We can walk 100 miles

Hi smartie831, why not just join in and log your miles, if you are a serious ( running rather than walking) I reckon you could even get your own thread going, there are plenty on this site that run, try searching running or jogging on this site. Meanwhile just join in here.

All the best

Quins said:
Hi smartie831, why not just join in and log your miles, if you are a serious ( running rather than walking) I reckon you could even get your own thread going, there are plenty on this site that run, try searching running or jogging on this site. Meanwhile just join in here.

All the best

Hey I'm more of a walker really but trying to have a go at the couch 2 5km.
I go on quite a few evening walks so will log them .
Thanks got your reply :)

A couple yesterday:

JanetG - 338 miles done - 62 to go

Won't really shift weight unless you do a lot of walking to put your calorie intake in deficit against calories burned, combine the sw plan and walking and the weight will fall off, just stick to it. There is plenty of support on this site for you to tak advice and encouragement from. The Walking is goo for you, if you can manage 20 mins or more of brisk walking a day you will benefit. Go on, given It a try, stick to your sw plan ( you are doing slimming world ?) and see his you get on after a couple of weeks, log your miles on here. Good luck

Last edited:
Quins said:
Won't really shift weight unless you do a lot of walking to put your calorie intake in deficit against calories burned, combine the sw plan and walking and the weight will fall off, just stick to it. There is plenty of support on this site for you to tak advice and encouragement from. The Walking is goo for you, if you can manage 20 mins or more of brisk walking a day you will benefit. Go on, given It a try, stick to your sw plan ( you are doing slimming world ?) and see his you get on after a couple of weeks, log your miles on here. Good luck

thank you

yes following sw ... 4 stone 9 off so far but bridesmaid in 3 weeks and wanted to shift as much as poss by then! still for a bit to go see.

I've walked 2.5 miles today!

thanks for your encouragement

2.5 miles done - 97.5 to go

Another 4 done:

JanetG - 342 miles done - 58 to go

and 1 more yesterday:

JanetG - 343 miles done - 57 to go

Back