Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

oh i'm worried now because the morning group usually lose more than the evening group and there are a lot of sts so hope us evening gang aren't looking at gains! x

oh i'm worried now because the morning group usually lose more than the evening group and there are a lot of sts so hope us evening gang aren't looking at gains! x

Hate to disappoint but I'm expecting a gain tonight due to my first ever week of not tracking everything or propointing everything :( My own fault!

I am 1lb down and very happy! Have discovered my new filling food - homemade sushi!

All my holiday weight lost over 2 weeks, very happy :)

well done tuppers, that's great! xx

i have just done some online holiday shopping for maxi dresses in a size 12 so i had better keep losing :innocent0001:

Thanks Smirnoff! I love a good Maxi dress <3

Additionally, I've realised I've lost my first stone! :bliss:

Hey all good luck everyone who hasn't weighed in yet and well done all the losers!! To all those who STS or put on start a fresh tomorrow and think of the bigger picture you will kick butt next week!!

I'm weighing in at the earlier meeting tonight 5:15 instead of 6:30 as me and hubby are out for a few drinks tonight can't wait!! Xx

I am down 1lb so that's 9lb in 3 weeks. Good luck for those weighing this evening.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Aargh!!!!:mad: I gained 0.5lbs. I have been exercising like nothing on earth and only used half of my weeklies. :( :tear_drop:

I lost 4lb!! Can't believe it xx

4lb what a great loss well done.

The 0.5lb gain could be muscle.

Well Done Ness! I agree the 0.5 is most likely to be muscle! Chin up :)

Ruth
X

Lost 0.5lb again this week... its coming of consistently at 0.5lb so I can't complain really... but somehow I feel disappointed!!

The scale was showing a 1lb loss till yesterday morning... and then last night we opened our new restaurant so I ended up eating lots of pizza and a slice of gorgeous cake.... but here is to a new week :)

i sts which i'm quite relieved with actually :)

That's good Smirnoff. Ok you're going to see 10st next week and we'll both get our 'Y' next week too :)

jemmalb, flipping heck, well done! xx

Back