Wedding body in the making!

Hellooooooo, 2 PP days now and i feel much better today as i spent some time trying on all my coats and they all fit including my Zara small which i am proudly wearing today! yipppeeee, i might have a trying on jeans session next week, i have 3 pairs left that i wore at my skinniest!
So food today...
B nothing i left it at home!
L Scrambled eggs
D Salt and pepper chicken
Gym and run today

Hi again mad!

You're doing so well: don't worry about the scale: the magic 11 will appear in no time! Some inspiring ideas in your menus: I have to do some more cooking!

Cx

It's all about the clothes :) such a good feeling :) and the compliments....but mainly the clothes....enjoy your PP's xxxx

Managed my eggs 3 of them! Took me 45mins to eat them! Yuck yuck yuck
Will get something different for tomorrow!
I hope it's enough energy for my run! Will make sure my dinner is really tasty! I've eaten too many sugar free sweets as well! My tummy feels like it's got acid in it!
Finish work soon to go run errands for my boss! Yay! Xx

Oh dear!! I've slipped! I felt really ill when I left work and very sick! I was so hungry with it so have eaten meat and cheese! A lot of it! Then!! I ate some of Christmas cake! Not loads but enough! There I've confessed I won't eat anything else today and will pray for a STS on Saturday! I'll attempt a PP day tomorrow but feel feel ropey! X

But on the up side I've gained 3 pairs of jeans back! 2 pairs left!

Fantastic!!! Your slip could have been a lot worse...but know what if feels like to feel ropey & slipping up :s

I got some of those Debbie & Andrew sausages tonight, so going to have them tomorrow...I've noticed the fat content is a lot higher than the sainsburys ones, but carbs a lot lower :) they obviously work for you...they look gorgeous & on offer atm...

nite nite

xx

Morning all! Woke up still feeling a bit sick but I WILL be doing a PP day! I've half a day a work so just have to get till 12ish!
Food today then!
B toffee yogurt
L seafood
D omlette
I'll say I'm going to the gym and keep everything crossed!
So glad it's Friday!
Xxxxx

L has been cold meats and some cheese again!
D will be the same! I'll weigh tomorrow and if I have a STS I'll be very happy! Not with it this week! Xx

Yay did my run!! Thank the Lord at least I've done something by the book! I'm still only having really low carb but the stuff today and yesterday is more atkins than dukan! Oh well I'll see the damage tomorrow! Took a before a after pic within a week and I'm sure there is a difference! I'll post it if I dare later!
Tea I've made blue cheese chicken! Mmmm but oopps! Lol xxx

Ha ha...I've had a mmmm but whoops day :) good luck for the scales tomorrow, will be joining you on them..

xx

Have you seen the God damn time! I was fast asleep as was woken by awful stomach ache and have ended up on the toilet! Slimatee!! Is not meant to happen till the morning!! FFS!!! Not impressed lol!

Oh well while I'm up! Here is my pic! I'll post a true before once I'm at my target but this is within a week and upping my running!

image-797943690.jpg

Arrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

11 stone 13!!!!!
2lbs off!!! OH MY GOD!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) woo hoooooo......ha ha & you were praying for a STS!! Madmission smashes it.

2lbs off & also 2 stone off...well well done my lovely

amazing pics too!!! I may start running now!!

xxx

Lol thanks Andi, you skinny mini you!
So food today!
B scrambled eggs and ham
L probably salad
D going out and have order lobster salad! Lol luxury all the way! And I may have a gin!

Spin done and OMG it was brutal my calorie tracker said I burnt 1400 calories! WTF!
Have a lovely weekend everyone! Xx

So change of food today as we decided to stay in
B eggs and ham
L picking at dukan friendly stuff but nothing proper
D blue cheese chicken with carrot ribbons
We're staying in because I'm not ready for the temptation of meals out and alcohol just yet, I was going to have a gin and tonic at home but think I'll leave it, my whole mindset is different this time round and I'm actually thinking I don't want to be rough for my exercise tomorrow which is sad but great at the same time!
We also have the first season of peaky blinders to watch so that's another reason! So I'm off to grab a coffee have my healthy low card treat of a tea and get on the sofa! Rock and roll Saturday, and I wouldn't change it, not yet anyway!

Morning all!
So PV day I think.
B: pork scratchings! Yep you read that right!
L: egg salad
D: something with Brussel sprouts!!
Off to the gym at 4 to do my run then Sunday spinning at 5!! Dedicated or what!
Not sure what else to do today as its lovely weather! May see if OH wants a walk for a coffee
Have a lovely day xx

So run and spinning complete both were harder today!
Lunch I had salmon parcels and cauliflower salad from bettys! Oh my god it was Devine!! But I'm still so full that I'm not bothering with tea may just have a mug of hot milk after my shower!
My run was way harder today thinks it's going to be like that now I'm getting close to 5k I still can't see myself ever running 5k in one go! OH is going away on Thursday for 4 days and I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself! Need to start finding stuff to do! Lol the house will be spotless but my god I'll miss him!
Anyway off to make his tea and try find something I can nibble on! xx

Hello all, manic morning so only just posting food and plan for week now...
So plan this week is..
M PV
T PV
W PP
T PP
F PP
S PV
Su PV

So food today
B nothing too busy!
L egg salad and then jelly
D Sausages and Brussels
Run to do after work! dreading it for how rubbish i was yesterday!

Here's to an easy week! xx

Back