Wedding body in the making!

Kept to all the correct food today but have been thinking about not weighing this week as I've messed up my totm so I'm now on my period which will only result in a gain and annoy me more! Slightly panicked as well as I haven't hit any of my recent targets so I need to keep at it strictly for a quite a while. Booked the first measurement of my dress for the 11th April so I'm hoping I can shift quite a bit by then or I'm in trouble! PP tomorrow at work while I buy the rest of the office pizza and PP Friday should be easy as I've already declined lunch out to go handbag shopping!! Feeling a bit better so hoping I can at least do my dvd tomorrow if not the gym.
L xxx

Morning, well ive got myself into work with much coughing and spluttering!
PP day today.
B Yogurt
L Sausages and cold meats
D Eggs
Last PP day tomorrow and not weighing on Saturday so next weigh in will be next week
x

Last PP day and still no appitite so excuse the lack of food
B Yogurt
L Babybel
D Eggs
Its still totm so i really shouldnt weigh should i!!!! or should i! xx

Shouldn't of weighed and won't bother posting it as given I've barely eaten all week it can't be accurate and when I have eaten it's been Dukan!!
I'm so upset it's taking me so long to get back to my lowest of 11.4 especially when from there I still have another stone to do!! God u need to get rid of this mood asap!!
Don't know about food today!! Update later xxx

Well 2 very naughty days off and still full of bad cold and cough but must get back on tomorrow and try and exercise too! So hard at the moment when the scales done move! Will PP tomorrow as no doubt will feel hideous in the morning! Xx

Morning!
So i some how need to get my head back to where it was a few months ago!
B Yogurt
L TBC
D TBC but both will be PP
x

Morning!
So i some how need to get my head back to where it was a few months ago!
B Yogurt
L TBC
D TBC but both will be PP
x

Me too mad.....when my head is in the right place I'm unstoppable, and then when I come unstuck, I'm also unstoppable!!! In fairness to you, you have a cold & cough & not fighting fit, so don't beat yourself up....we will find our heads soon enough! :)

xxx

I'm so odd I'm either one way and really good or I binge eat! It's driving me mad!
We're away from Friday for the weekend and I really don't want another gain as I haven't lost Xmas weight yet! Xx

Oh dear! 6 days later!
Had crap week as was so poorly with my chest, then this weekend has been spent at the rugby which was amazing!
So I have 8 weeks till my first fitting and have to get a grip! I've signed up to a diet and nutrition plan starting tomorrow as I need to learn how to break this horrendous cycle of binging!
Plan is to be back to healthy low carb eating from next week but before that to do some PP days to try and stop the cravings!
God help me as it's not like I don't have a wedding dress to look good in! I have to do this for health as well as the wedding!
Not a chance I'm weighing I'll just go off clothes which at the moment don't fit very well!
So there we go all updated!! Now! Where are you Andi!!!!! Xx

So... first day back on it and i think the headache is going to hit me hard!
B nothing as i feel sick from the amount i ate yesterday
L Cold meats and yogurt
D Eggs i think
x

Oh dear! 6 days later!
Had crap week as was so poorly with my chest, then this weekend has been spent at the rugby which was amazing!
So I have 8 weeks till my first fitting and have to get a grip! I've signed up to a diet and nutrition plan starting tomorrow as I need to learn how to break this horrendous cycle of binging!
Plan is to be back to healthy low carb eating from next week but before that to do some PP days to try and stop the cravings!
God help me as it's not like I don't have a wedding dress to look good in! I have to do this for health as well as the wedding!
Not a chance I'm weighing I'll just go off clothes which at the moment don't fit very well!
So there we go all updated!! Now! Where are you Andi!!!!! Xx

Ha ha.....we've had the same week living up then!!!!!! I've replied on my diary to you......diet & nutrition plan??? What's that?? Interesting

xxxx

Ha ha.....we've had the same week living up then!!!!!! I've replied on my diary to you......diet & nutrition plan??? What's that?? Interesting xxxx

Oh thank god ( she says wiping pancake off of chin) I cannot get a grip!
I have 8 weeks till I get measured and have too gained a stone!! I mean really!! What am I doing!!
So yea! Dukan! Let's do it!
In PVing until I can regain some willpower which will hopefully be before I waddle down the aisle!! X

Oh thank god ( she says wiping pancake off of chin) I cannot get a grip!
I have 8 weeks till I get measured and have too gained a stone!! I mean really!! What am I doing!!
So yea! Dukan! Let's do it!
In PVing until I can regain some willpower which will hopefully be before I waddle down the aisle!! X

Right....we have a plan....we are on it girly!!! We CAN do it!!!! We are losing a stone, for starters.....that is our goal....well done for PVing....get you back into the swing of things....we will pretend it is last August when our willpower was like iron!!!!!!

Good luck - I'm relying on you :)

xxx

So...... Day 1 back on some sort of not binge diet!
PV
B Nothing
L Chicken stew
D Meat and salad
Joining my new gym tonight as i dont have the motivation to do anything at home! xx

oooh you two made me laugh this morning - a mean feat at this early hour!!
Try not to stress, Mads. The more you stress... yes the wedding is getting closer but the stress is also increasing of course. Stating the obvious here so please forgive me.
As an outsider looking in (with EXACTLY the same issues as you at the moment), one thing strikes me. Your menus. Are far too "tbc". And we all know what happens when we (ie EATERS) leave things "tbc". If we eat what we fancy at the time, yeah right!

Leave nothing to chance. Plan in advance. Not just meals, but snacks too. Ready to hand. In bag/fridge/office drawer/handbag/whatever it takes... and then, on the way home or wherever you buy your "stash", instead of going into whatever shop/cupboard, have [whatever you've planned]. OK you won't always fancy it, I get that, BUT these bad habits we've got into just need breaking... and each time we manage to resist temptation, we'll be that much stronger the next time temptation raises its ugly head.

Blank piece of paper. Menus. On here. In advance. GO! :D
(You know me well enough, I hope, not to take offense!!).

I have had bad weekends since Christmas really, but my weight stayed ok ish as I walked lots, but then had a few silly weekdays too and I saw how quickly the URGES increased to stop off on the way home to buy rubbish. Monday night walking home the voices were screaming at me. Encouraging me into this or that place... I don't know how I got home without cracking! I made my planned tea (mushroom omelette with salad on the side), then had an apple, a sharon fruit, a frozen yoghurt, still wanted more, so had a bath and went to bed!!! Tuesday evening, no problem. Ditto last night. (I won't promise my weekend issues won't raise their ugly heads though but where the heck did these evening ones come from?!!)

Please take the above in the way it was intended. Us girls fighting the good fight!! I got married in Sept 2012 at almost a stone heavier than I now am and had a fabulous day!!! :D
Lovely to "meet" you, by the way. Haven't seen a pic before!!

Thank you for the advise! Although what am i doing right this moment! planning what badness i can eat all day! failed yesterday and im even now planning on failing today! i mean come on!
Nothing else to say really! x

Thank you for the advise! Although what am i doing right this moment! planning what badness i can eat all day! failed yesterday and im even now planning on failing today! i mean come on!
Nothing else to say really! x

Morning mad.....well your day yesterday & today has been my days for the last 3 months...I seriously have only been able to wear my black leggings for the last 3 weeks, because the thought of putting my jeans trousers on & them being miserable as hell, was too much.....you will just click soon & think enough is enough, but for the last 3 months for me, I've said right last day of going crazy, then I'll start tomorrow, but then tomorrow would come & I would have my porridge, then something would catch my eye, and I would have an eff it moment, and then would say in my mind, last day today....and so it continues.....something will click soon my lovely.....I am trying to have eff it moments against bad foods or drink...I am trying to hate bad foods and drink, because they make me hate myself....I am randomly flicking my 2 fingers up at various foods in the house, literally, and I stuck one finger up at a caramel bar yesterday!!!! Sorry if I sound like I should be committed but it's my way of switching my brain into fighting mode....

hope this ramble will help a bit..

xxxxx

Morning mad.....well your day yesterday & today has been my days for the last 3 months...I seriously have only been able to wear my black leggings for the last 3 weeks, because the thought of putting my jeans trousers on & them being miserable as hell, was too much.....you will just click soon & think enough is enough, but for the last 3 months for me, I've said right last day of going crazy, then I'll start tomorrow, but then tomorrow would come & I would have my porridge, then something would catch my eye, and I would have an eff it moment, and then would say in my mind, last day today....and so it continues.....something will click soon my lovely.....I am trying to have eff it moments against bad foods or drink...I am trying to hate bad foods and drink, because they make me hate myself....I am randomly flicking my 2 fingers up at various foods in the house, literally, and I stuck one finger up at a caramel bar yesterday!!!! Sorry if I sound like I should be committed but it's my way of switching my brain into fighting mode.... hope this ramble will help a bit.. xxxxx

Thank you lovely! I HAVE to get this back I feel horrid about myself again! Going to get through tomorrow and then Saturday go to the gym and try take it from there! God! Why do we do this!! Xx

Yay!!!! Try not to think about what's happened....accept it & forward thinking...you know you can smash this easily...you are awesome on this diet!!! But when we gain we lose all our confidence in thinking we can do it, cos we are so fed up with ourselves cos we've gained.....

you are the grand master of dukan. Fact. I'm with you all the way :)

xxxx

Back