Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Hi sweetie! So sorry am manic with work at the momet! Thank you so much for your encouragement and everything you said - it was so kind and really made me feel better :) I really appreciate you taking the time to message me sweetie :) Haha - bless you! I am a translator - just me myself and I! Oh and the cats but they don't really help out much! :p I love what I do but sometimes it gets really stressful. As it does for everyone I know - I'm just being moany!

Thanks for you diary update!! Please keep posting them! I wish I could see ur diary! Ur doing so well hun - this change of diet is really suiting u and its definitely something u can do long term - i.e. nothing is banned but u can have things in moderation. Good for u! Can't wait till I can go back on that kind of diet! Ps so jealous of no. 4 - arrrgh if I could even have them once a week Id be happier!!!! :) Oh well soon enough eh!

So weird on SnS my tastes keep changing massively - for eg. I went through this stage a couple of weeks ago where I could only have choc crispy shake, cookie and cream shake, praline bars and cottage pie - everything else literally made me gag. For the past few days I can't get enough of the curry one - which made me sick before! So weird!

Anyway, how has your day been? Tell me all!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello huni

Aww no probs!!! Love having a catch up :) hehe

Ooo translator!! Well done!! Our translators at work hate us I think!!! We have a lot of Arabic documents that we get translated!!! We deal with Saudi Arabia!!!!

Aw glad u like the updates lol get scared I'm taking over your diary on some days and bombarding you lol!!!

Oooo I found that on s&s it's wierd isn't it!! Bet by next week you'll hate the curry!!! Your doing fab!!! Have u had any sneaky WI? When is ur weigh day?! I've forgotten!!!

My day has been ok!! Busy busy busy at work but good!!!! Had a friend over this evening which 100% distracted me!!! From eating ha cos bf is at football training till 10:30 tonight!!! So pleased with that!!!

How about you!!?! Good day!?? Any gossip? Any wedmin?! Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh what do you do hun? I am sure I have read it before somewhere but not so sure now! Nooo - you're not taking over my diary! I like getting your updates - makes me realise I'm not the only person on the planet dieting and vaguely miserable! Ha! Not that you seem miserable anymore which is fab! And not that I'm actually all that miserable either tbh...not atm anyway - I am sure come tomorrow night when I am surrounded by wine and nice food I will feel different - and then Sat the same lol!

It's so weird about the taste thing... I actually have a lot of packs I now don't like but due to the fact I am absolutely skint I am just going to have to grin and bear them! Completely run out of bars which are my lifesaver but hey ho...still got crispy choc shakes for that choc fix :) Had oatmeal this morning as have a whole load of them and it literally made me want to puke. I persevered though and now I feel really full - think that is partly just cos i feel like im gonna vom tho!! :eek:

Arrgh im all spotty - ive literally come out in spots - huge one of my neck and on my chin - OH said that the one on my neck has its own gravitational field...charming!!!! :p

My weigh in day is Monday hun - I have had a sneaky peek yes - was 14st 3.25 this morn :) Desperate to be under 14 by next week before the meal out. Determined not to give in to wine this weekend so I can get to that aim!! I have never seen 13 on the scales before!! Lol on the way up I never looked at my weight and I've never got that far with weight loss before! Hun - your WI was Tues right? So sorry I forgot to ask how you did? Was it 3lbs? Tell me! Tell me!

Glad you had a good night in sweetie. Sounds like a successful evening - good natter and forgetting about food!!! :)

Some wedmin - had the florist over yesterday :) Thinking were going to have purple and white roses and carnations :D Very excited!

No gossip - I never have any gossip as I work from home so I never see anyone!! HA!!!! I lead a very drama-free life (weight saga aside!)...:rolleyes:

Anyway, most importantly, I need an update from you missy! Copy and paste me up sweetie!!! LOL!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooooo you're nearly in the 13's!!!!!!! What number would you like to see on the scales when you get married?

I've pulled my socks up today as I go away 6 weeks today. My plan is to stick to HL until then, it's only 6 weeks after all right?! x

Ooh what do you do hun? I am sure I have read it before somewhere but not so sure now! Nooo - you're not taking over my diary! I like getting your updates - makes me realise I'm not the only person on the planet dieting and vaguely miserable! Ha! Not that you seem miserable anymore which is fab! And not that I'm actually all that miserable either tbh...not atm anyway - I am sure come tomorrow night when I am surrounded by wine and nice food I will feel different - and then Sat the same lol!

It's so weird about the taste thing... I actually have a lot of packs I now don't like but due to the fact I am absolutely skint I am just going to have to grin and bear them! Completely run out of bars which are my lifesaver but hey ho...still got crispy choc shakes for that choc fix :) Had oatmeal this morning as have a whole load of them and it literally made me want to puke. I persevered though and now I feel really full - think that is partly just cos i feel like im gonna vom tho!! :eek:

Arrgh im all spotty - ive literally come out in spots - huge one of my neck and on my chin - OH said that the one on my neck has its own gravitational field...charming!!!! :p

My weigh in day is Monday hun - I have had a sneaky peek yes - was 14st 3.25 this morn :) Desperate to be under 14 by next week before the meal out. Determined not to give in to wine this weekend so I can get to that aim!! I have never seen 13 on the scales before!! Lol on the way up I never looked at my weight and I've never got that far with weight loss before! Hun - your WI was Tues right? So sorry I forgot to ask how you did? Was it 3lbs? Tell me! Tell me!

Glad you had a good night in sweetie. Sounds like a successful evening - good natter and forgetting about food!!! :)

Some wedmin - had the florist over yesterday :) Thinking were going to have purple and white roses and carnations :D Very excited!

No gossip - I never have any gossip as I work from home so I never see anyone!! HA!!!! I lead a very drama-free life (weight saga aside!)...:rolleyes:

Anyway, most importantly, I need an update from you missy! Copy and paste me up sweetie!!! LOL!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Sweetie!!!

o good!!! haha it does make you feel a little less alone talking to each other doesnt it!! im a project co-ordinator currently training to be a project manager (doing my Prince2 qualification) and work for a small company that consolidates security equipment and provides training programmes....mainly to ministries in Saudi but also Dubai, Thailand etc :)

ooo that is strange!!! - ooooo i can help with the bars and packs and not much money but i don't think i can say on here as they delete things about that - haha this sounds cryptic doesnt it?! lol do you have facebook? add me (emma edes - my picture is me and my OH and cover photo is my puppy) or on twitter im @emmaedes21 and will let you know on there :)!!! you could do me a big favour! lol

o no!!!! hate spots! i have one atm right on the end of my NOSE!!! seriously they come up in the most annoying places!!! always pertruding parts of my face lol!!!

oooo well done on sneaky WI thats fab!!!! :) you will be in the 13's in NO time!!!! yes was 3lbs for me so was 14st 9lbs......and was the same yesterday! but yesterday was the first day i lowered cals to 1200cals and weighed in this morning.........i'd lost another 1lb woop!! :D so gave me a boost to continue with 1200cals :)

ooooooo that sounds gorgeous!!!!!! LOVE roses!!!! have you picked your bridesmaid dresses yet? or are you doing those at the same time as your dress??!?! oooo i love wedding planning haha im so sad arent i!!! im not even engaged haha!!! i love watching dont tell the bride and four weddings!!!!

not much gossip from me tbh!! my diary was quiet yesterday as had team meetings at work so rudely that didnt allow me on here much - how dare they expect me to work 9-5! haha!! planned my food for today already and it will take me to 1167cals ..... so room for a chocolate mousse for dessert :) - i say chocolate mousse but its so low cal its more like air with a bit of chocolate haha!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dairy update......how Emma goes from happy to wanting to cry.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH literally want to throw a paddy!!!!! OH dad just called and said he's taking OH mum for a chinese tonight....do we want to go! i txt OH expecting him to be like o no we will just stay home seen as they are all round tomorrow night..........NOPE he wants to go!!!! aRGHHHHHHH FFS!!!! litterally so annoyed! i know i sound like a spoilt b*tch!!! but i really wanted to have a shower when i got home, clean the apartment seen as they are all round tomorrow night and already got chicken out for dinner!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhh!! now i've said to him he goes and i stay home because i want to do that, and also chinese is ridiculously unhealthy and he's like dont be silly......and then was like ok fine! great now i feel bad!!! FFS so annoying!! with his family you cant just say o no, we are just staying home tonight, thank you though.....................its like i have to make up some excuse!!! if my mum asked or dad i could just say o thank you for asking but we wanna just stay home...end of! plus all his family are round ours tomo to watch the stupid football!!!

ahhhh i was in such a good mood!! eaten so well now this!!! grrrrr!!! honestly i know it sounds like im blowing this out of proportion but his family are so fricking controlling i dont even feel like i've moved out!!! seriously i feel like crying right now

ahhhhhh so i was like i just wanna stay home and sort stuff out etc so why dont you just go? and then he's like "yer cos that looks great as a couple" FFS!!!! so i said "you can see your parents on your own you know?" seriously!!!! i have to hold his hand all the time!!! so annoying!!! i actually like seeing my mum and then my dad without him! seen as they are my parents!!! and if OH's busy i never kick up a fuss!! or even if he doesnt wanna go!! unless its a birthday or something!!! yet his family !!! if i dont wanna go then its a personal thing and im the bad one! literally cant win!!! so now i have to go tonight!!! arghhhh im so angry!!!!!!! and fed up

whats the lowest chinese thing?! in cals xx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just keep thinking about it!!! i'm so f*cked off!!! seriously if i said to steve o mums going for dinner and wondered if we wanted to go and he said he wanted to stay home i would so ok well im gonna go tho! DONE! OVER! Both get what we want!!! with his family tho its such a big drama!! and the ONLY reason his dad asked us is because the worst thing for him is to be alone with OH mum!! seriously they all need to grow up!!!! i am not there to be a babysitter for them im so annoyed! and now tomorrow they are all round to watch the football! seriously F*ck off!!!

P.S im really not a spoilt brat btw!!!! xxxx

Awww hunny! I know you're not a spoilt brat! Bless you...first things first, deep breath... they're so frustrating sometimes aren't they? Right so ur going for Chinese - it's not the end of the world. You could have something just like meat and a small amount of rice -you don't have to eat everything on the plate (I say this but I find it really hard not to eat whats in front of me - food I mean, not like people or animals or furniture or stuff :p) - so yeh maybe have a look at the menu online before u go and see if u can find something to have. Another thing you could have which I used to have when I did low gi (did it for about a year and loved it - it'sjust not quick enough!) and have like a chinese soup/broth type thing - it's delish (in my vegetarian opinion, which doesn't often match meat-eaters opinion! :rolleyes:) - its got lots of veg in, and lots of clear broth and then noodles at the bottom, seriously by the time you get to the noodles ur so full on the broth u basically canteat any more!! However, I reckon something like meat and some rice would be the best option :) I'm sure it won't make a massive difference but I know how frustrating it is to 'waste' calories on something you don't really want to eat!!!

U should talk to OH about the family thing and about how its ok for him to see his family alone, just as you do with yours. I understand that completely. On the other hand, you could see it as him just really wanting to have you around all the time :D which is a lovely compliment! Wish mine was like that!!!

Try and enjoy tonight - have a quiet paddy (we all do this sometimes!!! :)) - and then try and get back early for an early night :)

Hope you're ok hunny!

Thanks hun! Well done on the 1200kcals :) and the 3lbs last week - which seems to be quickly adding up!:)

Ooh do you get to ever go to Dubai/Thailand or anything?!! hehe! I think you should tell ur boss it is a requirement for you to go there to help with your job!!

Not got bridesmaids dresses yet eeeek - want to get them in june... leaving everything a bit last minute!eek!ooh did u see dttb last night? The guy on the boat and she hated them?! And did you see that one where the guy arrnaged for them to get married in Vegas but he could only invite so amny people and he left liker her brother and his sister at home...:eek: hahah!

Loveee xxxxxx

PS. wish all air contained chocolate :p!!

Oooooo you're nearly in the 13's!!!!!!! What number would you like to see on the scales when you get married?

I've pulled my socks up today as I go away 6 weeks today. My plan is to stick to HL until then, it's only 6 weeks after all right?! x

Hey hun! Thanks :) Id like to see 10st 7 - if any less then that would be great!!!

Oooh go u being back on herbalife! Woo we can be miserable together!! Seriously though, you're right- it is just 6 weeks and if you don't do it you will wish you did - give it your best shot anyway :)Good luck!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hunny! I know you're not a spoilt brat! Bless you...first things first, deep breath... they're so frustrating sometimes aren't they? Right so ur going for Chinese - it's not the end of the world. You could have something just like meat and a small amount of rice -you don't have to eat everything on the plate (I say this but I find it really hard not to eat whats in front of me - food I mean, not like people or animals or furniture or stuff :p) - so yeh maybe have a look at the menu online before u go and see if u can find something to have. Another thing you could have which I used to have when I did low gi (did it for about a year and loved it - it'sjust not quick enough!) and have like a chinese soup/broth type thing - it's delish (in my vegetarian opinion, which doesn't often match meat-eaters opinion! :rolleyes:) - its got lots of veg in, and lots of clear broth and then noodles at the bottom, seriously by the time you get to the noodles ur so full on the broth u basically canteat any more!! However, I reckon something like meat and some rice would be the best option :) I'm sure it won't make a massive difference but I know how frustrating it is to 'waste' calories on something you don't really want to eat!!!

U should talk to OH about the family thing and about how its ok for him to see his family alone, just as you do with yours. I understand that completely. On the other hand, you could see it as him just really wanting to have you around all the time :D which is a lovely compliment! Wish mine was like that!!!

Try and enjoy tonight - have a quiet paddy (we all do this sometimes!!! :)) - and then try and get back early for an early night :)

Hope you're ok hunny!

Hey Hun thanks for ur post made me feel better!!! Just so annoyed by his family like ruling what I do!!! If he says to his dad he wants to stay home his dad questions it like why what are you doing?! Ffs! He's 25 years old we have moved out .... It's kind of non of his business! Really drives me mad. I suppose it's highlighted cos my mum and dad just aren't like that!!!

He was then just like I was think why don't we go to mum and dads for football Tomo?! So my answer was you can go.....I'm not going to watch football!!! Lol I would never go! Then he was like o ok! It's like if we aren't doing everything together then his family think there's a problem!!!?! Just so backward their way of thinking!! Literally drives me up the wall big time!!!!! Ahhhhh !!!!! It feels like we are still both living at home!!

Sorry to moan more Hun just feel like my day is ruined!!! Frustrates me never have I ever wanted to eat healthy and be succeeding and now this grrr!!!

Anyway *sigh* gotta get on with it!!!

How are you lovely?! Xxxxx

Update from this morning .....

Ergh so had a terrible night, me and oh had horrible arguments was late for dinner so they had already ordered and there wasn't a soup in sight! Great! Feel like crap today for eating like that and feel like I've put on a stone! Me and oh still not talking .... What a wonderful start to the weekend

Any who does anyone else feel sometimes that after u start losing weight u feel fatter and think u look fatter?! Or is it just me .... Prob is just me lol!!!

Anyway finish at 3 today thank god! So glad for the work week to be over!! Been a stressful week it's been really busy but I have got no where! Just gone round in circles!! Grrrr anyway

Onto cheery me!!! Hope everyone's ok! Any plans for the weekend? Xxxxx

another update from this morning:
Just talked things over before he went to work. Was just one of those arguments that escalated and escalated and we should have talked earlier but we went to bed without talking! Never done that before but I just couldn't be bothered!!!! But anyway it's all sorted!!

Yer I know good thing is I'm not hungry now at all so can skip brekkie lol cos I'm just soo not hungry!!

Weighed in this morning and was another 1lb down! yay! think if there had been a gain i would have sooooo reached for the chocolate!!!

xxxx

another update from this morning:
Just talked things over before he went to work. Was just one of those arguments that escalated and escalated and we should have talked earlier but we went to bed without talking! Never done that before but I just couldn't be bothered!!!! But anyway it's all sorted!!

Yer I know good thing is I'm not hungry now at all so can skip brekkie lol cos I'm just soo not hungry!!

Weighed in this morning and was another 1lb down! yay! think if there had been a gain i would have sooooo reached for the chocolate!!!

xxxx

Glad you've got things sorted out hun x

Hey sweetie! So sorry for neglecting you and my diary! So pleased u sorted everything out :) U seem to be doing so well on the diet! How was your weekend? What did you get up to? I need diary updates please!!

So...I am here to confess! Haha! I had a bad weekend food and alcohol wise and the scales showed it today lol - up 5 lbs :eek: I am praying that some of that is water weight! I don't think anyone can put on as much as me in 2 days LOL Anyway, I had an absolutely brill weekend so I'm not gonna stress about it. Back on it today and just not hungry at all - about to have first pack - curry. Yum. I think my stomach is super full from the weekend lol I kind of knew on Friday that I was gonna mess up this weekend and I think if I hadn't I would be miserable now. TBH this weekend coming is my bro's 30th and it's not gonna be a great one again, but then he is only 30 once. After next weekend there are no plans no nothing for a few months so I can try to 100% it! I think I can still get the weight off - four stone by early July?? :eek:

Anyway, how you doing how is everything? So sorry again for neglecting u!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey sweetie! So sorry for neglecting you and my diary! So pleased u sorted everything out :) U seem to be doing so well on the diet! How was your weekend? What did you get up to? I need diary updates please!!

So...I am here to confess! Haha! I had a bad weekend food and alcohol wise and the scales showed it today lol - up 5 lbs :eek: I am praying that some of that is water weight! I don't think anyone can put on as much as me in 2 days LOL Anyway, I had an absolutely brill weekend so I'm not gonna stress about it. Back on it today and just not hungry at all - about to have first pack - curry. Yum. I think my stomach is super full from the weekend lol I kind of knew on Friday that I was gonna mess up this weekend and I think if I hadn't I would be miserable now. TBH this weekend coming is my bro's 30th and it's not gonna be a great one again, but then he is only 30 once. After next weekend there are no plans no nothing for a few months so I can try to 100% it! I think I can still get the weight off - four stone by early July?? :eek:

Anyway, how you doing how is everything? So sorry again for neglecting u!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hello lovely!!

glad you had a lovely weekend and enjoyed yourself!!!! dont worry that 5lb must be water weight well the majority of it!! dont think that much damage can be caused in one weekend will prob be back off by end of the week!! yes you most certainly can do it :)! 100%!!!

i had a good weekend.....tbh not much to update from diary i have been mega boring!! haha !! have decided on weekends i wont use MFP - i will end up eating the same as in the week i know but just gonna not use mfp so feels like im having a break as such!!! i hate too much on Saturday but thats because i was MEGA bored!!!! so i know why! ooo i downloaded Paul Mckenna's i can make you thin book so going to start reading that! other people have said its really helped them!! am noticing things already i.e today i felt like not following the diet today but i had my two crumpets as usual....then at work had half a digestive....went to tesco at lunch to get some bits for home and this is where i buy the share bags of crisps and chocolate when im in this mood but surprisingly i bought myself some crisps and a sandwich for lunch.....a light choices one.....kind of didnt even look at the full fat sandwiches!! just the light choices!! only just realised that now! so good things are happening!! - otherwise not much to report! spent pretty much all of yesterday in my pjs with the puppy and duvet watching desperate housewives in bed haha!!! LAZY! but so needed!! home tonight to cook a chicken stir fry....then OH is at football from 7:30 to 9:30ish so i will be in pjs on the sofa watching catch up TV :)!!!!

How about you?! whats new? xxxxx

Hello honey

Late night thought for the day!!! My newest thinspiration is Josie Gibson!!! She looks fricking amazing!!! Want to try her DVD I think!!!

Hope ur having a gd evening xxxxx

****DIARY UPDATE*******

Morning all

How is everyone?

Weigh in this morning and I'm 14.7 so loss of 2lbs this week! Was hoping for more but seen as I had my binge on sat! Tbh I'm surprised I lost? Lol

This week we are having a meal out on thurs for valentines so that will be my one night off .... Which is good actually cos its really far away from tues WI!

Anyway literally becoming obsessed with Josie Gibson!! Lol! My mum has the DVD so I might borrow it until I get paid!! Apparently doing it 5 times a week is all u need and also after the workout it continues burning fat for 48hrs because its interval training!!! So I was thinking of trying to do it in the morning before work during the week and then going to the gym a few times a week to more do the weight side and then start doing swimming and jacuzzi and sauna and steam when I feel more comfortable - prob after the next half a stone ish

Xxxxx

Hey hunny! Congrats on the loss :) I only had a 1lb loss this week due to mega bad weekend!

Josie Gibson does look great doesn't she! I think she lost like 6st? Did u hear what her fiancé said about her tho? That his mates used to call her a heffer or something and that he wants her to get a boob job...charming! I'm no expert at all but interval training is really good - it's what I do at bootcamp and I have the Hannah Waterman DVD too and that's the same (she was in Eastenders??). My instructor says that stopping and starting is good because it means that everytime u start again u start from scratch (i.e. running one direction then running the other, or doing press ups then jogging then press ups again) - this is apparently the best kind of workout! Go you! I bet you'll find you really enjoy it :)

The most important thing is enjoy Valentines my love! Look forward to it, enjoy it and don't regret it :)

I have a night/weekend off this week too for my bros 30th...so we'll see!

Have a fab day :D

Lots love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back