Wedding body in the making!

awww well well done!!!! You made it through the night :) so pleased you didn't buckle, your fighting talk has inspired me to make my porridge & get back on the wagon with you, cos I was debating a 3rd day off!! What are we like!!!!!! great news....have a good day xxxxxx

Thank you lovely I feel good for not caving in but my god I'm in a mood at work! Everyone around me is eating what they like and I'm just mad that I'm not a size where I can do that! ( lol some of them aren't either but they don't care)
It really amazes me how food effects my mood! X

Survived another day! Food has been.
B yogurt
L omelette
D chicken and steak
No gym as no energy!
Will eat more for lunch tomorrow so I can get through some exercise
Will weigh in the morning as well! Xx

Awww well done mad... & good girl for weighing.......

arrrrgggghhhhhh I'm day 3 of being sh*t!!!! That is why I know why I cannot have a social life on dukan....if I indulge, I am like a woman possessed :( which doesn't bode well, cos March is where I've got 2 weekends away, all pressies from people for my 40th so I can't say I'm not going!!!

sorry to rant...,,I just need you to kick my a*rse now!!!!

xxxxx

Morning!
Well daily weighing is working at the moment as the scales have moved again (quite substantialy) so therefore i know i wont deviate. PP again today and i have a bigger lunch so should hopefully be ok for the gym. So irratated at work as well! OH and me have decided that were going to put off trying for a baby till late next year so i think ill start looking for something closer to home, the commute has always driven me mad but even more so when i dont like being here!
xx

Another day done thank the Lord my appetite is subsiding! lol
Been spinning as well which was good!
Boiled eggs for tea
Lunch was meatballs
Breakfast was yogurt
Done
Xx

Woop woop....mad is back in the game...well done & keep weighing daily!!! Actually I have always been dead against it, as I know I can't handle seeing gains mid week, but I may try it for a week, cos it works for you...

xxx

Scales keep moving so another strict day should be easy AND ive booked half a day! thank the lord as i need a break from this place!
PP again today, i was going to try PP all week but i think by tomorrow i might not have many options for lunches and teas left so ill see how i get on
Spinning tonight i think or might do a run at lunch time. xx

Got through another day woop!
Been spinning as well and got some new size 12 jeans!! Xx

Got through another day woop!
Been spinning as well and got some new size 12 jeans!! Xx

Size 12!!!!!! Ahhhh lovely words....good girl for spinning :) :) :)

i may follow your lead & weigh tomorrow, and the next day & the next

xxx

So weighed again and gobsmacked at loss this week, will PV today and then PP tomorro before weigh day on Saturday
Gym after work and got early finish again, also had fab interview yesterday at a company near where i live which would be amazing if i got it! xx

So weighed again and gobsmacked at loss this week, will PV today and then PP tomorro before weigh day on Saturday
Gym after work and got early finish again, also had fab interview yesterday at a company near where i live which would be amazing if i got it! xx

Wow!! Amazing loss & exciting news bout your interview!!! And an early finish :0 you're on fire!!! Xxx

Mmm scrummy PV day today
B yogurt
L chicken salad
D salmon and veggies
Exercise done
Size 12s being worn
Feel uber slim!

Last PP day before weigh in tomorrow
And half a day where I'll hopefully go to the gym and might even have a swim, oh to be a lady of leisure!
Food will be something like
Yogurt
Eggs
Chicken
I'll update late
Xx

Had lush afternoon at the gym and then in front of Netflix! ( I'm obsessed)!
Had eggs for lunch and having whole chicken for tea
X

8lbs off this week! Shocked! But very happy! Now just have to keep going to get to ore Xmas weight and then keep going from there!
PV today though and having porridge this morning which in so excited about! Xx

Omg mad!!!!! Amazing work...,you totally deserve it..,,you've been awesome & really got you're head back into it....go mad!!!!

xxxxxx

Omg mad!!!!! Amazing work...,you totally deserve it..,,you've been awesome & really got you're head back into it....go mad!!!! xxxxxx

Thank you lovely!
Just finished spinning and I've signed up to do PT from tomorrow!! Eeeekk

Back