Water Challenge

kb1979

I'm so bad at remembering to drink my 2 litres of water so I thought I'd start this water challenge.

Feel free to join me in posting your water consumption every day xXx

Here goes:

7th May
10am = 250ml
12pm = 250ml
12:30pm = 250ml
3pm = 250ml (yay - 1 litre)
3:30pm = 250ml
6:30pm = 250ml

Last edited:
I'll join in this with you!

I'm usually a sucker for Irn Bru or any fizzy pop and its only been this past 2 days I've started on the water again. Hopefully this may give me the extra motivation! Will post in tomorrow with how it has gone!

x

10th May

Welcome xsimplymex, glad someone has joined me :)

Todays Water:-

Morning = 500ml
Lunch = 250ml
Afternoon = 500ml
Evening = 500ml (1.75litres)

Last edited:
Lets hope we can both stick to it :)

Monday (so far):
1 litre so far! The night is still young hehe.

xx

Last edited:
I'm really struggling to drink my 2 litres of water everyday, I find it difficult to actually fit this into my day. Does anyone have any tips or reminders that help them to drink enough water?

ive had about 4 glasses (holds about 400ml?) and 2 bottles (500ml each) as well as 2 cups of fruit tea

I'm really struggling to drink my 2 litres of water everyday, I find it difficult to actually fit this into my day. Does anyone have any tips or reminders that help them to drink enough water?

I struggle sometimes too! Just feels like you have to constantly drink water!

I'm trying to get into the habit of having a drink of water with every meal and making sure no other drink passes my lips through the day lol.

It's not too bad when im at work - with sitting at a desk for 8 hours and a nice cold water machine - i easily fit in 2 litres per shift.

Yesterday I had 2.5 litres :)

Keep on trying to drink as much as you can but don't beat yourself up if you dnt reach 2 ltrs every day.

xx

Back