** WEDNESDAY -- Let's do it hour by hour **

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I'm not crying 'coz I am sad, I am crying becasue of all the lovely posts. Thank you lovely ladies. I will stick in this week, I will be 100%. I've got to lose that weight by 10th July, do not want the ex to see me looking like this. Thank you all :grouphugg:

QUOTE]

no need to thank us that is what we are here for and sounds like me and you have a challenge then with me scoffing chicken at lunch time.
we will both be 100% this week and keep coming on here to check in
xxx

Yeah I stole it from the internet

The picture not the puppy

On a lighter note, God I love these little smiley things sooo much. I wish I could use them on MSN. I think I might write a story and use as many of them as I can :giggle: - sad cow !!!!

Whatever floats your boat ;) That story sounds good.... take a week to write it, fill it with smiley thingies and it'll take your mind of picking!

AHAHAHA!

I just booked myself in for pole dancing classes. Think I'm going mad.

OMG pole dancing!!!!!!

and Mia Im looking forward to the story!

am off to watch a bit of tv my belly hurting courtesy of totm so need hot water bottle. be good and I will see you all tomorrow
xxx

Nervous - bet they are all skinny fit people, and I hulk my size 16 lardass through the door.

Ah well, after 4 weeks I'll be hulking my size 14 out of it.

Night Jess- go get cuddled on the couch with a hot water bottle! See you tomorrow.

Love your attitude Lexie!! And think how toned all that pole work will make those calves and thighs!!

Am I a freak? Everyone I know that's done CD says the Choc orange shake is rank.....just had my first one and I really liked it lol :0)

I liked the choc orange for a start but have gone off it now and swapped a couple of packs with my CDC, I also totally went off the soups.

signing off now girls, hope you all have lovely sleeps! x

I am yet to find a soup I like :0(

Night night x

Right, off to bed. Night all. Gym in the morning for me then a picnic in the park with my mate and the kiddiwinks....well picnic for them, Tetra for me :innocent0002:

:snoopyhouse::snoopyhouse::snoopyhouse:

Thanks, have a good day x

Back