We need an inspirational photo thread

I'm a year in an a total of around 5 stone down, want another 2 stone atleast off, I started at 17 stone an currently in a size 12/14

You've done amazingly and look brilliant!xx

63119_10151261809043556_1814855868_n.jpg

November 2012 - I'm on the left :)

This thread is amazing i cant wait to show my before and after photo. You have all done amazing and are looking great xx

This really is amazing, I have been looking through these pictures and they are all so inspirational! I took my first pic at the end of January (starting at 12.11 stone) taking my next at the end of the month. Hopefully I will get to the point where I can share (a bit embarrassed currently) and it will make me not want to go back! Congratulations ladies!

UOTE=doctorwhogirl;5494122]Here is my offering! :) I made this the Christmas after I got to goal!
weight-2.gif
[/QUOTE]

They really are amazing arn't they! I think I will be coming on here every day! Started a blog to use as a free food diary and weight loss tracker! Would be very grateful for comments etc if you want to have a read :)

I'm currently pregnant so not following the plan 100% and gaining quickly lol but thought i would add my before and after picture from when I started ww and a picture about 2 weeks before I got pregnant ...

Loss was about 2 and a half stone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 436
some amazing pictures in here, such an inspiration :)

Hi guys Ive been doing ww for 8 weeks and I just though Id post a before and after pic I was 17 stone 3 years ago but joing ww while I was away in Australia and I managed to loose just over a stoone before joining again in January and its proff that weight watchers DOES work (I know I still have a bit of a spare tyre but I've loads more to go) Keep up the fantastic work everyone!!!!:D

kelliejean1989-1362431513_600.jpg

well done

Very inspirational pictures. I joined here today to help me with my final push. I have been doing WW for nearly 4 years. I want to lose another 16 pounds. Cannot upload any pictures of me yet but will do when i have reached enough posts.

I love all these photos they are the best inspiration ever!!!

Hi guys Ive been doing ww for 8 weeks and I just though Id post a before and after pic I was 17 stone 3 years ago but joing ww while I was away in Australia and I managed to loose just over a stoone before joining again in January and its proff that weight watchers DOES work (I know I still have a bit of a spare tyre but I've loads more to go) Keep up the fantastic work everyone!!!!:D

kelliejean1989-1362431513_600.jpg

sexy lady!!!! we need to make one of these photos for me tomorrow :)

Back