Watch-her-fly's s&s diary!

like_a_feather

Thinking Thin!
Morning!!

So I am starting my new S&S diary, having been on LT 100% for 6 weeks. I will update my stats etc when I can get on a comp. I am 28 and been overweight since i was about 12. I was 19.6 in October then got to 17.13 with healthy eating and currently weigh 16.3.

I have really enjoyed trying some of the S&S options and LOVE having a warm meal in the evening. Last night I had the mac cheese with 100g chopped chicken breast and 150g of broccoli and cauliflower. I mixed it all in together and found it delicious. I got really full before finishing but it was great. I'm planning on Spaghetti Bolognese with a side salad tonight.

I'm finding this really easy after LT and excited to see if this has affected my weight. I have booked an induction at the gym today which includes 5 PT sessions so will get cracking with the exercise and also have my first non-LT weigh in!

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

So glad to see that you're excited by SnS! Please bear in mind that starting exercise can slow weight loss initially (not fat loss but weight loss as you retain extra water for a few weeks) so please don't start thinking that SnS is slowing your weight loss if you start exercising at the same time. I would suggest taking your measurements so that you can compare if the weight loss does slow for a bit. Enjoy!

weasey said:
So glad to see that you're excited by SnS! Please bear in mind that starting exercise can slow weight loss initially (not fat loss but weight loss as you retain extra water for a few weeks) so please don't start thinking that SnS is slowing your weight loss if you start exercising at the same time. I would suggest taking your measurements so that you can compare if the weight loss does slow for a bit. Enjoy!

That's great advice, thank you. I am going to try and be strong and after today not weigh in until April 1st so that should settle any interim ups and downs :) xxx

Hi watch-her-fly! Well done on your weight loss so far - that's ace :)
The meals really do make a difference... I was on exante before (only for about 10 days mind you) and this really feels so much more achievable in the long term... I really dont feel im missing out on anything (most of the time!!)
Have a great day :)

sarahlou72 said:
Hi watch-her-fly! Well done on your weight loss so far - that's ace :)
The meals really do make a difference... I was on exante before (only for about 10 days mind you) and this really feels so much more achievable in the long term... I really dont feel im missing out on anything (most of the time!!)
Have a great day :)

Thanks Hun, I agree about it feeling more achieveable. Bring on the slim summer!! Xxx

Hello hun and welcome, after being on LT myself in the past for 8 weeks i know this diet feels like a dream, the hot meal makes all the difference!

Well done on ur loss so far, i think you'll do great on s&s.
And wow not weighing urself till 1st april!?!?! You must have alot of willpower!! Well done for that if u manage it!!

Have a lovely day xx

stef2009 said:
Hello hun and welcome, after being on LT myself in the past for 8 weeks i know this diet feels like a dream, the hot meal makes all the difference!

Well done on ur loss so far, i think you'll do great on s&s.
And wow not weighing urself till 1st april!?!?! You must have alot of willpower!! Well done for that if u manage it!!

Have a lovely day xx

Haha I haven't met anyone from LT who doesnt think this is amazing!!

You have done great as well :)

I will do my best with the weighing ... Can only try eh ;)

Hope you enjoy the sunshine xxx

I know haha its hard not too eh :)
Thankyou :)
Sunshine? Lol You must be joking we never get it, weve had rain all weekend!!! xxx

stef2009 said:
I know haha its hard not too eh :)
Thankyou :)
Sunshine? Lol You must be joking we never get it, weve had rain all weekend!!! xxx

Oh no!! I'm on the isle of Wight and it's gorgeous today! Xxx

Deezer said:
Hey hunni!!!

: ) X

Hey skinny!!!! You are dropping like mad right now!! Slim summer here we come!xxx

First S&S weigh in done and -3.5lbs....i'm very pleased as for the first time EVER since being an adult i'm in the 15's :):):) soooo pleased! I'm only half a pound in there but still taking it!!

I really fancied the cottage pie for brunch today, so enjoyed that. I'm going to make mac cheese, chicken, cauliflower and brocolli for an early tea as we are off to a gig tonight so will need some energy!

I am struggling to finish off my LT products as the S&S ones are so delicious! Really don't want to waste the money though!

I had my induction at the gym yesterday, it went really well and i'm back there tomorrow. I found I had plenty of energy to work out and i'm feeling good! It's amazing to me that in four weeks I could be in the 14's. I will be one ecstatic woman!

Hope everyone has a great day! xxx

It's fantastic when you moved down to that next stone level isn't it?! Yay!!

Well done hun xx

Hi everyone :)

I'm still loving the S&S products. Will need to place another order soon as they are winning against the remaining LT shakes!

I went to the gym again today and was given the strength part of my workout. Oh my god, I am so weak! My arms were useless! The trainer was lovely, and I can always ask questions on future visits so it should be ok!!

I took a bit of a progress pic from the beginning of a vlcd (6 weeks ago) and now. The pictures are PJ's and a very overcrowded dressing table but hopefully a difference can be seen!

Still motivated and working towards the slim summer!! Xxx

image-2085902595.jpg

Six weeks ago 17.13

image-731533641.jpg

Now 15.13 (and a half) !!

Thanks lady :) will post a full body one when I get to the 14's and a bit more confident! X

Wow wat a transformation Hun. Xx

Back