Warm Lunch ideas needed please :-)

angwass

Well just got back from Sunny Salou and really struggling to keep warm while at work. I've been freezing all day today and I brought a salad for my dinner and as you can imagine I didn't enjoy it because I was so cold while eating it.

I would like some lovely warm lunch ideas with winter coming up! I have made a couple of soups, enjoyed some and not enjoyed others so I really need to experiment a bit more with soups and bring them but would appreciate some different ideas from people. I have a microwave at work so makes it a little easier and I also have a flask at home.

Thanks in advance :)

If you do a search for lunch there are literally thousands of lunch idea posts x

Not everyone likes them but I don't mind a pasta n sauce packet with a steam fresh frozen bag of veg added in to get my superfree. Also I make huge amounts of meals when I know I'm gonna want something warm so take leftover lasagne or shepherds pie or curry and whack it in the microwave. I'm not a huge soup lover myself so i resort to other things xx

baked potato or scrambled egg with toast as ur hex and some beans, microwave rice fusions with some cooked chicken or mugshot and a lean ham sarnie ....

Thanks for the ideas :) Oh nice takeaway queen, you have a nice time? I loved it, was AI and put 2.5lb on but struggling to get back on to 'diet' at min....given myself a good talking to this morning and come to work with a bacon salad x

yeah it was lovely we were too far outside salou centre tho. all russian and no english or irish. i hated the food so lived on pizza and chips so piled on the weight :( have lost the holiday lbs now just have to work on the rest!

Back