** WEDNESDAY -- Let's do it hour by hour **

by rights you shouldn't have it, but i don't think most people use that rule. if you are only just out of ketosis i don't think it would matter much as you should drop back into it fairly easily...

abz xx

Morning ladies. Sorry to hear some of you are tired- I'm also worn out. Didn't sleep much last night as my body was swaying, must of still thought I was on the boat. Very odd sensation. Luckily H2b is off work today and I'm laid up in bed feeling sorry for myself. Think I'm heading back into ketosis after my 'stomach settlers' on the boat. Got such a bad headache :(

Good luck to all with WI's today. Here is to a 100% day all round!

well i'm busy trying to write some code and this bloody machine is about to go through the window. i thought it was working until i noticed that the date was the 50th March.... oops :D well enough of that.

still shattered. am contemplating my first pack of the day. not sure what to have though...

abz xx

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack :D

Thank you all for your good luck messages....I am chuffed to report that I lost 9lb :party0011: Thank you all for your support, it really got me through the first week.

Had a really good chat with my CDC about the up and coming events I've got that can' t be avoided (possibly alcohol needed after attending my late Husbands inquest next week, 2 Hen Nights coming up and my main holiday in June) and all the things I said I thought I would do to get through, albeit not being 100% SS she totally agreed with. So now I feel really positive with all my out of control things being in control if that makes sense lol!

Julz - Well done on your loss this week...fantastic :happy096:

Paula - pleased to hear you are more positive today and over your blip, well done. :character00238:

Sarah - Good luck with your results today :flowers:

Have the dentists this afternoon, hope he doesn't keel over with my keto breath lol!

Morning ladies. Sorry to hear some of you are tired- I'm also worn out. Didn't sleep much last night as my body was swaying, must of still thought I was on the boat. Very odd sensation. Luckily H2b is off work today and I'm laid up in bed feeling sorry for myself. Think I'm heading back into ketosis after my 'stomach settlers' on the boat. Got such a bad headache :(

Good luck to all with WI's today. Here is to a 100% day all round!

Hello Lisa, did you have a good time? How did you manage with the diet over the weekend? I know what the heading back into ketosis feeling is like, I feel as sick as a dog at the moment and I haven't been on a boat:D

oh poop. i am working late for my next cdc appointment and can't make it for any of her available slots so i'm just going to have to dash by and buy my stuff. it's my own fault really. i should have booked further in advance, ha. so no weigh in next monday. i am going to need you guys to keep me on track!! :D

abz xx

Hello Lisa, did you have a good time? How did you manage with the diet over the weekend? I know what the heading back into ketosis feeling is like, I feel as sick as a dog at the moment and I haven't been on a boat:D

Had a lovely time thank you. The weather was glorious and it was so nice to have some 'child-free' time with H2b. Didn't stick to CD 100%, I struggled to drink the shakes without crushed ice :sign0137: and felt really sick and light headed, so had a veggie burger (without the bun) and undressed salad on each boat crossing. It was the best choice I could have made considering there is a limited number of dishes available on the boat. Just glad I stayed clear of the buffet!!

Going away again tomorrow for the weekend, but I'm a lot more prepared and am sure I'll manage 100%. Luckily I haven't gained, so I might still manage a loss before my WI on Monday!

Hope the ketosis kicks in for us both soon..... its horrible!

Thanks Lisa, I officially feel fab lol!

Also lost 3 inches on my waist and can no longer wedge my fingers under my tummy over hang, lol, don't get me wrong, it's still big, but not as big as it was last week....yay!

Huge well done Kristen, that's fab xxx

Penny, thanks so much for that post. I'm back on track today although feeling a bit shaky. Roll on ketosis. xx

Mia, Lisa - I'm with you. Lets hope ketosis comes quicker this time xxx

I had my porridge at 10am and then went back to bed. So much for housework/dog walking. Anyway, I stayed there til 1.30pm. I think I needed it because I didn't sleep well last night after my blip. I'm not going to have my 2nd shake now til the kids come home and raid the cupboards - then I'll have my last one around 8pm. I know I can do this, my head needs to catch up with my heart that's all xxx

Hey girls - Im back!!!!!

Glad to see you are all okay!

Cant believe Im finally back online - God Ive missed it - but Im sure that was a good thing in a way because PMT got horrendous and Ive been in a right stonker. As you could tell by Monday's post I was on a downer cos of work and was swinging between wanting to burst into tears at any moment to being like a screaming banshee - I knew there was some reason food was invented!!!!! My PMT is NEVER as bad when Im eating as to when Im on SS! Roll on eating time -

But I have good news to report that my TOTM FINALLY arrived this morning halle flippin loo yah I have never been so pleased to see it in my life!
Luckily I'm starting the pill today so next month it wont be anywhere near as bad!

but talking of that felt absolutely dreadful at lunchtime and needed a wee so popped into tesco to go and instead of walking out my feet took me to the chicken aisle where I proceeded to buy some slices of chicken - worked out it was 100 cals and I thought well it can be a bit of a ss+ day today cos Im feeling dreadful.

then went back to the office and had my shake and Im still on track now, probably havent drunk enough water tho oops!

Am off to make tea now for kids so will be back later and kirsten FANTASTIC loss - well done you x

Speak to you all later
xxx

Well I am leaving work to get weighted soon and I don't want to go:cry: I am scared. I cheated yesterday with chocolate and some little choc teacakes and if I have put on, I know it will just put me off the diet. I am nearly crying just thinking of getting on the scales. I know I am stupid, but I can't help it. I think I won't go and just go next week and be 100% all week.

Mia, :hug99: I understand how you feel. I'm petrified for my WI next Monday. But, you really should go. It's the best way to get back on track hun xxxx

Mia I know how you feel I was like that every week on WW, but go and get weighed and it will make you more determined to stay 100% all next week for the weigh in - Im sure your blip yesterday wouldnt have made you put weight on and undone all your hard work in the week running up to it - let us know how you get on
x

Hi, home from WI and lost 2.5 lbs! really chuffed because had a SS+ meal on Mon and think I'm retaining due to TOTM looming.CDC was out of mix-a-mousse but I can look forward to it next time, did get some bars- going to wait till tomorrow to have one coz MIL is visiting for tea so at least I can sit down with that.

Well done Kirsteen on your loss! and good to have you back Jess.

Thanks Paula & Jess (happy TOTM here for you)

Well I am bloomin' fuming. Someone has scratched my car, really deeply, in the car park at the dentists!!!! It got keyed by someone a couple of months ago and now this!!!!! It's an almost brand new car as well, I'm so cross!!!!! I am however not reaching for the chocolate or take away menu (my usual trick for dealing with this sort of thing) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

Thanks to Angela too x

oops, didn't work will try later! Kirsteen thats awful! Id hate that to happen, how can people do things like that? will insurance cover it?

Back