Wanted: Cambridge Men!!

Just thought i'd give a little progress report on how my diet/detox is going (as i don't write diaries like most :cry: )

Well since i last posted on this topic, i've lost another 2 and a half stone, meaning i weigh just above 16 stone (16 stone 1 pound to be exact). That means in total, i've lost just shy of 7 stone, so overall im happy.

My target weight is somewhere in the region of 13 and a half stone, so with a bit of luck, i should be somewhere near that region by the end of May/ early June !

I'm looking forward to the Easter weekend, as i've decided to eat normal food on easter saturday and sunday. I've had 1-2 day breaks on this diet before on several occasions - (mainly for interviews or family occasions), and i've found it easy to get straight back onto the diet after eating normal food. Therefore i shouldnt encounter too many problems getting back on the diet after this little weekend break.

Here is an online blog i found, following the progress of a man who has roughly 13 stone to lose. So for all the males seeking inspiration to lose weight, read this mans current journey !!! The Big Diet

:) :) :)

wowser. there's more men out there dieting than we're led to believe! well done all of you on some great results! x

Hi, just like to say to all of you, Well done - keep it up (or down actually)LOL.
Bigal6, that is a phenomenal weight loss,you must be sooooo proud of your achievement. how long did it take you?

A message for "not so big Al"

Hi Big Al, a fellow Big Al here, I am 10 weeks into my journey of weight loss with cambridge, I have a total of 14.5 stone to lose and am currently just over 5 stone into that journey. I would be interested in how long it took you to lose the 12 stone, how are you managing now at maintaining it?

I have a blog The Big Diet I can be emailed with a link from there
All the best
Alan

Alan you are doing absolutely fantastic buddy!! Just been checking out your blog.

M.

Hello folks
It took me about 6-7 months to lose the 12 stones.I've kept it off for 3-4 months.I could do with losing a couple of stone more when I get my head out of my backside and stof faffing about.:rolleyes: :D :D

Well done bigal6!!!

12 Stone is awesome:clap: :clap: :clap:

congratulations.gif

Love Mini xxx

I started the diet in January and by the end of the month should have completed the 4 stone I aimed to lose (and if I lose more that is never a bad thing).

Compared to some of the losses about in this topic 4 stone seems a little insignificant :) but its made me feel a whole lot better.

Congrats everyone whos lost on here and those currently on their journeys!

Hi All,

Swapped over to CD 2 weeks ago due to LLC quitting on us all with no notice and having zero support from LL themselves.

Lost 15lbs in first 2 weeks on CD so a total of 83lbs in 14weeks. Its hell of a journey - mainly emotionally.

Am catching up on some of the Blogs (just kept a Diary thread myself) and they are spectacular - keep it up guys

I haven't started yet but have my packs ready to go next week.

Got 78lbs to lose, and will still be left with a BMI of over 25, should I be worried about this ? I am well built (well at least my top half is :D ).

Erm Hopefully me

Hi
My names andy and i started Cambridge just over a year age weight 26 stones 8. I went down to 17 stone 9 in march and then decided to push th bloody self destruct button and give in.. I don't know why so please don't ask. Anyway went back to my councillor today and weighed in at 20 stones 8, to say i'm gutted is an understatement but as god is my witness it's all over now. I want to make friends with my feet and see if i'm missing the toilet seat when i go for a number 1. Looking for people to talk to while i go through this again. I think with a bit more support i can finally do this.

Hi. New to forum and CD in my 4th day now. Have to say i've been fantisizing about food sometimes, but overall not feeling too bad. Decisions whether to have soup or shake!! Not sure what i've lost as when i was weighed i was 14 sone 2lbs, but had heavy jeans and shoes on. Currently weigh 13 stone 8lbs, but how realistic this is i'm not sure. My weigh will give more insight on wednesday evening. Have to say i've been impressed with how the CD foods taste. Been struggling with the water today only had a litre so far. So i need to get that going, taking each day as it comes. Any advice for me would be useful. On SS and going away to France on 28th and really don't want to be on it then want to enjoy my holiday and eat sensibly, but don't want to undo all the hard work i will have done up to then.

Back