WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
Didnt see a post , so here's one !!LOL

been to weigh in and lost a measly 1/2lb
so promptly went and had a big bacon bap (dry and gross)
had an apple, a pot of custard and caramel, then two oreos (the ones that are covered in white chocolate)
Then came home and had a cup a soup, then 2 slices ww toast with jam-

just read that back to myself and - wot a load of crap ,junk food :(
I was going to make this week worse aswell by having a macdonalds breakfast tommorow , but after being told that it will cost me nearly 43 syns out of my total weekly allowance. I have decided to give it a more determined go, and stop eating crap - I just find myself craving it .

So , good luck to all wednesday weighers

Alice, don't be so disheartened. You've done brilliantly so far and we all have our difficult times. I've been losing ever so slowly for ages and last week I was really fed up to gain half a pound. However, this week I lost 3lb which is a huge loss for me. So stick with it and treat yourself to a huge plate of SW chips and anything on plan to go with it. I'm treating myself to SW quiche and chips tonight.

I lost 3.5lb this week!! wohooo - half a pound off my club 10 and my 1 and half stone - fingers crossed for next week!!

well done and good luck to all wednesday weighers

Helen xx

I am off to WI in a few minutes - hoping to lose more than the 1lb I managed last week, but won't beat myself up if I don't (much!!)

Good luck / well done to all the Wednesday Weighers xx:D

Wow suplizi, that's fabby!
I lost one and a half......I'm happy enough with that although one of those pounds had already been lost and found again and I hate that!!
Don't know if I'm on for my target which is to lose 6lbs before Christmas....I'm a slow loser and over a month normally would lose about four pounds so....we'll see! Maybe will do more red days as I have a feeling that will shake things up a bit. Good luck to all! xx

Good luck or well done to all Wednesday weighers xxx

Lost 1.5lbs this week, wanted 2lbs for my stone but there's always next week. Well done everyone else

Ive just got in from WI and have lost 2.5lbs, am 1lb off my 1st award so heres hoping for next week. Well done to everyone for their efforts this week, great results :)

Stupidly busy day!

1lb off for me, which is ok but was hoping for more considering my SE efforts.

Eating dinner now, so will post more later and catch up on posts I've missed over the last couple of days!

H xx

Well I broke down last week in class as am petty much back at the start, had a pep talk and lost a massive 4 pounds this week!! :)

I lost .5 but Im happy I didnt gain after being on holidays last week - Im going to put in a great effort this week!

I lost 3 pounds this week. I got my 1 1/2 stone award and was S.O.W. :)
I am over the moon, as I am a slow loser, and kind of expected to put on as I drank my whole home made Baileys in one day :rolleyes: instead of being sensible and make it last! So I went over my syns this week by at least
30 (including the Baileys!!)... I hope I don't pay for this next week!

I lost 3 pounds this week. I got my 1 1/2 stone award and was S.O.W. :)
I am over the moon, as I am a slow loser, and kind of expected to put on as I drank my whole home made Baileys in one day :rolleyes: instead of being sensible and make it last! So I went over my syns this week by at least
30 (including the Baileys!!)... I hope I don't pay for this next week!

Well done you! :D

Just back from my WI and am delighted that I have lost another 3lbs.
So am only a half pound away from my 1stone award :) Well done to everyone here :)

Back