Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

wat kind of bathroom scales ?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by gonnagetskinny20, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gonnagetskinny20

gonnagetskinny20 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    want kind of bathroom scales does everyone use to weigh ??

ive ad to just buy some cheap ones and they weigh the same as my mums so i will just take there reading as the right ones, i will just be gutted if they arent quite right and i think ive done better or worse :( oh well will just have to stick it out on these ones and see what happens
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Well mine cost about £12 and in kg i weigh 96.9 but in stones i weigh 15st i googled my weight in kg and it doesnt match up it says 15lb2 or 96kg for 15st, so im gonna go into boots 2moro to see what i weigh and how different it is to mine. I don think price really matters oh and mine are glass electronic ones.

x

4. gonnagetskinny20

gonnagetskinny20 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    mine cost 3.50 from asda, they arent electronic i hope they are right xx

5. missfriz

missfriz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge plan
    Mine are salter scales, bought them 14 years ago and are always accurate with w w scales.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.