Wedding body in the making!

Home at last lol nothing like a 14 hour a day!
Stuck to everything though! Had beef and veg for tea which was yummy! No run but loads of moving stuff!
Will PV tomorrow as loads of food left then PP Thursday and Friday. Xx

Morning all!
Decided to PP today as feeling a bit fater! lol
B yogurt
L Beef slices
D Omlette

Didn't PP tonight had some veg left so thought it would be rude not, think I might weigh in the morning to see how I'm doing as ideally I'd like to PV all week because I'm out tomorrow night and Friday lunch,if they look ok I think I will and just do some more PPs next week. Had weight too much slimatee aswell as my tummy has been awful! Let's hope it helps!! Xx

Ha ha.... Good luck on the scales...you are sooooo good....slimatee!!! Never tried it, but I hate green tea so got a feeling i won't like it :( xxxxx

Ha ha.... Good luck on the scales...you are sooooo good....slimatee!!! Never tried it, but I hate green tea so got a feeling i won't like it :( xxxxx

Trust me I'm wishing I hadn't now! Xx

Well I'm on a STS at the moment so PP it is today and tomorrow!
B yogurt
L pack of meat
D omlette
Xx

Oh god lets not even talk about today! I've been a bad bad woman! Not even healthy food never mind dukan food!

Trust me I'm wishing I hadn't now! Xx

Awwww don't worry....will correct itself in a day or too...& as for the non dukan food....hope you enjoyed...,you are so strict it amazes me, so you deserve a eff it moment/day....you're lucky you're not me & have an eff it month!!!!

fresh sheet tomorrow

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Awww Thanks Andi but i really did hate the feeling waking up this morning knowing i hadnt been good yesterday!
So PP today and maybe tomorrow to make up for yesterday
B Yogurt
L Scrambled eggs (lol as a punishment)
D Omlette i think
Feel crap today but just got to get through the day x

So home early as feel really rough! Had dukan only attack food today but I still don't know if I should weigh in tomorrow!! Xx

So home early as feel really rough! Had dukan only attack food today but I still don't know if I should weigh in tomorrow!! Xx

Hope your feeling better soon mad... I would weigh tomorrow, good or bad, at least you know where you are, and it will shape your weekend.

xxx

Hope your feeling better soon mad... I would weigh tomorrow, good or bad, at least you know where you are, and it will shape your weekend. xxx
Yes good point otherwise I think I would be tempted to write the weekend off! Lol don't know why I'm struggling this week but I'm literally sat on my hands to stop me eating things I shouldn't!! X

Well I either go way one or another and tonight I have no appetite which is never good for weighing in anyway never mind when I've also binged yesterday! I've decided to weigh in the morning but I think if it's awful I'll expect it as way too much salt yesterday and no food today!
Xx

So I've STS which I'm happy with but lol...
There was no way last week I consumed enough calories to STS when I slipped on Thursday it wasn't enough to cause I "real" gain! So I'm hoping that it's still bloat and it is deserved and goes to show how much my body does not like carbs and sugar!
Anyway I'll PV today
B yogurt
L sausages with salad
D stir fry I think

Also not done much exercise this week! Think my mojo might have gone a bit this week so let's just hope after re charging my batteries this weekend it comes back! Xx

So I've STS which I'm happy with but lol...
There was no way last week I consumed enough calories to STS when I slipped on Thursday it wasn't enough to cause I "real" gain! So I'm hoping that it's still bloat and it is deserved and goes to show how much my body does not like carbs and sugar!
Anyway I'll PV today
B yogurt
L sausages with salad
D stir fry I think

Also not done much exercise this week! Think my mojo might have gone a bit this week so let's just hope after re charging my batteries this weekend it comes back! Xx

good girl for weighing :) and well done on STS...I know what you mean though...when I haven't been 100% but know calorie wise very low..still doesn't work out dukan wise...

good luck with the recharging

xxx

Done loads of cooking today and have made a great chocolate cake! Yes dukan friendly!
It's the chocolate mug cake recipe but with higher quantities and then microwaved for 6 mins! It's amazing and so dense and chocolaty that you don't need much!! So happy!!
Also made a beef goulash and slow roast lamb!
I have decided though that I am going to be drinking again! Only gin but it's the one thing I miss so much and I have to get in perspective that I only have 9lbs left to loose and there are no carbs in gin blah blah blah!! Anyway if I don't loose next week I'll re think!
Happy weekend all xx

So a little about me!
My name is laura I'm 28 and did dukan 2 years ago and lost 3 stone in about 6 monthssh
I loved myself and have never felt so comfortable
Fast forward to now and it's all back on plus some. I had a horrendous job experience and life wasn't going well. I've been in an amazing job for 2 years now, got engaged in May and get married next July! ck
I'd like to loose all the weight again and then keep it off with low carb and exercise.

I binge eat like crazy so need something strict to get me back to goal.
Starting attack on Monday for 5 days and will weigh on Monday morning,
It seems quite on here but I'll still ramble to myself.
Much love
L xxxx
You are doing very well, sending you a little bit of Irish luck ! I am starting my diet on Monday I am 12st3lb need to loose 2st any ideas or help ??? all welcome.

Angelic all day! But currently abit tipsy!! TBC...

Angelic all day! But currently abit tipsy!! TBC...

So the Gin rule.... Errrr led to things that are not included! Not loads but I did wonder if it might happen as before i used to get drunk and binge eat, to the point id forget what I've eaten! Not good! Oh and I have a hangover, again not something I'm a fan of! I may have to re think this rule! Lol! X

Back