Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Sweetie I think you have really hit the nail on the head!! :) That's totally the way to do it. As I've said before, if it wasn't for the fact I now have quite a short period of time to do this in I'd be doing the same as you!

Well done you for your breakthrough!!! :)

Awww bless you for working all that out for me - so sweet of you (and clever - made my head hurt reading it - I'm not good with numbers!) - it really puts it into perspective for me so thank you!

Still haven't decided about tonight yet! Might hop back on the treadmill in a bit so if we do go out I've expended a bit more energy than usual haha!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Please do keep updating me as you are! XXXXXXXX

Sweetie I think you have really hit the nail on the head!! :) That's totally the way to do it. As I've said before, if it wasn't for the fact I now have quite a short period of time to do this in I'd be doing the same as you!

Well done you for your breakthrough!!! :)

Awww bless you for working all that out for me - so sweet of you (and clever - made my head hurt reading it - I'm not good with numbers!) - it really puts it into perspective for me so thank you!

Still haven't decided about tonight yet! Might hop back on the treadmill in a bit so if we do go out I've expended a bit more energy than usual haha!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Please do keep updating me as you are! XXXXXXXX

Oo good I was afraid I'm writing too much on ur diary lol!!! You have to tell me if I am going on too much lol!!

Yes exactly I think because my ultimate goal is October I have a good while to lose the weight and I know it's been one day but its going well for me and I feel so happy and for once I'm not going crazy in my mind thinking about food!!! Lol which is great for me!!

That's ok I just wanted to try and put your mind at rest and to show you that you can do this!! Even two measly pounds you will be sooooo blooming close to target!! And your ahead of that schedule!!! Wahooooo!!!

Good plan about the treadmill and if your feeling good then go for it then ur hubby to be spoil you! You don't have to go crazy on food. A yummy steak salad! Or chicken and roasted veggies or something like that. Or just a few drinkies! Completely up to you!!! You know your body and only you can make up your mind :)! But whatever you decide I hope you enjoy it :)

Erm well I have a poorly bf ... He had a crown done at the dentist today! So we may go to cinema later but going to wait and see how he feels - tomorrow I'm meeting my mum to take the puppies for a nice long walk and chill sat eve :) then Sunday we are taking my mum out for lunch as its her bday on Monday. So quite a chilled weekend which is just exactly what I need :)

What have you got planned sweetheart? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aah I'm so rubbish! Had pizza n a huge amount of wine last night! I'm such a rubbish failure n I've only got like 5 months to get this 4 stone off! :( I'm a vegetarian Hun so steak or chicken wouldn't have worked but undoubtedly I could have had something better than a pizza lol I ran 4k yesterday so hoping that helps. Scales said the same this morn as yesterday but for me it normall takes a day or two for bad stuff to show up on scales so will wait till tomorrow to see damage. Only thing for it is to get back on plan n tell myself that the only off plan days I can have are the already planned ones. Hope I've still got time to do it. Feel so anxious xxxx

Aah I'm so rubbish! Had pizza n a huge amount of wine last night! I'm such a rubbish failure n I've only got like 5 months to get this 4 stone off! :( I'm a vegetarian Hun so steak or chicken wouldn't have worked but undoubtedly I could have had something better than a pizza lol I ran 4k yesterday so hoping that helps. Scales said the same this morn as yesterday but for me it normall takes a day or two for bad stuff to show up on scales so will wait till tomorrow to see damage. Only thing for it is to get back on plan n tell myself that the only off plan days I can have are the already planned ones. Hope I've still got time to do it. Feel so anxious xxxx

Hello honey

Right look at those workings out .... And look at the weeks you have left till 1st July you can still lose a ridiculously huge amount of work!!!! Please don't beat yourself up!!! It was a blip!!

If you beat yourself up about it then u might end up giving in again?! Honestly it's done, you can't change the past so get back on plan, forget yesterday, scales may go up a bit tomorrow but then they will be straight back down again. In a matter of days!!

Sending loads of hugs, loads of willpower and loads of happy vibes xxxxxx

Thanks hunny - you're right. I've got back on it today too. Was going to have a yummy breakfast of hash browns or something bad but then thought no why make it worse! So I got on the treadmill and drank a load of water and had 2 bars and now i think im back on track. I need to FOCUS! How you doing hun?

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned :) Hope you have a good one.

I've got chief bridesmaid no.1 (I have 2 chief bridesmaids! :D) coming over in a bit for what I call wedmin (no idea if you've ever seen Miranda?!).

Have a fab day hun. I'm trying to think up SNS acceptable recipes with asparagus as I have some and I love it - am contemplating some kind of asparagus soup using asoup sachet as broth or something? Could work!? Althought mught just end up being pureed asparagus HAHA.

hugs to u too sweetie you're a star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and THANK YOU :)

Thanks hunny - you're right. I've got back on it today too. Was going to have a yummy breakfast of hash browns or something bad but then thought no why make it worse! So I got on the treadmill and drank a load of water and had 2 bars and now i think im back on track. I need to FOCUS! How you doing hun?

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned :) Hope you have a good one.

I've got chief bridesmaid no.1 (I have 2 chief bridesmaids! :D) coming over in a bit for what I call wedmin (no idea if you've ever seen Miranda?!).

Have a fab day hun. I'm trying to think up SNS acceptable recipes with asparagus as I have some and I love it - am contemplating some kind of asparagus soup using asoup sachet as broth or something? Could work!? Althought mught just end up being pureed asparagus HAHA.

hugs to u too sweetie you're a star xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and THANK YOU :)

Well done!!!! That's brilliant that u just got straight back on it!!! Big pat on the back to you!!!!!

Omg I loveeee Miranda!!!!!!! Hahaha literally love it!!!!!! Wedmin sounds like what I call fun!!!! Hahahahaha such fun!!!!

What about a crust less quiche?! Or an omlette ? Not sure if u eat eggs actually? Do u? If not then asparagus purée it is!! Lol!!!

That's ok! No problem!!!!! Always here to help :) xxxxx

Crustless quiche idea is fab - thank you! Yep I eat eggs - only if I dont think about what they are and they have to be really solid lol no runny yokes for me!gonna look up some recipes for that cos a bit of spring onion and a bit of asparagus and mushrooms would be gorgeous in a quiche! Arrgh OH has just informed me he is getting a kebab and chips LOL never mind - hes just got back with it and it looked grim! It was all this meat on top of chips so it made me not even want the chips lol! Just had a curry pack with extra curry powder and garam masala yum. Put more water in so ut was more like soup was yum!

Done my exercise for the day - went a bit mad to try and see a greater loss tomorrow morning on the scales!! Think I'm going to have mushroom, spring onion omelette with swede chips for dinner! My first protein meal on this diet. Does anyone know - is it 2 eggs I can have? And is it still 200g of veg?

Feeling much more focused now - although I said that the other day and I wasn't! Decided that we're not going to do Valentine's day this year because it'll just end up being bad food, chocolates and champagne. We said we'll have extra special one next year (when we're married!). So that's one off-plan time gone! Need to really focus and keep going with this. I have one chance to do this! I'm only getting married once! I have 5 months to get rid of 4 stone. I WILL DO THIS!

Emma! How's u hun? I need some more diary updates!!!! :Dxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi chick,
yeah it's 2 eggs and 200g vegs. I have them same anyway.
you are doing so well Hun, you will definitely be 4 stones lighter by your big day.
Wish I had your determination and stuck to it last month. I would have been a stone lighter by now!
xxx

Thank you sweetie. I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times this week though :( Thanks for the motivation :) I reckon you can def get 3 stone off by your wedding if you are 100% - and 3 stone is such a lot, it'll make a huge difference :) Good luck! Let's do this hun :) xx

Hey Hun

Firstly yep it is 2 eggs and 200g veggies!

How are you? Sounds like you've got your mind set back in the game! And maybe look at it as its ONLY 4/5 months out of the rest of your life!! (Fine one to talk me who couldn't last more than a week lol - should take my own advice!!!) anyway the feeling you'll have on ur wedding day will defo out do all these rubbish feelings!!! How exciting though the think about it!! Ur wedding day!! Eek! I'm even excited and I don't know u haha!!! Have u picked ur wedding dress?!

I'm all gd thanks!! Had a lovely weekend!! Puppy walks yesterday turned into a 2hr 15minute trek through mud and up and down steep hills because we got lost!!!! Haha!!! So legs are aching today but burned 722cals which is good!! Few foody related good things happened like went to eat a sausage roll and literally took a teeny bite and was like tutt silly I'm not even hungry!!! It's more just breaking the habits!! Just gonna pop onto my diary and see if there's anything more to update u on!! Been abit boring recently haha!!! But just like for dinner last night I made marinaded chicken and peppers with jacket potato and salad .... Oh had two jacket potatoes and two pitta breads to make his own kebab type things .... Normally I would have had at least two jacket potatoes and at least one pitta!! But I had chicken, 1 x jacket potato and salad with a tablespoon of coleslaw! That's it and loved it and at the table I felt so full but after I was like hmm I'm actually nicely full not uncomfortable like before. So it's so for me about portion size!! I should not have the same portion size as my bf!! That's not right

Anyway you updates :) any thing new going on? Xxxx

Update from my diary :)

Hello all

So went to lunch and had a turkey roast! Delish!!! Only had three roast potatoes because that's the portion size there but really made me think about how much I would eaten say if I cooked a roast!! I was so nicely full after that meal but if I had chosen then I would have had like 6/7 potatoes!! I'm rubbish with portion control so that's my main issue!!! Because if I had a meal of the correct portions I'd be fine but I don't I overeat at every point! And any point!!

Also I'm finding oddly that I don't want to be lazy anymore .... Like yesterday I wanted to just sit on the sofa and watch tv until I actually sat down and then I thought o ill just dust the table .... That turned into dusting the living room ... Then bedrooms and bathrooms and then hoovering the whole apartment!!!
Earlier oh was watching football literally just after we got home from lunch and usually I would just sit on my iPad or something but instead I went and sorted out all my clothes and rubbish and drawers!!!
Lol and now oh said he was going to gym so I thought bliss I can watch my tv and actually thought oo and have some crisps and chocolate .... Anyway went for a shower then he left ... I dried my hair .... Then went to sit down but instead I changed the bed covers .... Then sorted out the sofa cushions and then went to the fridge and got a glass of water .... Not even squash!!! Water!!!!

What is happening to me!!!! Lol

Xxxx

Hey Hun

Firstly yep it is 2 eggs and 200g veggies!

How are you? Sounds like you've got your mind set back in the game! And maybe look at it as its ONLY 4/5 months out of the rest of your life!! (Fine one to talk me who couldn't last more than a week lol - should take my own advice!!!) anyway the feeling you'll have on ur wedding day will defo out do all these rubbish feelings!!! How exciting though the think about it!! Ur wedding day!! Eek! I'm even excited and I don't know u haha!!! Have u picked ur wedding dress?!

I'm all gd thanks!! Had a lovely weekend!! Puppy walks yesterday turned into a 2hr 15minute trek through mud and up and down steep hills because we got lost!!!! Haha!!! So legs are aching today but burned 722cals which is good!! Few foody related good things happened like went to eat a sausage roll and literally took a teeny bite and was like tutt silly I'm not even hungry!!! It's more just breaking the habits!! Just gonna pop onto my diary and see if there's anything more to update u on!! Been abit boring recently haha!!! But just like for dinner last night I made marinaded chicken and peppers with jacket potato and salad .... Oh had two jacket potatoes and two pitta breads to make his own kebab type things .... Normally I would have had at least two jacket potatoes and at least one pitta!! But I had chicken, 1 x jacket potato and salad with a tablespoon of coleslaw! That's it and loved it and at the table I felt so full but after I was like hmm I'm actually nicely full not uncomfortable like before. So it's so for me about portion size!! I should not have the same portion size as my bf!! That's not right

Anyway you updates :) any thing new going on? Xxxx

Thanks sweetie - cooking my dinner now. Just put my par-boiled swede chips in the oven - cant wait! going to have spring onion and mushroom omelette with it! :) You are so right - it is just 5 months out of my life - which means it is so worth it! I'm already looking at ways to minimise my off plan times until i get to goal! Next weekend am out twice and will just not drink at all and stay on plan food wise - if I have to eat out then I will have salad or something like that - NOT pizza! However, I am going to avoid eating out! Meal on 16th feb is Indian - plan is to have salad and some sort of non-creamy curry so cutting out nan and rice. No alcohol. Hopefully that won't be too bad. I'm going to buy something i want to wear when im slim and keep looking at it when i am out and feel like caving - ill get a pic on my phone and put it as my background pic. My mum actually gave me a talking to today and that helped! lol

722 cals - blimming eck lovely! That's fab! I'm so happy you seem so much happier now :) And well done for being restrained with food and breaking the habits - it really is a case of everything in moderation - that way you won't feel deprived and will stick to it long term. Good for you! Very sensible! :)

No news from me - quiet weekend - watched films all afternoon and evening with best friend yesterday! Today had a lazy day, did my exercise and then did some work and now just cooking! Good day I guess!

Bless u for getting lost with the puppy - I bet he was super excitable in the mud!!! Was your bf with u too?

XXXXXXXXXX

Update from my diary :)

Hello all

So went to lunch and had a turkey roast! Delish!!! Only had three roast potatoes because that's the portion size there but really made me think about how much I would eaten say if I cooked a roast!! I was so nicely full after that meal but if I had chosen then I would have had like 6/7 potatoes!! I'm rubbish with portion control so that's my main issue!!! Because if I had a meal of the correct portions I'd be fine but I don't I overeat at every point! And any point!!

Also I'm finding oddly that I don't want to be lazy anymore .... Like yesterday I wanted to just sit on the sofa and watch tv until I actually sat down and then I thought o ill just dust the table .... That turned into dusting the living room ... Then bedrooms and bathrooms and then hoovering the whole apartment!!!
Earlier oh was watching football literally just after we got home from lunch and usually I would just sit on my iPad or something but instead I went and sorted out all my clothes and rubbish and drawers!!!
Lol and now oh said he was going to gym so I thought bliss I can watch my tv and actually thought oo and have some crisps and chocolate .... Anyway went for a shower then he left ... I dried my hair .... Then went to sit down but instead I changed the bed covers .... Then sorted out the sofa cushions and then went to the fridge and got a glass of water .... Not even squash!!! Water!!!!

What is happening to me!!!! Lol

Xxxx

You're doing fab hun! Thanks for the update :) U know what u say about having more energy is interesting - cos uve cut out the junk and are eating good food thats prob why u have lots of energy and feel more motivated! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks sweetie - cooking my dinner now. Just put my par-boiled swede chips in the oven - cant wait! going to have spring onion and mushroom omelette with it! :) You are so right - it is just 5 months out of my life - which means it is so worth it! I'm already looking at ways to minimise my off plan times until i get to goal! Next weekend am out twice and will just not drink at all and stay on plan food wise - if I have to eat out then I will have salad or something like that - NOT pizza! However, I am going to avoid eating out! Meal on 16th feb is Indian - plan is to have salad and some sort of non-creamy curry so cutting out nan and rice. No alcohol. Hopefully that won't be too bad. I'm going to buy something i want to wear when im slim and keep looking at it when i am out and feel like caving - ill get a pic on my phone and put it as my background pic. My mum actually gave me a talking to today and that helped! lol

722 cals - blimming eck lovely! That's fab! I'm so happy you seem so much happier now :) And well done for being restrained with food and breaking the habits - it really is a case of everything in moderation - that way you won't feel deprived and will stick to it long term. Good for you! Very sensible! :)

No news from me - quiet weekend - watched films all afternoon and evening with best friend yesterday! Today had a lazy day, did my exercise and then did some work and now just cooking! Good day I guess!

Bless u for getting lost with the puppy - I bet he was super excitable in the mud!!! Was your bf with u too?

XXXXXXXXXX

Oooo yummy dinner!!! Love omelettes!!! Enjoy!!!

Very good plan for your weekend out!!! Maybe at the curry you could have tandoori chicken (the starter type that is just chicken breast marinated) then there's not cream and sauce etc. for not drinking if I was with people that I didn't want any questions from as to why I wasn't drinking I used to just say I'm on antibiotics. Usually doesn't have any questions back :) if they do then I used to say I had an ear infection :)

Oooo ur day of films sounds lovely!!!! Did u get much wedmin done?

I have some dresses that are a size 10 in my wardrobe! Work ones and I love them but they are just hanging there unworn!! So gonna keep looking!!! :) and I have pics on here of me a few years ago at a size ten!! Perfect inspiration because I know I can look like that !! After all it is me!! Lol

Good old mum!!! They usually know how to do the trick don't they!!!

Bf wasn't with me on puppy walk was just me and my mum!! Lol!! We are useless!! We did the typical woman thing of o lets just go back the way we came ..... Took us like 1hr 20 mins to get to that point!!! Lol!!! And then did that same distance in 1hr lol we were bit fed up by that point!!

Do u know what I didn't even think about that!! But of course makes sense now u have said it!!! I have more energy because not eating rubbish!!! In fact bf has football tomorrow and was thinking "o we can go gym tomorrow ... O no he has football... O well ..... ACTUALLY ill go still!!" Lol

Hope u enjoy ur dinner!!! Do u watch the hotel?! Please say u do!! Blooming love it!!!! Xxxxxxxx

Oooo yummy dinner!!! Love omelettes!!! Enjoy!!!

Very good plan for your weekend out!!! Maybe at the curry you could have tandoori chicken (the starter type that is just chicken breast marinated) then there's not cream and sauce etc. for not drinking if I was with people that I didn't want any questions from as to why I wasn't drinking I used to just say I'm on antibiotics. Usually doesn't have any questions back :) if they do then I used to say I had an ear infection :)

Oooo ur day of films sounds lovely!!!! Did u get much wedmin done?

I have some dresses that are a size 10 in my wardrobe! Work ones and I love them but they are just hanging there unworn!! So gonna keep looking!!! :) and I have pics on here of me a few years ago at a size ten!! Perfect inspiration because I know I can look like that !! After all it is me!! Lol

Good old mum!!! They usually know how to do the trick don't they!!!

Bf wasn't with me on puppy walk was just me and my mum!! Lol!! We are useless!! We did the typical woman thing of o lets just go back the way we came ..... Took us like 1hr 20 mins to get to that point!!! Lol!!! And then did that same distance in 1hr lol we were bit fed up by that point!!

Do u know what I didn't even think about that!! But of course makes sense now u have said it!!! I have more energy because not eating rubbish!!! In fact bf has football tomorrow and was thinking "o we can go gym tomorrow ... O no he has football... O well ..... ACTUALLY ill go still!!" Lol

Hope u enjoy ur dinner!!! Do u watch the hotel?! Please say u do!! Blooming love it!!!! Xxxxxxxx

Hi hun,

How are you today? Happy Monday! :sigh:

Dinner was yum thanks - what did you have?

As for the chicken - that would be fab but I'm a vegetarian sweetie - that's out of the question unfortunately. I'll just have to have a tomato based veg curry and avoid eating the potato + no alcohol. I'll be with family but apart from my mum and OH I don't really want qs asked or cajoling into drinking so I am going to use the I am on antibiotics line for an ear infection - entirely possible with me as I get them all the time and in fact, by the time that evening comes I could well really have an ear infection - that's how possible it is!!! :p I'm also going to use that this weekend when I'm out... I feel more motivated to not cheat now as I weighed this morn and lost 2.25 lbs - not that great - but I definitely want to stick with it more now!

Got some wedmin done :) Mainly hen do stuff! Looking to go away for the weekend but i keep changing my mind about what I want to do lol!

Lol bless u - I'm not great with directions but my mum is awful - she gets lost in car parks - seriously! N she always forgets the way she came from haha! bless her! Great long walk you did tho - over 700 cals is amazing! Good for u going to gym- I have bootcamp tonight. Would be great if we actually knew each other then we could go to the gym together lol! :cool:

I'm sorry I don't watch the hotel - I don't reallywatch anything specific, I mean I do sit with the telly on quite a lot ha but I don't have anything I always watch (except Miranda!) mainly because I have the attention span of a flea!

Weigh in for u tomorrow isnt it? Good luck! xxxxxxxxx

Have a great day! x

Hi hun,

How are you today? Happy Monday! :sigh:

Dinner was yum thanks - what did you have?

As for the chicken - that would be fab but I'm a vegetarian sweetie - that's out of the question unfortunately. I'll just have to have a tomato based veg curry and avoid eating the potato + no alcohol. I'll be with family but apart from my mum and OH I don't really want qs asked or cajoling into drinking so I am going to use the I am on antibiotics line for an ear infection - entirely possible with me as I get them all the time and in fact, by the time that evening comes I could well really have an ear infection - that's how possible it is!!! :p I'm also going to use that this weekend when I'm out... I feel more motivated to not cheat now as I weighed this morn and lost 2.25 lbs - not that great - but I definitely want to stick with it more now!

Got some wedmin done :) Mainly hen do stuff! Looking to go away for the weekend but i keep changing my mind about what I want to do lol!

Lol bless u - I'm not great with directions but my mum is awful - she gets lost in car parks - seriously! N she always forgets the way she came from haha! bless her! Great long walk you did tho - over 700 cals is amazing! Good for u going to gym- I have bootcamp tonight. Would be great if we actually knew each other then we could go to the gym together lol! :cool:

I'm sorry I don't watch the hotel - I don't reallywatch anything specific, I mean I do sit with the telly on quite a lot ha but I don't have anything I always watch (except Miranda!) mainly because I have the attention span of a flea!

Weigh in for u tomorrow isnt it? Good luck! xxxxxxxxx

Have a great day! x

Hey hun,

im good thanks although a little annoyed that Monday is here again!! seriously why does'nt it know that no one likes it!!! lol grrr hope your ok?!

ooo glad you enjoyed dinner!!! i didn't have much as was still full from roast, so had a piece of fruit toast and some snack a jacks :)

ooooo tut i keep forgetting your veggie!! lol!! you must have told me so many times now sorry!!!! great idea with the meals and the ears!! lol and like you said there's truth in it lol!! good idea about the dishes too!!! you will be fine! your in the right mindset now so will help you!!! i know what you mean about a loss - any loss is brill and it makes you not want to ruin that loss doesn't it!!

haha my mum is sooooo the same!!!! she's rubbish!!! and im equally rubbish with directions and like figuring out where i am but i always remember the way i came lol!!! i just have no sense of a compass.......or anything!! we ended up looking at the maps on my iphone and we were both like oooo so lets just walk straight and we should be there.....what we forgot is the way we stand with the phone doesn't mean that's the right way hahhaha so we carried on walking and then looked at the phone again and we were even further from the car park then!! haha opps!!!

OMG i know how good would that be!!!! i would so join you at bootcamp!!! would love to do something like that but would never join on my own i don't think!!! there's a girly i've met on here that lives 20 mins from me!! always just assumed everyone is alot further up north than me lol down here on my tod!! lol would be good though wouldn't it!!

wellllll im not too hopeful for weigh in tomorrow, this morning i was 14st 9lb....so 3lb down from what i was last week before i decided to do this, but im not overly fussed.....im kind of in the mind set of any loss is great....just as long as i don't gain! plus think my body needs to settle into this way of eating again......plus i haven't been to the gym! so this week that should kick start it a bit :) but on the plus side my stretch marks are beginning to fade a bit! yay! so happy about that!!! hated hated hated them, but they are going lighter now!!! so im doing my bio oil every morning now and going to get some vitamin E liquid capsules to put on them too!! :D

oooo you should watch the hotel on 4OD honestly sooooo funny!!! Miranda has finished now :( i could cry!!! i might have to buy the boxset lol!!!!

Are you working today? xxxxx

Hey hun,

How are you? Sorry for late response. Had the sh*****t evening ever last night. I started working for myself in September and although I am earning enough, I have a problem with cash flow as I don't invoice quickly enough. Last night I discovered I had an overdue bill and I also had to pay for next lot of bootcamp - of course, bills come first so I just told myself that I'd have to give up bootcamp for a while and just do my DVDs and go for runs etc... Then my mum found out and insisted on paying which just made me feel awful. I am 25 years old and I should be able to look after my finances but oh no I am incapable :( So just feel rubbish and like a failure atm. Cannot tell u last night how much I wanted wine and cadburys - was so close to going to shop and getting some and just drowning my sorrows. Was interesting cos I didn't think I was an emotional eater - thought I was just greedy! :eek: However, I didn't cave. I didn't have wine and chocolate, told myself how would it help? It wouldnt make me feel better, just worse cos id wake up regretting it. Glad I didn't now. I've got a special meal out that I mentioned at the Indian on feb 16th so I'll have to eat out then but this weekend going out twice and have decided no alcohol or food for me. I will have hopefully gone 100% from Saturday just gone - 2nd feb - until feb 15th - i want to see if I can get to 14st by then which means losing 4.25 lbs from today. I would love to get to 13 something but well see.

Anyway, got tons to get on with today. Sorry for being a msery guts hun. How are you doing? Well done on the 3lbs down hun - that's fab! Wish I could have been 3 lbs down from last week - my own fault though. Well done you tho! Seems this is really working for you. So pleased :) You're definitely right about your body needing to settle ointo the new diet - in fact, I am so impressed you managed 3lb off this week - id be happy with 3lb off a week on SnS!!! Great about the stretch marks too!

Nope I'm definitely down sarf! I'm in Kent/Greater London - which side of Surrey u from? I'm aware Surrey is a huge place!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun,

How are you? Sorry for late response. Had the sh*****t evening ever last night. I started working for myself in September and although I am earning enough, I have a problem with cash flow as I don't invoice quickly enough. Last night I discovered I had an overdue bill and I also had to pay for next lot of bootcamp - of course, bills come first so I just told myself that I'd have to give up bootcamp for a while and just do my DVDs and go for runs etc... Then my mum found out and insisted on paying which just made me feel awful. I am 25 years old and I should be able to look after my finances but oh no I am incapable :( So just feel rubbish and like a failure atm. Cannot tell u last night how much I wanted wine and cadburys - was so close to going to shop and getting some and just drowning my sorrows. Was interesting cos I didn't think I was an emotional eater - thought I was just greedy! :eek: However, I didn't cave. I didn't have wine and chocolate, told myself how would it help? It wouldnt make me feel better, just worse cos id wake up regretting it. Glad I didn't now. I've got a special meal out that I mentioned at the Indian on feb 16th so I'll have to eat out then but this weekend going out twice and have decided no alcohol or food for me. I will have hopefully gone 100% from Saturday just gone - 2nd feb - until feb 15th - i want to see if I can get to 14st by then which means losing 4.25 lbs from today. I would love to get to 13 something but well see.

Anyway, got tons to get on with today. Sorry for being a msery guts hun. How are you doing? Well done on the 3lbs down hun - that's fab! Wish I could have been 3 lbs down from last week - my own fault though. Well done you tho! Seems this is really working for you. So pleased :) You're definitely right about your body needing to settle ointo the new diet - in fact, I am so impressed you managed 3lb off this week - id be happy with 3lb off a week on SnS!!! Great about the stretch marks too!

Nope I'm definitely down sarf! I'm in Kent/Greater London - which side of Surrey u from? I'm aware Surrey is a huge place!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning hun,

Moan away!!!! completely understand how you feel! after diet .... Money is my next biggest worry!!! literally wake up in cold sweats about it!!! so honestly moan away!!! thats sweet of your mum but i completely understand how you feel!!!! im 22 and ever since i was 17 i have worked.......and ever since then i have never asked for money from my mum and dad.....even if they offer and even if i have like a penny to my name i just feel so bad and i like to earn my own money! BUT we all get to that point that we just have to grit our teeth sometimes don't we?! and BTW massive congratulations for starting your own business that is succeeding at the age of 25!!!! i would love to do that!!!! what business is it?! don't take credit away from yourself!!! you've done an amazing thing! Lord Alan Sugar would be proud :)

Sounds like you have had a breakthrough!! well done for not going to the shops that's fab!!!! brilliant!!! i'm defo an emotional eater too!!! 100%! if i'm happy,sad,upset,angry....i eat! lol! you can sooo lose that and be 14st in no time!!! i'm 14st 9lb atm.....bit annoyed because if i hadn't faffed for ages then i would have been lower but hey ho! gotta get on with it now!!!

haha daaaaan saaaarrfff!!! lol!! i actually live in West Sussex (in East Grinstead) but im basically 15 mins away from Gatwick Airport! not sure what side that puts me haha!!! im rubbish at geography!!! where abouts in Kent are you?!

have a good day!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely,

I hope your ok!!

and also that your feeling better than the other day?!

Just thought i'd pop over and update you on my diary.....whether you lik it or not :) hehehe not much to update but decided as of today to do these new rules:

1. Cals allowed 1200-1300 a day (mfp tells me 1580 will give me 1-2lb loss a week so figure if I drop it will be more intense - also I know I can go to 1580 if I'm having a hungry day!)
2. Water intake - at least 2 litres
3. No eating after 9pm
4. Not allowed crisps and chocolate everyday
5. Have at least one piece of fruit / salad with EVERY meal

lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi sweetie! So sorry am manic with work at the momet! Thank you so much for your encouragement and everything you said - it was so kind and really made me feel better :) I really appreciate you taking the time to message me sweetie :) Haha - bless you! I am a translator - just me myself and I! Oh and the cats but they don't really help out much! :p I love what I do but sometimes it gets really stressful. As it does for everyone I know - I'm just being moany!

Thanks for you diary update!! Please keep posting them! I wish I could see ur diary! Ur doing so well hun - this change of diet is really suiting u and its definitely something u can do long term - i.e. nothing is banned but u can have things in moderation. Good for u! Can't wait till I can go back on that kind of diet! Ps so jealous of no. 4 - arrrgh if I could even have them once a week Id be happier!!!! :) Oh well soon enough eh!

So weird on SnS my tastes keep changing massively - for eg. I went through this stage a couple of weeks ago where I could only have choc crispy shake, cookie and cream shake, praline bars and cottage pie - everything else literally made me gag. For the past few days I can't get enough of the curry one - which made me sick before! So weird!

Anyway, how has your day been? Tell me all!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back