Wedding Belles...

roundrachel

Silver Member
Four of my friends are getting married today. Two of whom I met through LL. I'm going to do my best to get to two of them as they're close by. But I'll just be on the water.

So happy for all of them, especially the LL ones as they've reached their goal and are in their dream dresses. One of them is marrying her husband who is 12 stone lighter than when she met him. They did their LL journey together and continue to maintain together too.

Just wanted to share as it's nice to have something lovely to do today. And I'm so happy for all four of them....

Now then....where are my pulling pants lol !!! xx

Have a lovely day Rachel, they have picked a nice day for their wedding.

it's pouring down with rain here at the moment so I'm guessing it's better where you are!

I forgot about regional differences nice and sunny as jezzabelle said in London

I'm in the north west. Lucky to get one day of sun a year here!

Been a gorgeous day here in my part of Scotland!

Turned out to be a fabulous afternoon weather wise. Sun came out just as the bride arrived and stayed out all day.
I managed to not eat and avoid the FOUR wedding cakes (the groom's father is an incredible baker!)
I must find myself a man so I can get married one day :)!!

Awww, glad you all had a lovely day...and your day will come I'm sure...put it out there to the universe...:)

You go Rachel!!! and bring on those men for us new fabulously skinny girls!! Seems to be a severe dearth in London :/

Jez
xx

Back