Warburtons Milk Roll

ILovePopcorn!

Hi all,

If this has 45cals per slice and 0.2 sat fat would you class it as 1 point or 0.5 point?? Im new to this sorry! i just dont know whether it would come into the 40cal or the 60cal bit????

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Personally I would class it as 0.5points. I was always told to round it to the nearest 20cals. So if something was 41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48 or 49 then I would round it down to 40cals.
But if it was 50,51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58 or 59 then I would round it upto 60cals. (those cals are just an example.)
My Leader said over the course of the day you will round some things up and somethings down so it should even itself out in the end, if you know what I mean?!

Hope this helps?

Hi all,

If this has 45cals per slice and 0.2 sat fat would you class it as 1 point or 0.5 point?? Im new to this sorry! i just dont know whether it would come into the 40cal or the 60cal bit????

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hiiiiiii, just calculated it on wilfs corner website where it does it for you... and it equals 0.5 :) but if you are unsure like CookiesnCream has said above just do it by rounding up or down :)

Have to say thats really good points for that bread!! .. i like that better than the WW bread and it's same points may have to get some thank you!! :)

Back