wat keeps u motivated

philly_x - that dress is gorgeous.

I know its beautiful isnt it! Kind of thing i'd look at before and go "I'd SO wear that if I was skinny!".

Lipsy have sold out of it in that colour in December...I'm still praying they'll get it back in stock soon!!

Its approx £175 of pure motivation to me :D

I know its beautiful isnt it! Kind of thing i'd look at before and go "I'd SO wear that if I was skinny!".

Lipsy have sold out of it in that colour in December...I'm still praying they'll get it back in stock soon!!

Its approx £175 of pure motivation to me :D

Seen so much like that, a lot of my college pals go out shopping with me and just put on what I was gonna try and it fits them lovely but I don't even dare try it cause I'll just see a fat short girl in a thin girls clothing.

My wedding dress - it fits as it is, but i would love to be skinny for my honeymoon in June! I don't want a big lot of weight off - a stone would be wonderful :)

Seen so much like that, a lot of my college pals go out shopping with me and just put on what I was gonna try and it fits them lovely but I don't even dare try it cause I'll just see a fat short girl in a thin girls clothing.

A basic shopping trip for me basically is me going round going "id wear that, that and this with that...if I was skinny". Then promptly putting things back again! I've got lots of skinny friends to, hate shopping with them! x

The fact that summer is coming and for once I too want to wear something light and floaty without feeling uncomfortable and hot because I've covered up...

I want to try for a baby soon... and I want us to have the best possible chance of conceiving...

When my husband gives me progress reports on the actual visible results.

The realisation that there is so much more to life than food!

My health, my happiness, my confidence, and more. Life is for living, and you should be happy whilst living it. I dont want to spend anymore of my life wishing to change, I just want to do it

xx

The realisation that there is so much more to life than food!

My health, my happiness, my confidence, and more. Life is for living, and you should be happy whilst living it. I dont want to spend anymore of my life wishing to change, I just want to do it

xx

Amen to that, I think I nodded like a crazy person reading through that :p

Back