Warbutons Sandwich Thins!

tuppers

Just wanted to share my new lunch discovery - the sandwich thins are like an already flattened panini and 1.5 points for both sides of the sandwich! Brilliant for toasties!!

They are lovely! Only 100 calories if you're CCing. Lovely with some garlic mushrooms and a bit of tomato puree. Yummmmmm :p

they are my new best friends! Those and warburtons wraps, I have stopped buying bread altogether now, and stick to those. Heavenly!! Only problem I have is they are hard to find so when I do manage to find them I empty the shelves and fill my freezer hehe

Haha yes I freeze them too! So easy - especially if you toast them anyway. Toasted and sliced into soldiers with dippy eggs is yummy :)

Haha yes I freeze them too! So easy - especially if you toast them anyway. Toasted and sliced into soldiers with dippy eggs is yummy :)

ohhh havent thought of that..i LOVE dippy eggs...thats brekkie tomorrow sorted hehe :)

Managed to make one thin stretch two eggs, was a rather filling lunch!

I want some of these now after readin your posts ! Silly question but in the shop ar they just next to tha normal warbutons bread?x

I want some of these now after readin your posts ! Silly question but in the shop ar they just next to tha normal warbutons bread?x

i spent ages scouring the shelves to find them...normally near the pitta breads and the wraps are with the other wraps....but they get hidden so look closely lol

ooh how many points for the wraps? my husband works for warburtons and our freezer is full of them!

i just found 3 packs of these in the 'whoops' bit at Tesco, 22p a pack!! they are now safeley stored in my freezer for when i come back over to WW after a VLCD!!!!

Thanks for the heads up! - they look yummy!

xx

They are fab, toasted or untoasted filled with salad and meat of ur choice. the wraps are great as a pizza too as stated before....great wee ideas from warburtons, they defo get my vote!

so its 3 points per thin? thats what i calculated it at

Back