Watch_her_fly's Lipotrim Diary!

Yea definitely a massive boost for us! I am very proud of us both :) hope your day is going fabulously :) xxx

Thanks hun, I'm really feeling good. Have a bit more energy now so going to up the exercise a bit...thinking of ordering a pilates dvd to get a bit of core strength!! About to have my second shake and am so motivated to carry on!!

Hope your day is also going well and that you are feeling focussed xxx

watch_her_fly said:
Thanks hun, I'm really feeling good. Have a bit more energy now so going to up the exercise a bit...thinking of ordering a pilates dvd to get a bit of core strength!! About to have my second shake and am so motivated to carry on!!

Hope your day is also going well and that you are feeling focussed xxx

Aww that's really great! It is so motivating when you have such a great loss and the hard work all week has really paid off! :)
I was thinking about ordering a DVD too, not sure what yet, let me know what the Pilates one is like. Xxx

ooooohhhh pilates i want to give that a try at some point! x

Yeah, I've been trying to decide between pilates and yoga, but pilates wins for me as it's more about core strength which I need!!

I've researched a bit and the 10 minute pilates series looks good - there are loads for specific things and great if you haven't got a lot of time xx

I've tried yoga and I did like it but will give Pilates a go when I get chance it does sound good x

Day 8...

And actually struggling a bit today. Feeling very cold and very hungry. Drinking loads but not shifting it :(

Ooohh Pilates yes me too :D Amz stick with it hun... I`ve many a day like that, extra layers, plenty of hot drinks.... early night? It will pass hun xxxx

watch_her_fly said:
Day 8...

And actually struggling a bit today. Feeling very cold and very hungry. Drinking loads but not shifting it :(

Stay strong hun it will pass! You're doing great dot let hunger rule you xx

Day 9

Day off work and seeing my family today which will be cool, got my water bottle and lunchtime shake packed! Might be getting another tattoo aswell which will be nice :)

Feeling strong and motivated. Hope everyone has a good day xx

hele123 said:
Hey hun!! How's it going? Nearly 2 weeks down already.. Isn't that a great feeling?! :) hope you're having a fab weekend! Xxx

Hiya Hun, glad your still going strong, second WI tues, can't wait! How many weeks are you planning on doing? Hope you're weekend has been good, I've been sooooo lazy having a film day today :) xxxx

Days 10, 11, 12

The past few days have been good, have been around family colleagues and friends now without slipping so feeling pretty good about that. Been around food a lot as well, the boyfriend is well chuffed as I'm cooking the freshest, most gorgeous things lol, I don't know what's wrong with me! I am excited to be able to enjoy food again but with the added control this has given me.

Almost 2 weeks down and another 10 to go before I review how it's going! feeling strong.

Love to all xxx

watch_her_fly said:
Hiya Hun, glad your still going strong, second WI tues, can't wait! How many weeks are you planning on doing? Hope you're weekend has been good, I've been sooooo lazy having a film day today :) xxxx

Woo nearly there! I've been working all weekend but it's gone quickly which is good. I'm planning on 8 weeks.. How about you? Do you find that it's getting easier every day? Xxx

hele123 said:
Woo nearly there! I've been working all weekend but it's gone quickly which is good. I'm planning on 8 weeks.. How about you? Do you find that it's getting easier every day? Xxx

Glad it's gone quickly Hun!! I'm planning on 12 weeks to start with, but yeah it's definitely getting more bearable, I'm not expecting to eat each day anymore, i am so de-sensitised haha! really hope we get a good number this week xxx

Louloubellehoney said:
Keep it up! Your doing so well hun xxxx

Thanks Lou, getting there! I hope you're ok xxx

watch_her_fly said:
Glad it's gone quickly Hun!! I'm planning on 12 weeks to start with, but yeah it's definitely getting more bearable, I'm not expecting to eat each day anymore, i am so de-sensitised haha! really hope we get a good number this week xxx

Haha I know what you mean about being de-sensitised! Hope Tuesday goes really great for you! Can't wait to hear how you've done this week. My weigh in isn't until Friday so I've for a little bit longer for mine :) xxx

I'm sure your week will fly by Hun :) don't worry!! I love the fact we look forward to weigh ins, knowing we can't have gone wrong if we have been 100%! have you told many people you are doing this? Hope you've got some good support xxxx

watch_her_fly said:
I'm sure your week will fly by Hun :) don't worry!! I love the fact we look forward to weigh ins, knowing we can't have gone wrong if we have been 100%! have you told many people you are doing this? Hope you've got some good support xxxx

I know it's a great feeling getting to the end of a week knowing you've done really great isn't it? Yeah all my family know and they've all been really supportive I thought they would tell me it was unhealthy and stuff but they've been great. I'm back in university this week after a study break and that's going to be the biggest challenge for me. How about you? Have you got the support of all your family and friends? Xxx

Back