Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

oi Missus stop doubting yourself! you can so do this!!! your doing fab already!! come July you'll be a skinny minny and i'll be jealous of you!!! xxx

Hahahaha! Thanks lovely! You will be too! Thank you for telling me off! I am feeling more focused now than ever! Bring it on slim and save! Do your worst! haha!

Also, I'm surprised im not starving today as I would have thought pizza would have kicked me out of ketosis but im not - had just 2 packs so far today. Looking on the positive side, although I had pizza last night we only had medium size ones (normally would have had super large ones!) and I didn't eat it all - normally would have eaten all of the super large one cos im a piggy! So I guess that's a step in the right direction too!

You seem to be doing good on Atkins and most importantly u seem much happier! so pleased!

xxxxxx

I've been good apart from being off plan yesterday and today but will be back on it tomorrow... Have a night out in London tonight!

When I got married I was a stone heavier than my target weight but do you know what, I still felt amazing! I love my wedding pics and don't look fat on them and I certainly felt anything but fat on my big day. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't quite make it to where you want to be don't worry! You will have given it your all and that's the best you can do x

Hahahaha! Thanks lovely! You will be too! Thank you for telling me off! I am feeling more focused now than ever! Bring it on slim and save! Do your worst! haha!

Also, I'm surprised im not starving today as I would have thought pizza would have kicked me out of ketosis but im not - had just 2 packs so far today. Looking on the positive side, although I had pizza last night we only had medium size ones (normally would have had super large ones!) and I didn't eat it all - normally would have eaten all of the super large one cos im a piggy! So I guess that's a step in the right direction too!

You seem to be doing good on Atkins and most importantly u seem much happier! so pleased!

xxxxxx

thats better :)!!! more positive! and yes you ate pizza.....big deal ;) and like you said it was considerably smaller than "usual" even though the usual now will become smaller and smaller :)

yay so excited for you!! have you done any pics of before?! so you can be like me before.....*insert pic* .......... and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA me after ........ *insert wedding day pic* :D

im happier def - just going with Atkins and doing the healthy eating and exercise approach to make this my "diet" for life..........and yes i know i havent done any exercise yet!!! haha!!! lol but luckily im skint - not lucky really but was meant to go for a night out with the girls on sat......was really looking forward to it but diet wise its not the best decision!!!............and sunday we are taking my mum out for lunch because its her bday and the pub has a atkins friendly burger :) so no bun etc! yay!!!

we can do this hun!!! im here with you every step of the way, even though we are doing different diets we are still on the weightloss journey........BRING IT ON :) xxxxx

I've been good apart from being off plan yesterday and today but will be back on it tomorrow... Have a night out in London tonight!

When I got married I was a stone heavier than my target weight but do you know what, I still felt amazing! I love my wedding pics and don't look fat on them and I certainly felt anything but fat on my big day. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't quite make it to where you want to be don't worry! You will have given it your all and that's the best you can do x

Sorry to but in but i agree completely!!! you might end up losing a stone less than you wanted to but when you get there you might actually be really happy!!!

think this is a really healthy way to view weight loss.....more how you feel etc rather than fixating on the number on the scale :) - brill post BeckyT! xx

Sorry to but in but i agree completely!!! you might end up losing a stone less than you wanted to but when you get there you might actually be really happy!!!

think this is a really healthy way to view weight loss.....more how you feel etc rather than fixating on the number on the scale :) - brill post BeckyT! xx

Awe thanks!

When I read the first word of your post 'sorry' I thought you were about to tell me off like 'sorry but I don't agree'!!! x

Awe thanks!

When I read the first word of your post 'sorry' I thought you were about to tell me off like 'sorry but I don't agree'!!! x

hahaha!! no not at all!!! lol - but i know what you mean!!! you do get some "teller-offers" on here lol!! i defo am not one ..... :D Xxx

Hi Hun, how's wedding prep goin?

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Noooooooo you can't see my diary!!! Do you know what u need to do!!!! Get posting!!!! Ok well everyday ill come pester you on ur diary :) that's if u don't mind!!! Just so we have a catch up :) hehe xxxxxx

yes u must!!!!! pester away! im struggling to find the willpower to say no to going out tomorrow night now - arrggh whats wrong with me?! I have one chance to do this! xxx

yes u must!!!!! pester away! im struggling to find the willpower to say no to going out tomorrow night now - arrggh whats wrong with me?! I have one chance to do this! xxx

Ur human that's all! Nothing's wrong with you. You could always go and make that ur protein meal but completely up to you Hun. If u wanna go and celebrate then go. Honestly it's one meal out of however many ..... Like four times 119 or however many days it is to ur goal. But just do what YOU want :) xxxxx

Ur human that's all! Nothing's wrong with you. You could always go and make that ur protein meal but completely up to you Hun. If u wanna go and celebrate then go. Honestly it's one meal out of however many ..... Like four times 119 or however many days it is to ur goal. But just do what YOU want :) xxxxx

Thanks sweetie! You're a star :) Not sure what I'll do yet - might compromise and have just a couple of g n ts instead of going out and eating. So sad I can't see ur diary! Please update me about u in mine!! haha! xxxx

Thanks sweetie! You're a star :) Not sure what I'll do yet - might compromise and have just a couple of g n ts instead of going out and eating. So sad I can't see ur diary! Please update me about u in mine!! haha! xxxx

Def. don't pressure yourself! If ur like me and say for example miss it when you really want to go I end up sabotaging myself because I throw a strop because I couldn't go!!! Lol but that just me and I act like a three year old sometimes haha

Of course I will!!! Ill show u the post I wrote in that diary to keep u in the loop :) xxxx

Bit of a long post ....

Hi All,

O god i feel as if i have written a diary introduction about a million times on this site....so i figured i should just go ahead and post in the silver members section!!

My dieting run down; 2012 starting weight 13st 3lb did Slim Fast and lost around 12lbs, then Slim and Save VLCD for a whopping 5 days, then onto Atkins but not really 100% and then onto my favourite diet the seefood diet.....i saw food and i ate it!!! (my seefood diet started end of Jan 2012)

2012 was a very stressful time for me, i am a little worry head!! Me and my OH starting the big journey to moving out eeeek!!! Not only moving out of home but BUYING our own home!! so literally from the minute we submitted our first application form (dec'11) to the minute i got those keys in my grubby little mitts (not really grubby!!) (on 31st August 2012....i could probably recall the exact time/what i was wearing/how i had my hair.....it was an important day to me). so 2012 for me consisted of from Feb - Aug me comfort eating to try and suppress the worry of the mortgage application etc and then from Aug up until now it consisted of eating to celebrate!!! RIDICULOUS!!!

So from meeting my bf in March 2010 until present i have put on roughly 3 stone....so a stone a year - not ideal! my partner of course has maintained his perfect 32inch waist and size small t-shirt and muscular frame......jealous much!!

This year i was so psyched up for doing Slim and Save again - i last 7 days 100% and lost 10lbs......i just couldn't do it anymore though....my lifestyle of living with bf etc just wasn't working out...no matter how much i wanted to lose the weight i just couldn't last on it....i ended up having a binge two weeks....i missed having meals in the evening with my bf....not the food but the time together!

I then decided that Atkins was the way forward, but tbh after thinking about it i kind of really just want to do a healthy eating plan but focused on being lower carbs.....i.e i could have the same dinner as other half but subtract the carbs....also this way it wont make it sooooo expensive! I want to get into the habbit of healthy eating and exercise. we have gym memberships at an amazing gym which is a golf club - beautiful settings and luckily two minutes from our doorstep!

So, here i am - for once in my life i am not going to do X, Y or Z diet i am just going to be SENSIBLE!!!! I know what works for me and what doesn't, i know i cant eat tonnes of chocolate or crisps and i know i cant have carb feasts ..... so i just need to learn to control myself!!!! I am also reading the Beck diet solution in a bid to change my way of thinking about food.

Wow - sorry for the rambling "short" message : )

anyway feel free to follow me........

Here's to a happier, healthier me!

oooo btw ultimate goal is to be a size 8/10 (comfortably) by October 1st 2013 - as we are going on holiday with another couple to Turkey for ten days of relaxation....

Enough from me....

<3 Em xxx

Bit of a long post ....

Hi All,

O god i feel as if i have written a diary introduction about a million times on this site....so i figured i should just go ahead and post in the silver members section!!

My dieting run down; 2012 starting weight 13st 3lb did Slim Fast and lost around 12lbs, then Slim and Save VLCD for a whopping 5 days, then onto Atkins but not really 100% and then onto my favourite diet the seefood diet.....i saw food and i ate it!!! (my seefood diet started end of Jan 2012)

2012 was a very stressful time for me, i am a little worry head!! Me and my OH starting the big journey to moving out eeeek!!! Not only moving out of home but BUYING our own home!! so literally from the minute we submitted our first application form (dec'11) to the minute i got those keys in my grubby little mitts (not really grubby!!) (on 31st August 2012....i could probably recall the exact time/what i was wearing/how i had my hair.....it was an important day to me). so 2012 for me consisted of from Feb - Aug me comfort eating to try and suppress the worry of the mortgage application etc and then from Aug up until now it consisted of eating to celebrate!!! RIDICULOUS!!!

So from meeting my bf in March 2010 until present i have put on roughly 3 stone....so a stone a year - not ideal! my partner of course has maintained his perfect 32inch waist and size small t-shirt and muscular frame......jealous much!!

This year i was so psyched up for doing Slim and Save again - i last 7 days 100% and lost 10lbs......i just couldn't do it anymore though....my lifestyle of living with bf etc just wasn't working out...no matter how much i wanted to lose the weight i just couldn't last on it....i ended up having a binge two weeks....i missed having meals in the evening with my bf....not the food but the time together!

I then decided that Atkins was the way forward, but tbh after thinking about it i kind of really just want to do a healthy eating plan but focused on being lower carbs.....i.e i could have the same dinner as other half but subtract the carbs....also this way it wont make it sooooo expensive! I want to get into the habbit of healthy eating and exercise. we have gym memberships at an amazing gym which is a golf club - beautiful settings and luckily two minutes from our doorstep!

So, here i am - for once in my life i am not going to do X, Y or Z diet i am just going to be SENSIBLE!!!! I know what works for me and what doesn't, i know i cant eat tonnes of chocolate or crisps and i know i cant have carb feasts ..... so i just need to learn to control myself!!!! I am also reading the Beck diet solution in a bid to change my way of thinking about food.

Wow - sorry for the rambling "short" message : )

anyway feel free to follow me........

Here's to a happier, healthier me!

oooo btw ultimate goal is to be a size 8/10 (comfortably) by October 1st 2013 - as we are going on holiday with another couple to Turkey for ten days of relaxation....

Enough from me....

<3 Em xxx

Thanks so much for your support and for keeping me in the loop hun. How are you today? Plans for the weekend?

The amount of times I have said right, definitely won't go out tonight and then actually, I think I will, is unbelievable - I keep changing my mind constantly! I just don't know waaah! Might just have a couple of drinks and leave it at that! Really though I should have the willpower to say no - I need to get to target by early July so I just need to keep plodding on!

I think one of my probs is that I don't have a full-length mirror in my house which means that I can't actually see what I look like... I think that would help cos then I'd see I'm getting smaller. Might have to have a look for one on Amazon!

XXX

thats ok - sorry it was such a long and boring post lol!!im good thank you!! had a bit of a breakthrough day today!!! (even though i know its not over haha) .... will copy my post over in two secs :)

honestly just go with whatever you want to do and once you have made up your mind no regrets!! :) i make it sound simple dont i but im the worst for being indecisive.....yet when OH is indecisive i moan at him lol!!!

right look at it this way.....from 7th Jan till 1st July is 172 days as you got in ur sig......your start weight was 211lbs (teken from ur sig).....you want to be 149lbs (10st 7lbs).....average loss on this diet is usually 3-4lbs a week BUT for arguments sake im saying 2lbs a week.....172 = 24.5 weeks........you need to lose 62lbs (from your start weight)....so 2lbs a week for 24.5 weeks equals 49lbs....very near to your target! Right to date you have been dieting 4 weeks (im taking your 8th Jan weigh in so its relative to your 172 days from 7th jan till 1st July) so in 4 weeks you should have lost 8lbs to be on track to loose the 49lbs......but you have lost 14lbs!!!!! so you are already ahead of that by 6lbs!!!!! so i think you deserve to be proud of yourself missus!!! to even if now you continue to lose 2lbs a week you would lose 41lb (20.5 weeks from now until 1st July) which would give you a total of 55lbs......taking your weight to 11.7!!!!!!

i hope that makes you feel better!! lol exercised my maths brain at least ;)! xxxxxx

here is my latest post to my diary :

Soooooo this morning on my way to work i went to Marks and Spencers to get brekkie and lunch........stood there in front of pastries/crisps/chocolates/coke/fizzy pop/cakes/flapjacks etc etc and m&s food is obviously soooooooo yummy!!! i picked up a natural yoghurt (low fat) with raisen meusli for brekkie with a small orange juice...........then sandwiches ... uh oh normal i go for something really bad like that club sandwich which involves chicken/bacon/cheese/salad/mayo/three slices of bread.............but i actually just picked up a prawn mayo and thought ooo yum.....i then got a flavoured water (lemon and lime) and some fruity fingers.....basically watermelon,melon and mango cut into fingers lol and then crisps.........my normal FAMILY share bag of ready salted i hear you say?! no just some sunbites....an individual bag that didnt even excite me that much!

so got to my car a reviewed my purchases..........brekkie LOW FAT yoghurt - didnt even see it was low fat in the shop.............fruit............sandwich - count on us range and the RDA were all green! again didnt purposely pick this for that reason..........crisps - wholemeal crisps that are low fat...............drink - flavoured water..........wasnt even tempted by coke or oasis (usually love it but full of sugar)

so got to work - had my orange juice on the way (pure squeezed orange juice - no from concentrate rubbish).....ate my yoghurt and muesli....yummy! out of pure boredom i have just eaten the fruity fingers but at least its not chocolate fingers !!!! so have my sandwich and crisps and flavoured water left........i even went to the kitchen at work and instead of making a cup of coffee or tea i just got a glass and filled up with water from the purifier ..................this is what i mean!!!!! when i tell myself yep have whatever you want .......i pick good things........the other day when i told myself im eating Atkins.....i wanted an iced bun for breakfast.......i NEVER want a bloody iced bun!!!!

When i was in the shop i didnt even have to give myself a telling off - usually i think ooo nice MASSIVE bag of crisps then i say no thats stupid dont eat them then i rebel and say screw you im eating it.....yes i realise im rebelling against myself!! lol!!!

but im dead proud honestly sounds so stupid and like wow you managed till 10:46 and you havent eaten anything bad well done you but to me its massive......i didnt wake up this morning thinking i cant wait for OH to go to work so i can raid the biscuits before work etc ..... i just didnt think about food!! it was almost hard to pick some things this morning because i didnt fancy anything!! and usually like ten times out of ten when im queueing i ALWAYS stare at the chocolate that they cleverly place just where the queue is !!! and always pick up at least one thing.........today yes i did look there but i looked at chewing gum........and then thought o wait have some in the car........thats it!

really happy today - sorry to go on a bit but its a big thing to me! helping me to realise that maybe this is just the way i need to go......to not actually be on a diet.....maybe thats been my issue all along....my problem is always binges and binges always occur because i feel deprived.....whereas now if i want some crisps or a chocolate bar then i'll have it but i know that when im in this frame of mind i'll have say 1 biscuit and be fine.....when i'm on a binge i completely rebel and eat as many as i can till i feel sick....i hoping this approach to things will help stop me being like that.

anyway sorry to go on lol!

<3 xxx

SORRY TO RAMBLE ON YOUR DIARY :D xxxxxx

Back