Water Flavourings??

emily4amanda

Hi!!

Someone has mentioned slim and save water flavourings, just wondered if anyone knows if they're ok on lipotrim?? If they are then great stuff but if not never mind :eek:

Emily xx

No, I didnt think so, oh well, im enjoying my fizzy water :)

There are a fair few similar diets to this that are more lenient, ie lighter life etc, that have water flavourings...but it's only 2litres......do we need the craving triggering niceness? :/

Does this mean I can have them? I've heard they do a white wine flavour :D

Lipotrim is purposely bland and boring,this is so we break our addictions. The flavorings may trigger craving for food or other sweet drinks and foods. As Starlight says, it wont knock you out of ketosis. It's up to you hun :D

are we ok to put sweetners in our Lipotrim and black tea etc... ? does anyone know- i thought we could? but not so sure after reading this thread...help

are we ok to put sweetners in our Lipotrim and black tea etc... ? does anyone know- i thought we could? but not so sure after reading this thread...help
As long as its not the powdered variety ;) I did email Lipotrim regarding the Stevia tablet sweeteners but they said no to that one.

Thanks for that - i dont really agree with them as they taste so artificial, however i is a nice treat when making a vanilla shake with coffee... has anyone else tried that? or choc shake hot made with mint tea.... choco mint....mmmm lovely... just off to have my soup... thanks everyonex

Sweetners do take a little getting used to, I thought they tasted horrible at first, but I've grown to like them. I'm never using sugar again.
Chocolate with coffee and ice is my favourite. I actually look forward to it now!

I've never tried the chocolate with mint, I might try it later for a change. XD

Lipotrim is purposely bland and boring,this is so we break our addictions. The flavorings may trigger craving for food or other sweet drinks and foods. As Starlight says, it wont knock you out of ketosis. It's up to you hun :D

I don't get the logic with that, the shakes are very sweet and quite yummy its just the flapjacks and soup I don't like (I know others do though) so how come they don't interfere with breaking our addictions? I have always had sweetner in my drinks as I prefer it to sugar I think it's sweeter and I have 3! :eek:

I don't get the logic with that, the shakes are very sweet and quite yummy its just the flapjacks and soup I don't like (I know others do though) so how come they don't interfere with breaking our addictions? I have always had sweetner in my drinks as I prefer it to sugar I think it's sweeter and I have 3! :eek:

I can see where you are coming from, but if you look at the other vlcd they offer so much more in their range, including really yummy bars and porridge. I tried the Cambridge once but binged on the bars because they were really nice. Now I can't see myself EVER doing that with a flapjack lol. Everyone is different though and what works for one person will not necessarily work for another. The lack of choice suits me :D but then I am the sort to pig out on a diet bar :rolleyes:

Yeah I can remember my mum being on the cambridge when I was about 10 and I used to tuck in to the bars when she wasn't looking :D:D:D

Back