Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

Louloubellehoney said:
Welcome hun... I was 19 stone 8lb`s when I started and I`ve now lost 5 stone so it can be done. Don`t expect to be exercising in week 2 though.. you might not be up with enough energy levels at that point... but then again you might be everyone is different. Lipotrim recommends you take it easy for 1st couple weeks or so... you`ll be fine as long as you stick it out the 1st week and when your in ketosis you`ll feel much better (hunger wise) remember to drink loads and yes green tea is fine, just no fruit or flower teas.... hope you do well hun... the girls on here are fab! XXX

Hi just wanted to say well done on your 5 stone loss. This is my first week on Lipo trim, I have my first weigh in tomorrow (fingers crossed). I would love to loose 5 stone, so I was just wondering how long it has taken you?

Well done to everyone else too!! X

Day 2 done.

Hot Choc
Strawberry shake
Chicken Soup

5.5 pints of water.

Feeling a bit drowsy but really fine. Body is rumbling with hunger but I'm not at all interested!! I've got a job to do :) Another 100% day under my ever decreasing belt!!

Now to stick on 4od and catch up on some telly! Good luck to everyone else xx

Well done you. I found that the first three days we're quite easy...but come day 4 I was pretty close to cracking. I was bloody staving and had to watch all my family eat. So I just went to bed!! X

Hello there - I am watching you fly as you start. Welcome to the boards.

You are doing a great job. It does get easier and wierdly you will prob start to even like some of the flavours.

I think sometimes (and often in first week) you get emotional and headachey. I didnt, but I did get very pmt-y 3 week and 6th week. Luckily someone warned me and I alerted my DH. I'm post menopausal so it was wierd. I think its the hormones locked up in our fat!

I cat believe that I'm already on day 49. It is flying past. And I am 30lbs less just by taking it one day at a time.

The folks on here are really great - so I hope you enjoying hanging out with us!

Ali

I always made my shakes with a pint of water. I misread the instrucitons to start with but I actually enjoyed them that way and it is another way of taking in more water. My hubby bought me a battery operated whisk for use at work but once I got use to the flapjacks I found them easier at school. Best of luck with the diet. You'll do brilliantly I'm sure. x

I miss read the instructions too and make mine up with 400ml of water! they taste just fine to me that way!

If I'm having them warm, I use less water and I add a sweetner as they seem more comforting that way!

Know how you feel hun! I work 9-5 in an office also so I know how tough it is. We still have several tins of sweets from Xmas, cakes all the time and I'm sitting next to a girl who eats all day long - chocolate, sandwiches, crisps, biscuits. But it makes me feel like I've achieved something when I get through it without succumbing <<feels smug>>

I actually find it easier at work than on weekends at home. Saturday night dinner & sunday dinner have always been a big part of the weekend so this means huge changes!
Stay strong... its worth it in the long run x x

Thanks hun, I agree about finding it easier at work, despite all of the temptation it is more regimented so easier to stick to, whereas sunday dinner will be missed! We can do this :) xx

Well done you. I found that the first three days we're quite easy...but come day 4 I was pretty close to cracking. I was bloody staving and had to watch all my family eat. So I just went to bed!! X

Oh no it's day 4 tomorrow!! I think I'll just stay warm on the sofa with endless cups of green tea if it gets too bad. Have felt a bit light headed the last couple of days but found a scorching hot bath helped! Can't wait for week one to be over! xx

Hello there - I am watching you fly as you start. Welcome to the boards.

You are doing a great job. It does get easier and wierdly you will prob start to even like some of the flavours.

I think sometimes (and often in first week) you get emotional and headachey. I didnt, but I did get very pmt-y 3 week and 6th week. Luckily someone warned me and I alerted my DH. I'm post menopausal so it was wierd. I think its the hormones locked up in our fat!

I cat believe that I'm already on day 49. It is flying past. And I am 30lbs less just by taking it one day at a time.

The folks on here are really great - so I hope you enjoying hanging out with us!

Ali

Thanks you for your message, it is really encouraging to hear from people who have gotten through it. Day 49 is amazing! Can't wait until i'm where you are!

And I am really enjoying this forum, everyone is lovely and it's so reassuring to hear everyone is going through the same thing. xx

I always made my shakes with a pint of water. I misread the instrucitons to start with but I actually enjoyed them that way and it is another way of taking in more water. My hubby bought me a battery operated whisk for use at work but once I got use to the flapjacks I found them easier at school. Best of luck with the diet. You'll do brilliantly I'm sure. x

I have found more water is better. I quite like the hot choc now! Putting in about 300ml and it feels like a very thick chocolately treat. Oh how things have changed!! xx

Hi again hun,
well done so far... it will be easier soon I promise, but your doing brilliantly and marrissa from sept 18th or there abouts hun :) XXX

Hi again hun,
well done so far... it will be easier soon I promise, but your doing brilliantly and marrissa from sept 18th or there abouts hun :) XXX

Thanks hun, 3 days down!! Just posted on your diary, bloody well done on your great losses! xx

Day 3

Thought maybe I was starting Ketosis this morning as I woke with a slight metallic taste in my mouth, but it's gone now and my tummy is rumbling :( Just wish it would start already! Don't know if it's worth grabbing some ketostix at lunch?

Oh well! I can cope with the rumbling. 1 pint of water and a hot choc down.

Have realised that the only thing than will get me off of 100% is me. That makes me feel in control and very sure I can do it. Have set myself a mini goal of 4 weeks, with the aim of 12.

Excited :) xx

Your sounding really positive hunni which is fantastci...your right tho, its all down to you and your doing so well so far! Well done x

Your sounding really positive hunni which is fantastci...your right tho, its all down to you and your doing so well so far! Well done x

Thanks so much - trying to stay strong! xx

Well just to let u all know I had my weigh in this morning an I am over the moon. I am 12lbs lighter and feeling soooo motivated now. All so glad that I have resisted temptation, and had a great start.

And before u know it the weight will b dropping off u too. I am loving this forum aswell...very motivating to hear other ppls successes x

Well just to let u all know I had my weigh in this morning an I am over the moon. I am 12lbs lighter and feeling soooo motivated now. All so glad that I have resisted temptation, and had a great start.

And before u know it the weight will b dropping off u too. I am loving this forum aswell...very motivating to hear other ppls successes x

Well done hun, glad all the work is worth it!! :) xx

OH said he wanted something nice for tea (I cook he washes up).

Decided to cook him my fave, involves loads of prep and fresh things. I'm not tempted (though it's still hard). I feel strong and that feels good. I really believe in myself, and that's weird!

Don't know if I'm coping or crazy!

You are def coping. Well done. I'm of the view that if our men need feeding, then best we have strategies that allow us to cook if that's the way things are done!

I am feeding DH more veg and salads as those are allowed on my vlcd.

I have to confess to some adaptations to recipes ...though cheese toasties just have to be cheese and toast.....

Great start. Well done.

Ali

AliGal said:
You are def coping. Well done. I'm of the view that if our men need feeding, then best we have strategies that allow us to cook if that's the way things are done!

I am feeding DH more veg and salads as those are allowed on my vlcd.

I have to confess to some adaptations to recipes ...though cheese toasties just have to be cheese and toast.....

Great start. Well done.

Ali

Thanks Ali l, glad I'm not the only one still having to cook! And it's good your making healthier things, great prep for when you come off of your vlcd xx

Back