Wedding 7 Weeks today

Iamreadyforthis

Hellooo, my wedding is 7 weeks away and I am in weightloss mode, full swing.1st 4.5 to lose. I'm following Lipotrim TFR 100% so im hopeful that this can be achieved. Reading the forum is keepig me focused. Feel free to comment about your progress and upcoming weddings. Thanks everyone for your support x

oh the best of luck iamreadyforthis. I am getting married in 9weeks so im in the same boat as you the pressure is on lol

Yep. I feel the pressure too!

7 weeks yesterday for me!

10 weeks on Friday for me!! I've been doing slimming world and lost 19.5lbs since April. Would love another 10-14lb for the wedding so fully focused!

Good luck everyone! X

Good luck all of you. Keep us all posted on your progress x

2.5 off for me tonight - which got me my 1.5 stone award and club 10 award so very happy with that.

It's my hen weekend this weekend so won't be weighing on Monday - hopefully I don't cause too much damage!! X

5 weeks to go! Im exactly 1 stone off target. Ill alter my stats when I get to a pc xxx Good luck ladies x :D

Woo! Well done! :D

1 stone in 5 weeks is very achievable :D

im hoping to loose a similar amount with slimming world. Fingers crossed! x

Hi Ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining, I'm getting married in 15 weeks but still have 30 lb to lose do you this this will be achievable? Really hoping so xx

Hi NatNat its very achievable 2lbs per week. Stay focused people on this forum are really supportive. Good luck honey xxx

Weigh in yesterday and 4lbs down :) still hoping to get another 1.5 stones off before my final dress fitting the middle of august

Keep going hun x

Back