Want to lose 2 Stone!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Romi, 1 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone

I joined Weight Watchers last Monday and have my first weigh in tonight at 7pm (so nervous)!

Was wondering if it's possible to change classes? Basically my class is in Glasgow City Centre and the time I get back home from work I need to leave again and drive back into Glasgow.

Joined with my boyfriends sister and it was a class inbetween where we lived so we could both attend. Just think now it might be a bit of a problem :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxemmaxx

xxemmaxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good luck for weigh in tonite hope it goes well for ya how has ur week went? x

4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck for you First wi tonight i look forward to hearing how you do.
    Yes changing class is no problem tell your new leader and she will get your cards from the old,as i have done this so many times!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins, good luck with your wi

You can change class anytime at all, where in Glasgow are you??

6. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for the replies!

First week wasnt too bad because I was off work so getting up later but now Im back at work the days are longer and I feel hungry today.

I'm in Shieldhall, near Braehead Shopping Centre. Thats great about classes. Will need to stay to hear about the new changes but after I will probably change to a class thats nearer so I can weigh and go.

I'm only on 19 points a day and finding it hard to save points for treat meals. I've been buying the ready meals as I'm just new and still unsure of points for most things as the book I got hasn't got some of the things I eat in it x

7. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Good luck for tonight. I use some of the ready meals as well, anything to make it easier :)

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My class is in Cardonald, on a Monday evening... thats nice and handy and the leader is lovely.

9. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Is the class at 5.15pm? I finish work at 5.30pm and get home around 6.15pm.

Finding it hard also because I go to Curves 3 days a week and the latest you can go is 7pm. Works out I need to now go to Curves 3 days in a row which I hate :mad:

Feels like I will never have time to relax after work as Im either at WW or the gym.

10. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    welcome and good luck hunni.

im on 18pts and i also find it a struggle sometimes to save some for treat but just 1 pt aday soon adds up hun and a 7pt treat can be very good.xxx

11. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I saved up 8 points for a dinner with a friend last Thursday which was ok but even then I was picking the healthiest option I could find. Problem is I'm addicted to Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli (the big bags) and I know a small bag is 5 points so god knows how many the bigger one is!

I am craving them so much its unreal. Dont know how longer I can last without them! x :cry:

12. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just seen a few classes at Quality Hotel in Glasgow which I could go to on my lunch break. Perfect!

13. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I make the 0pt soups to fill up on at lunch time , also smocked haddock , rice , curry powder , onion all stuffed into a pepper with salad is a really tasty filling meal, its just a case of finding new things to eat .xx

14. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins Romi. Just had my first weigh in today also. Good luck on you're weigh in tonight. Keep us posted.

15. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Welcome to WW Romi and good luck with your first WI tonight - Looking forward to hearing your results :) xxx

16. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks!

Well just back and so disappointed Ive only lost 1.5lbs.

Weighed myself on Sunday morning and I had lost 3lbs so Im on a bit of a downer. Had a friend who didnt really count her points and she managed to lose 1lb. I tried hard and expected more of a loss.

17. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Welcome to minis.

Don't be down hearted thats a loss all the same more will come off I'm sure.

M

18. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done hunni.xx

19. Anna_B

Anna_B Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Points
    Well done! Did you weigh at different times of day as that can make a big difference?

20. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you. True, it is a loss but as usual you always want to lose more! x

Last edited: 1 December 2008
  21. Romi

Romi Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yip I weighed myself on Sunday morning and thats when I had lost 3lbs and I didnt have as many clothes on.

Seems mad to get weighed at that time of night as I've obviously just had my dinner (thats my excuse anyway)! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.