want to say hi.

pos bird

I have done ww for a week now and lost 4 pounds. I am doing it on my own and not going to classes. I have the aid of an app on my phone which is great as works as a diary and has a calculator and bar code reader to work out points and buy the magazine. I pretty much have my head round it but i have one query. Asda do a mushroom stir fry. All ingredients are free veg yet my app is telling me the whole packet is 5 pp. Is this correct.

Many thanks
Claire

I have done ww for a week now and lost 4 pounds. I am doing it on my own and not going to classes. I have the aid of an app on my phone which is great as works as a diary and has a calculator and bar code reader to work out points and buy the magazine. I pretty much have my head round it but i have one query. Asda do a mushroom stir fry. All ingredients are free veg yet my app is telling me the whole packet is 5 pp. Is this correct.

Many thanks
Claire

Hi!!

i'm also doing it at home on my own with the good ol' apps!!

well done for loosing 4lbs already! :)

I would say that it depends what it is cooked with - dont forget that its not just veg put in a tub, its going to be cooked with some sort of oils sauce etc

Are you working it out with your app or the caluclator? if its the calculator then i would say it was correct.....

marie x

Using the barcode scanner. I cook it in 4 sprays of fry light so 0 pp there. I beleive they are fresh veg with no oils. Mind you saying that I have scanned tinned toms before and they so points when I believe they are free. I am thinking of joining a club for a couple of weeks just to get all the books for reference.

Claire

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

yes i would, its handy to have the books for a back up aswell! im not sure if all veg is free... there may be some fancy stuff that is pointed , im
not sure...might be worth checking them out if u know whats in it! x

Back