, I missed you posting a couple of weeks ago so only just read through your diary.

Well done on your 3.5lbs loss so far - keep going and that playboy outfit will soon be the order of the day.

Its a great motivator to get back to that slinky figure

as long as you make wise decisions and dont over eat you will be fine :) what sort of treat are you thinking of? I'm an italian / chinese fan myself - plenty of healthy filling options! xxx

Its amazing how Weight Watchers makes you think twice about something you would usually not think twice about eating.

I've got plenty of points saved for my treat and thinking of having a few vodkas and diet lemonade and a KFC.

Does anyone know how WW works out their points? My boyf set up an excel sheet and I have to type in the fibre of the food I eat. Is this correct? xxx

Its amazing how Weight Watchers makes you think twice about something you would usually not think twice about eating.

I've got plenty of points saved for my treat and thinking of having a few vodkas and diet lemonade and a KFC.

Does anyone know how WW works out their points? My boyf set up an excel sheet and I have to type in the fibre of the food I eat. Is this correct? xxx

that sounds like the American version? however if you message smilerjen, she has a fab excel sheet which has a points calc on it xxx

I did find a points formula on a website. It's all quite complicated - the calculator you buy does it for you by inputing just calories and sat. fat - the formula on the internet did use fibre as well and as Rach says, it might be the American one.

Well done so far.

Brilliant result - make sure you post it on the weekly weight loss thread - we could do with some big numbers this week to try and hit our collective target. xx

hope you enjoy xmas and new year :) xx

Feel like giving up

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year.

I gained 0.5lbs over the festive period but lost 2lbs last week. Have my weigh in tomorrow and after jumping on my WW scales at home this morning Im a bit upset.

Last week I got down to 10st 13.5lbs so dropped a point in my daily allowance to 18 a day.

For the past week I have been so good and not even had any alcohol and been having around 15 points a day as I like to save some for a bag of Thai Sweet Chilli on a Saturday.

Ive been doing this since I started 5 weeks ago and always seem to lose weight but the scales read 10st 13lbs and 3/4. I feel gutted as Ive been so good and dont know how this could have happened. Feel like giving up :cry:

Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a great xmas and new year.

I gained 0.5lbs over the festive period but lost 2lbs last week. Have my weigh in tomorrow and after jumping on my WW scales at home this morning Im a bit upset.

Last week I got down to 10st 13.5lbs so dropped a point in my daily allowance to 18 a day.

For the past week I have been so good and not even had any alcohol and been having around 15 points a day as I like to save some for a bag of Thai Sweet Chilli on a Saturday.

Ive been doing this since I started 5 weeks ago and always seem to lose weight but the scales read 10st 13lbs and 3/4. I feel gutted as Ive been so good and dont know how this could have happened. Feel like giving up :cry:

Awww Romi, dont give up hun. Body weight fluctuates all day every day so dont feel down. It could be water, anything.

0.5lbs over the festive period - wow you! That's not bad at all. And well done on the 2lbs loss xxx

Romi - panic not!!!!

A few weeks back I was the same - had just started exercising like a crazy woman and really sticking to my points - and put on 0.5lbs, followed by 1.5lbs on - I was gutted!

However, it all pays back eventually - and the gain over Christmas was pretty low and then lost 3lbs last week - stick with it.

We all go through a plateu at some stage and that's when you need to dig a little deeper for motivation.

Let us know how you are feeling xx

Awww Romi, dont give up hun. Body weight fluctuates all day every day so dont feel down. It could be water, anything.

0.5lbs over the festive period - wow you! That's not bad at all. And well done on the 2lbs loss xxx

Thanks Emma.

Think im just so frustrated because I feel I was doing so well this week/last week and for the scales not to show all the hard work I put in is so annoying

Back