Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi again lanky140! Thank you for the link! Will check it out!
Doing good, I think! Loving this site, so glad it was recommended to me by LEB! The motivation between meetings and wi's is great, and required!

You're doing v well! Keep up the good work!

J xx

Thanks hun.. so are u! How are u finding it ?xxx

Testing my 'ticker'! Lol

Yayyyyy....... Thank you!!

J xx

I'm finding it good, so far not hungry at all, but eating quite a bit! I've done ww in the past, but new to pp's.
Expected more than 1.5lb this week, might need to cut down on bananas ~ but I love them! Lol.
How are you finding it? J x

Ok thanks! Sure u are doing well :) xx

Hey JB :) good to see you on.

I cut bananas out last week totally just as a trial to see if they were hindering me.

Woohoo!! Lost 4lb last night, got my 5% and silver seven too!!

Really chuffed as I now know that tracking 100% really does make a difference! Fingers crossed I can track 100% again this week and lose 1.5lb next week!

Well done!!!!! Xx

Passiflora - Well done on your 4lb loss and your 5% and silver 7. Whats your signature stats about?

Might have to move to. Tuesday WI but will miss u all :( x

I weigh in on a Wednesday too now :) Newbie here! Are you guys doing propoints or normal points plan?!

hi leahs, think most of us are doing propoints

welcome to our thread lol x

hi leahs,welcome! im doin pro points ru?? good luck wiv ure weight loss.x

Hey both! Most on PP :) x

Hey LEB, do you think leaving bananas out helped with your loss?
I have a small one most days along with a pear and a few strawberries or grapes.
Would feel deprived if I couldn't have a banana!! Sad or what!!

J xx

Will be at Tues WI this week and may move permanently - i will see :) x

Hi everyone I am new around here and just had my weekly weigh in on Wednesday . I stayed the same this week which I know is good but wow it can be frustrating. I worked so hard and pointed everything all week and nothing. Ok I think nope I know that I am bring selfish about this but I reallly wanted a down this week. I am near to goal and I suppose deep down I really thought this was the week. I was mentally practicing my happy dance.

I get very demotivated on weeks like this when I put in 110% effort the scales don't help me.

Apologies for my mini rant but I hope u gals understand where I m coming from x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

vivaglam, don't be disheartened!! You have done sooooo well!!
You are on the home straight, you could be surprised next week with a bigger loss!!
Chin up, keep going, it's losses like yours that will be keeping the rest of us motivated and inspired!!

Good luck!

J xx

Vivaglam - sounds tough but u are so close and u will do it :)

Christmasfairy - u can still winge to me any time - I may weigh tues but stay subscribed to this thread and tell u guys too :) xx

Back