Wedding body in the making!

image-1509227511.jpg

Oh good god! Way too much slimatee today! You can hear my tummy from miles away! Xx

Omg!!!!!! I don't know which one I like the best!!!!! Cake? Ring? Cake? Ring? Absolutely beautiful both of them.....I want to get married again!!!! So exciting mad....so glad you seem to be back into the swing of things now you've got you're posh new gym on the go :) :) :)

xxx

Aww thanks Andi! Getting giddy now!
So home from the gym and did running and cross trainer and had loads of energy!
Having sausages now!
So bloated from totm so won't be weighing! Can't let it derail me xx

Morning all.
PP Today
B Yogurt
L Meatballs
D Chicken
Gym

Still doing ok on PP so 1 more today and tomorrow.
B yogurt
L cold meats
D Omlette
Didnt manage the gym last night as i was at work late, so tonight i have my induction and a run and/or spin depending on how much energy i have.
Still got really bad TOTM so not looking good for a weigh in, so i think on saturday if im still on im NOT weighing if i finsih tomorrow ill have a peak! im just dreading seeing a 12 which i know i will! xx

Lovely ring... and cake!! And I'm so pleased you're doing well. As for the job, I'm one of the fortunate who love my job so can't imagine not doing it! I've had the feelings of dread though, when things haven't been going well. (I'm not child friendly either so we are very different creatures indeed!)

So work is loads better! I on the hand have eaten the fridge!

So after my random binge last night i am being PP good today!
B nothing
L Meats
D Eggs
Gym after work but finishing early yay! xx

So I wasn't good! I have no idea why but I really binged! Anyway I've done something that normally I would shy away from and I've weighed!
I've gained a stone! From my lowest since November!
So no more! I'm going to go back to the doctor and ask for help with binging as I obviously can't control it properly and I'm going to attempt 2 days of attack to get rid of the bloat. The most upsetting thing in this is that I won't be target weight by the wedding! The one day where I should feel amazing and I now will be constantly thinking I'll look fat!
Anyway it's done and it's my fault so moving on! Again!

B porridge
L omelette
D chicken
At the gym at 9.30 xx

Hey Mad...

ok.....you've taken the biggest most scariest step is weighing. Well done. You have been avoiding the scales, and you've done it. I'm a big fan of biting the bullet just to know where you are so you can monitor any progress or gains.

another positive is you are worried about your bingeing enough to do something about it, like going to the docs. You are facing up to things. Have u thought about going to a counsellor, therapist, psychologist....about it? I've never been to one before, but have been thinking lately about going to see one about an issue I have which is getting on top of me. The only thing that's stopping me is the money, but maybe your doctor can refer you.

Right you can tut and roll your eyes as much as you like, BUT, you CAN reach you're target by your wedding!!!! It is easily possible Mad. I lost 47lb in 4 and a half months on Dukan the first time round. And I had one binge day/day off a month too. I know you've put a stone on. Same as me. But just think of what you can achieve in one month. Try not to think in 4 months time....in one month you could shift that easy. It's just your mind at the moment is not letting you believe it.

pressure does very strange things to us with regards to bingeing, sabotageing ourselves, for reasons that I can't understand. But we all do it to ourselves.

with my restart this time round, after 3 days I was back into the swing of it. So just take one day at a time. I want you to be so happy for your wedding. You will NOT be fat. That is just your binge mind talking. You will be the focused, happy achieving, dukan queen that I know. So let that Mad do the talking!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Mad... ok.....you've taken the biggest most scariest step is weighing. Well done. You have been avoiding the scales, and you've done it. I'm a big fan of biting the bullet just to know where you are so you can monitor any progress or gains. another positive is you are worried about your bingeing enough to do something about it, like going to the docs. You are facing up to things. Have u thought about going to a counsellor, therapist, psychologist....about it? I've never been to one before, but have been thinking lately about going to see one about an issue I have which is getting on top of me. The only thing that's stopping me is the money, but maybe your doctor can refer you. Right you can tut and roll your eyes as much as you like, BUT, you CAN reach you're target by your wedding!!!! It is easily possible Mad. I lost 47lb in 4 and a half months on Dukan the first time round. And I had one binge day/day off a month too. I know you've put a stone on. Same as me. But just think of what you can achieve in one month. Try not to think in 4 months time....in one month you could shift that easy. It's just your mind at the moment is not letting you believe it. pressure does very strange things to us with regards to bingeing, sabotageing ourselves, for reasons that I can't understand. But we all do it to ourselves. with my restart this time round, after 3 days I was back into the swing of it. So just take one day at a time. I want you to be so happy for your wedding. You will NOT be fat. That is just your binge mind talking. You will be the focused, happy achieving, dukan queen that I know. So let that Mad do the talking!!!! xxxxxxxxx

Thank you! You really don't know what reading that has done! I've just finished at the gym and am going to take one day at a time but I know you are so right!
Your a legend Andi and I hope one day I can thank you properly x

Awwww.....that was lovely....nearly crying I am!!! Thank you :) and well done for gymming it!!!! :) :)

NOW GO WHIP THAT BODY INTO SHAPE!!!! one day at a time!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning!
So I've decided not to write down what I eat until the end of the day as I've been failing too much! So today will be PP! I hope!
We're round at OHs parents for a while today but I plan on not eating there at all. I also had a really interesting talk with OH who noted something, I NEVER binge when I'm weighing everyday! Even if it's bad, it's like getting on those scales is the accountability I need, so therefore I'm putting it to the test this week and will weigh in every morning! I think as well if I start to see them go down it will keep me on the right path! Worth a try! Lol
Gym at some point today I think
Happy Sunday xx

Strange how people see scales I always try to weigh once a week on a Monday but I've found I weigh daily this time round not sure why :) good luck for next week x

Ok so I'm going to keep typing until the cravings have gone...
Why oh why do I get these overwhelming urges to binge! Me and OH have just sat for 3 hours describing what we were going to eat and who would go out and get it! OH then saw sense and started to try talk me down to which I've got in a mood with him and come to bed not wanting to eat anything if I can't eat rubbish! What hilarious is a know he's right and really tomorrow ( if I stay restrained all night) will thank him!
I've been PP strict all day so COULD see the scales move tomorrow and have a good start to a week so why do I want to cheat so much! It draining and I just hope I can stay in bed long enough to not want it! I want the empty feeling again and the feeling over not caring about food!
I really hope that when I finally get to my happy weight I remember this feeling over food controlling my mood so much! I also know that I can never again have a week off ( Xmas for example) because I just carry on!
Anyway I'm going to apologise to OH and then close my eyes and dream of a size 10 wedding dress! Xxx

I survived and honeslty i couldnt be happier as the scales are moving! It was such a rubbish night and its prompted me to ask OH if he wants to go tea total for 6 weeks in the hope that i can get as much weight off as humaly possible!
PP today and gym at 6ish
Im hoping to get back into a routine quick sharp and hopefully a few PP days with limited food should do that! xx

I survived and honeslty i couldnt be happier as the scales are moving! It was such a rubbish night and its prompted me to ask OH if he wants to go tea total for 6 weeks in the hope that i can get as much weight off as humaly possible!
PP today and gym at 6ish
Im hoping to get back into a routine quick sharp and hopefully a few PP days with limited food should do that! xx

awww well well done!!!! You made it through the night :) so pleased you didn't buckle, your fighting talk has inspired me to make my porridge & get back on the wagon with you, cos I was debating a 3rd day off!! What are we like!!!!!!

great news....have a good day

xxxxxx

Back