** WEDNESDAY -- Let's do it hour by hour **

I made a mistake of getting on my WII this afternoon, just for a check-in. Tells me that I've only lost 2lbs and that's since the last time, so not only have I put on 1lb I've not lost what I thought - hogwash!!!! I have to put it down to TOTM.

It's been great today, sitting in the garden studying! Ahhhhh!

Thoughts going out to Mia at the mo, too x

Hey everyone .
Hope everyone has had a good day.
Just a quick one as have been rushing about all day..
I really thought I hadnt lost anything this week.. and to be honest I would have been disappointed. but I lost 2 bls.. so Im now 3 lbs from 3 stone and start my 11th week today..
xx

Wow...this thread gets busy :)
Well done on your loss Angela :) xxx
Kirsten - that sucks :( Well done for not reaching for the chocolate xxx
Penny - Don't get on the scales!! Wait for your WI and you may be surprised xx
Curly - you rock! Almost 3 stone in 11 weeks is bloody awesome!!

Sorry if I missed anyone XXXXXXXX

Thanks guys. Insurance will cover it but I've not been driving that long and had to claim 2 yrs ago when a dog ran out in front of me so need to work out if it would be cheaper to just pay out for it myself :0(

Hi, home from WI and lost 2.5 lbs! really chuffed because had a SS+ meal on Mon and think I'm retaining due to TOTM looming.CDC was out of mix-a-mousse but I can look forward to it next time, did get some bars- going to wait till tomorrow to have one coz MIL is visiting for tea so at least I can sit down with that.

Well done Kirsteen on your loss! and good to have you back Jess.

ta - nice to be back and great well done on your weight loss
xxx

Well I am leaving work to get weighted soon and I don't want to go:cry: I am scared. I cheated yesterday with chocolate and some little choc teacakes and if I have put on, I know it will just put me off the diet. I am nearly crying just thinking of getting on the scales. I know I am stupid, but I can't help it. I think I won't go and just go next week and be 100% all week.

Mia hunni. I had the worst week last week, my personal life nearly ruined my diet a few times. I was dreading my WI too. I was showing a 3lb gain right before I set off to CDCs house. TOTM, water retention, stress.... I was ready to give in. I didn't though, I wrote a long and ranting thread and so many wonderful ladies replied. I knew I needed to get right back on the wagon whatever my CDCs scales showed. Happily, I had a 4.5lb loss, which was very unexpected. So here I am this week, stronger, more determined than ever and (apart from the little cheat when I was ill on the boat) I've been doing swimmingly.

Keep smiling hun, keep strong and keep coming on here for support. You're such a wonderful happy lady who always brightens the threads you post in, and so very beautiful too. The only way you'll let yourself down is by giving in, even if you gain, get right back at it. You DESERVE to feel happy in your own skin. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks Paula & Jess (happy TOTM here for you)

Well I am bloomin' fuming. Someone has scratched my car, really deeply, in the car park at the dentists!!!! It got keyed by someone a couple of months ago and now this!!!!! It's an almost brand new car as well, I'm so cross!!!!! I am however not reaching for the chocolate or take away menu (my usual trick for dealing with this sort of thing) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

I feel cross for you! and well done for not reaching for your usual vices!
xxx

Mia hunni. I had the worst week last week, my personal life nearly ruined my diet a few times. I was dreading my WI too. I was showing a 3lb gain right before I set off to CDCs house. TOTM, water retention, stress.... I was ready to give in. I didn't though, I wrote a long and ranting thread and so many wonderful ladies replied. I knew I needed to get right back on the wagon whatever my CDCs scales showed. Happily, I had a 4.5lb loss, which was very unexpected. So here I am this week, stronger, more determined than ever and (apart from the little cheat when I was ill on the boat) I've been doing swimmingly.

Keep smiling hun, keep strong and keep coming on here for support. You're such a wonderful happy lady who always brightens the threads you post in, and so very beautiful too. The only way you'll let yourself down is by giving in, even if you gain, get right back at it. You DESERVE to feel happy in your own skin. Hope to hear from you soon

Mia - I second everything Lisa has said - she said it so well and am thinking of you xx

Jess, welcome back lovely lady. So glad TOTM has arrived for you :D

Kirsten, how sh*tty about the car. Well done for dealing with it the right way though- food free ;)

To all you ladies who have lost- WELL DONE!! Didn't realise there were so many Wednesday WI's!

Thank you both. I did eye up my littluns left over marmite sarnie...but I put it in the bin, lol!

Well I went and I wish I hadn't of. I have put 1/2lb on. How the hell do people put weight ON on this diet. What I had and compared to the calories etc. I have had all week, I did not eat enough to put an ounce on never mind a pound. If you add up all the cals etc. over the week and look at a few prawns, a bit chicken and a bit chocolate, how do you put weight ON? Never mind. I do feel like crying, and I am working to a time limit here so I am panicing to be honest. I feel like giving up and saying Sod it, but I won't. She did say maybe I was having too many mix a mousses :(. So, if I stop the mix-a-mousse (the only thing I have found which I actually enjoy on CD) I may as well live on fresh bloody air!!!!!

:hug99: Hey Mia..
Big hugs hon.. try not to get upset I know its hard. but you have been doing so well.. Dont give up.. because you have your hols to look forward to and your bikini at the ready to look fab in on the beach..
It will come of next week. have a great week and I promise it will come off..
Keep strong and chin up!!!
& does mix a mousse really make a difference... ?..
take care xxx

Reactions: Mia
Mia, don't give up. The weight gain WILL NOT be fat- that is damn near impossible with the amount you have eaten. I am 99.99999% sure it will all be water retention, which you can get off so easily by next week by just drinking more water. If you could stick to it this week, I'm pretty sure you'd get an amazing loss at your next WI. Oh, and I don't know if you're the same, but I never get a great loss if I get weighed in the evening- normally 2.5-2.5lbs up on the morning weight. Is there anyway you could see CDC in a morning to help you see what the scales might really be saying?

As for the mix-a-mousse, how many do you have? Have you experimented with all the products? I love the bars and porridge. I also hate the shakes unless I make them with crushed ice- have you tried this?

Don't give in hun, I know you say you are on a tight time scale- there is no other diet that can give you the losses you want in the time you have. By giving up, you're giving in. Surely you are worth giving one more week a try. Lets go at it 100% together. If it means I have to give you my blooming mobile number so you can text me at 2am while raiding the fridge- I'll do it ;) You've been an amazing support to me- that PM you sent me really made me re-evaluate why I was doing CD and is one of the reasons I'm still here. I'm not going to let you give up now!!!

Mia...there's no way that's a real gain. It'll be glycogen/water weight which will go after a few 100% days and lots of water. Don't give up. You say you're on a time limit...well, by giving up you won't meet your target and may end up gaining more. I understand how devastated you must be, but honestly, it's not fat. Hang on in there xxx

Mia, don't give up chick, can't offer a huge amount of advice as only on my 2nd week but you are doing so well, don't let todays weigh in result ruin all of that. You may well get a compensating weigh in result next week. Be strong, we are here for you.

Meant to say earlier, went to Costas with a friend and littlun earlier and he had a caramel shortbread slice which I had to cut up for him cos it was huuuuuuuuuuge, you have no idea how much will power it took not to lick my fingers afterwards lol!

Mia i want to second (again) what everyone else has said and also add I know it feels worse when you are on a time limit - I am too with going on hols on 20th June and I want to be in healthy weight range and will be JUST oin the border if Im 100% from now till then adn its about 2st - how about we do it together - when is your hols?

Aswell want to agree with Lisa - bein a scale hopper myself I can be uo to 3lb heavier in the evening with all the water and shakes.
Hang in there chick i promise its worth it.

Sending you loads of hugs
xxx

Meant to say earlier, went to Costas with a friend and littlun earlier and he had a caramel shortbread slice which I had to cut up for him cos it was huuuuuuuuuuge, you have no idea how much will power it took not to lick my fingers afterwards lol!

OH I CAN - I can taste it now!!!!!

*drools*

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm not crying 'coz I am sad, I am crying becasue of all the lovely posts. Thank you lovely ladies. I will stick in this week, I will be 100%. I've got to lose that weight by 10th July, do not want the ex to see me looking like this. Thank you all :grouphugg:

On a lighter note, God I love these little smiley things sooo much. I wish I could use them on MSN. I think I might write a story and use as many of them as I can :giggle: - sad cow !!!!

Back