~~Wednesday, Hour by Hour~~

abz

Gold Member
Good morning guys. thought i'd start up the daily thread this morning.

how is everyone doing?

i'm tired, but feeling ok. bad back but it can sod off, ha. mum is coming to visit with her chap tonight for about four days. really looking forward to seeing her again. she lives in scotland so seeing her twice in three weeks is almost miraculous!! and she's leaving her dog behind!! woooo!! ha. so my poor cats can live in peace. usually i wouldn't mind but it's too soon since she was last here.. i don't want them running away never to return...

everyone looking forward to fireworks tonight?

abz xx

Morning! yay, firework night, taking the kids to display this evening should be good, they can't wait!
Had my weigh-in last night and lost 1lb which i am pleased after my day off, so glad i didn't sts or gain, also have lost more inches too this week so feeling good!
1 coffee so far, need some porridge and water stat!!

Have a good day everyone!

xx

Morning all,

Day 3 and feeling really good, so far.......
Meeting a new friend today to take our 2 year olds to a soft play, then loads of washing to do, usual boring stuff, but keeps my mind off food. OH said he loves this diet as it makes me motivated to clean, cheeky sod!!!
Only thing is, I HATE water, so I'm drinking fizzy water instead, I seem to be able to get it down easier. Is that ok to drink??
Speak soon XX

it's fine to drink fizzy water hon. just stay away from the flavoured stuff :)

get some water flavourings off your cdc as well. it's really nice hot at this time of year. you may have to wait until week three for that though. i'm not sure.

abz xx

Where's Susan this morning? She's usually up bright and early and starts this thread for us! Hope she's OK.

Just back from my CDC. STS! Boring, but half expected, even though I have been very good, due to TOTM. More annoyed at the fact she had been cleaned out of choccie tetras! But I've paid for 3 and they should be in tomorrow. Thankfully she managed to find a box of porridge she thought she was out of too!

Had a porridge and coffee and just started the water.

It is fine to drink fizzy water, but I have read about someone who lost no weight in her first week. When she switched from fizzy water to still water, the weight suddenly fell off her, so just bear that in mind. It doesn't seem to affect most people, but it can the odd time.
xx

Hi everyone, I'm a returner. Lost the plot over the summer, so this is my first day back on the plan. Doing 810. Had my first porridge this morning. Feeling a bit wobbly as went out for a meal with wine last night (my last supper:rolleyes:).

hi there, welcome back. Just drink lots of water today and you'll be fine. It must be exciting to be starting afresh with lots of motivation. How much to hope to lose for Christmas, or what size are you aiming for?

Morning Frances Im here, thankyou for your concern.xxx

Im now out of choc mint and porridge but my cdc is coming over tonight so will be ok again for tomorrow.lol.

Im moving onto 810 tomorrow I think, my cdc said when my bmi was 25 +1st I would have to move up so im guessing its around now, I think Im about ready to move up now but still a bit nervous about introducing food again.xx

There you are. Missed you! What did you have for breakfast? My CDC thought she was out of porridge and I was frantically thinking what would I have instead, but thankfully she found a box of them she hadn't opened!

Sounds like a good plan to move up to 810 for that last stone. Don't be nervous you are still on a diet, anda very strict one at that. The food is from a very restricted list, it has to be carefully weighed etc. Just don't see it as real food, but as an extension of your meal packs, because that's all it is.

hi there, welcome back. Just drink lots of water today and you'll be fine. It must be exciting to be starting afresh with lots of motivation. How much to hope to lose for Christmas, or what size are you aiming for?

LOL:D Don't know about lots of motivation! Would love to lose 2 stone by Christmas, or maybe more. I consciously don't set goals because if I don't lose a certain amount of weight each week I get very upset (I have experienced this in the past) and just feel like giving up. So I concentrate on sticking to the plan and plodding on. Sounds boring but I can do that. Thanks for reminding me about the water, my mind is a blank and I have forgotten all the CD tips! Feel free to remind me of anything else:)

Awww bless you hun.

Ive had a hot banana shake this morning and have a toffee and walnut for later then tonight it is my cd choc night mmmm , i only have 1 choc bar every2weeks when my cdc comes over, but tomorrow i will have porridge and choc mint to add to my selection again.lol.

I think tomorrow night I gonna have chicken and sprouts, i love sprouts yummmmmy.lol

Awww bless you hun.

Ive had a hot banana shake this morning and have a toffee and walnut for later then tonight it is my cd choc night mmmm , i only have 1 choc bar every2weeks when my cdc comes over, but tomorrow I will have porridge and choc mint to add to my selection again.lol.

I think tomorrow night I gonna have chicken and sprouts, i love sprouts yummmmmy.lol

Oh, a hot banana tetra doesn't sound to bad as a consolation, nor a Toffee and Walnut. I'm having one for lunch, with some coffee in it, as I won't get my choccie tetras until tomorrow. It's funny how much these things matter when it is all you are having, the flavours really make a difference.

I like brussels too, but we are rare you realise. So many hate them! What makes me laugh, because they are so traditional at Christmas dinner, people cook them even though they don't like 'em!!

thats so true my kids and hubs dont like them but they will each eat 1 at christmas.lol.

What are we all going to be doing for christmas??

My mum ada dad will come over to us for the christmas eve in doing peppers stuffed with rice and smoked haddock with salad and pots for all of them I will have everything but not the pots.

Christmas day will just be the 4 of us with traditional dinner, i wil have a little of everything i think.xx

Boxing day we will be at my mums.

LOL:D Don't know about lots of motivation! Would love to lose 2 stone by Christmas, or maybe more. I consciously don't set goals because if I don't lose a certain amount of weight each week I get very upset (I have experienced this in the past) and just feel like giving up. So I concentrate on sticking to the plan and plodding on. Sounds boring but I can do that. Thanks for reminding me about the water, my mind is a blank and I have forgotten all the CD tips! Feel free to remind me of anything else:)

What, are you also telling me you've forgotten about those brilliant first week weight losses you get on this diet??:eek: That must motivate you. OK, let's go with a fresh start. Putting the summer behind you and taking control again!

I think goals are great things. I want to lose another 2 stone by Christmas. Now if I fail and only lose a stone and a half, will I be disappointed?? Err no, I think I'd be absolutely estatic actually!!

Think you need to have a wee chat with yourself and get some more positive thoughts floating into your head, don't you? You can do this. I believe it, why don't you? Come on, get with it!!!:p

i was gonna do the same if i was still on ss by then but my timing of moving up the plans seems to of come a a good time.lol.

do you have family and friends around over christmas??

Yeah, my brother comes over from Ireland, and my mum, me and and another brother all go to my sister's house on Christmas Day to spend it with my 7 year old niece. I'll see friends before and after Christmas. Was thinking of going to Belfast to spend New Year with all my old friends there but would rather wait until next year when I am at goal!

That sound nice hun, I love having my family here.xx

Back