Wedding - too early to get excited??!!!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Even though I promised OH that I wouldn't spend the next 2 years talking about our wedding - we're getting married in 2012 - I've spent the weekend getting very excited about wedding and reception plans!! Poor guy is going to be sick of it soon!

Come on girls be honest, is it ever too early to talk about weddings???? xx

Nope :D

We decided January last year to get wed and married the 26th June so hubby only had 6 months of listening to me lol

its NEVER to early to talk about weddings!!
(says me who has been with OH for 9 years without a sniff of a proposal lol!!!!)

xx

We've been together 7 years and OH proposed on Christmas Eve - I had no idea it was coming!!! We're waiting a couple of years to save some pennies plus 3 of my close friends get married this year and we're all in to our 30ths this year and next so lots of parties and lots of pennies to spend out!2012 seems pretty clear bar our wedding so far!! I said I wouldn't even start to think about it all yet and let the fuss of the other three subside but I just can't help getting excited about the little things!! xx

Its never ever too early, and although your OH would kill me to say this, depending on the sort of wedding you want.. i would be looking at venues right now. There can be a waiting list, and sometimes booking early can save moneys. ;)

Just stay away from the dress untill atleast a year before LOL xx

He will be sick of it by 2012 but who cares lol !!
I got married last July and became a right Bridezilla , have you joined youandyourwedding website lots of ladies on there who want to talk weddings non stop :)

Back