Wednesday Weighers

Hello everyone,im new and hope you dont mind me joining this thread?
I weigh in wednesdays at 10am.
Ive been on plan for 10 weeks and have lost 32.5 lbs so far...begining to feel the hard work is to come tho lol.

Ive had a bit of a winter-bug since last sunday (some of my kids too)
so wasnt surpised when id lost 5.5 lbs today...hard to eat anything good or bad to be honest..feeling littlebit better today and have managed toasted cheese buttie and some veg soup....feel quite sick now tho lol...at a loss as to what to eat to keep weight loss going until fully recovered?
Ok il keep this short as i can waffle on a bit lol...

Can i ask(nosey) wheres everyone from and what sw plan are you all following....i live east sussex coast and follow green 99% of time.

Hope you all had good results today?
hope to chat soon

Aww. Iv got over an hour to go too!

Just went to morrisons and shocked horror.. spent £40 on shopping.. but iv got my food sorted for the week coming, so i'm feeling more positive as i know il be okay for the week coming.

Still a bit dissapointed with myself as youd think with a deadline id be more driven, but i cant find that drive in myself, and thats making me even more mad!! lol

god im hoping and praying iv sts!

not sure wher my post is...

hiya just checking if only this thread is checking my post...

hmmm? im confused

sorry lol...dont know what im doing wrong here...sent a relpy to here several mins ago...introducing myself...submitted it and it said it was being checked...now its gone?
this post nor the one a min ago was checked....what am i doing wrong?

a measly half pound off.....ah well. I'm here for the long haul. Good luck to the rest of you xx

Well done to all those that lost today and this week, I managed 2lbs this week which is surprising as it was * week and felt yuck all week. Now 8lbs to go for my Club 10 so fingers crossed I can get it for Christmas or New Year at the latest.

1.5lbs off for me, had hoped for maybe 2lbs off what with being so active this week but hey ho its still a loss :)

i lost 1.5 and very happy as didnt expect it i dont feel as though ive lost either x

I had half a bottle of Rum last night and paid for it with a 1.5 gain pah !!

Don't feel like it should be my true weight though as I just feel bloated today.

I'm aiming for a 2.5 loss next week as I'm determined to get my club 10, I seem to have been chasing it for ever !

I lost 2.5lbs this week and I am determined to have another good week so that I get my stone & a half sticker next week !!! Well done everyone x

Well I put on half a pound this week - really was not expecting it :( so i am quite disappointed :( Any tips for boosting my weight loss?
Claire

Had my weigh in tonight and had lost 4.5lb, Im so happy! :D It brings my total to 11.5lb loss in 3 weeks now. :D

Congrats to all the other weighers! :D

I lost 4.5 lb. I was pleased at first but the more I think about it the more disappointed I feel. I had a big jumper and jeans on last week and much lighter clothes on tonight, it was my first week, I've been 100% on the plan... It should have been more!

It is 'time of the month' though...

Carla, 4.5 pounds is a brilliant loss so don't be disappointed!!
You will probably find you have another good loss next week since it's your star week but either way you are doing well, so good luck!

Back