Wednesday Weighers

Lost 2.5 lbs :) Glad about that. I had a big drop in weight suddenly due to dealing with a huge amount of stress, but then it went straight back on, which was depressing. But not surprising as it was a sudden and big drop in weight due to not eating and whatnot. So to be losing again, in a healthy way... well, I'm really pleased.

I lost 4.5 lb. I was pleased at first but the more I think about it the more disappointed I feel. I had a big jumper and jeans on last week and much lighter clothes on tonight, it was my first week, I've been 100% on the plan... It should have been more!

It is 'time of the month' though...

Carla, I'v NEVER lost 4.5 lbs, ever ever ever, not in first week, not in the whole year a few months it took me to get to target.
That is a fantastic first week, dont be dissapointed, thats silly! never start on a negative hon, youv done so bloomin well, and if you dont continue your positive thinking, this journey will be so much easier for you. 4.5 lbs really is fantastic.

xx

Well done everyone! Some fantastic results. WELL DONE!

One on for me, which is not unexpected considering my attitude to food and wine last week!

Back on it now though...RAAAAGH!! :D

hiya...anyone else had horrible day over the weekend and dreading wi in two days?? :sigh:....i lost 5.5 lbs last week and dunno why i lost the plot yesterday lol

Yep...I had a rubbish weekend :break_diet:

So, back on it 100% today, tomorrow & Wednesday :fingerscrossed:

I di measure myself this morning, though, and have lost 3" off my chest, 2" off my waist & 1" off my hips. So, even if I don't lose lbs, I'm happy that I've lost inches :)

Good luck until Wednesday everyone x

:D
sorry had to grin cos im sooo glad im not the only one straying and not really knowing why...and not the only one cutting back on sins ...i just hate sundays i guess lol...maybe i should plan my day out more ..idle hands and all that.....

do any of you weigh yourself on your own scales during the week?
Also do any of you measure yourself and how frequently? Ive measured myself twice since i began sw bout 11/12 weeks ago...ive gone from a size 22/24 to a size 16 (big 16 lol) /18 but dont seem to have lost that much inch wise....maybe i was over generous with my first lot of stats tho lol

Avoided temptation whilst hungry out shopping and had huge plate beans and egg and mushrooms on toast when i got back....feeling great today so really dont know what happened yesterday and could kick myself if ive ruined my weight loss this week :cry:

ps....katy and lisa whats your weakness?? mines crisps and white bread when my little ones have them...

I put on 0.5 pounds last weigh-in so I had a "fcuk this" mentallity and ate whatever I liked on wednesday night and all day thursday. I was good on friday (i think), bad on saturday because I was at a Christmas dinner, wasnt overly pleased with what I ate on sunday!

Plan is to be good today and tomorrow and hope for a maintain! It is Christmas - it only comes round once a year!

I am going to be back on the plan with a vengance come new year!

Good luck everyone!

oooer wheres everyone gone lol
methinks im not the only one not too excited by thought of wi this week lol
Hope you all had a good xmas tho....i know i did....for first time in many years!

Just got to get new yrs eve/day over with then back to getting nearer to my slimmer/healthier/happier self :D
Hope everyone has a great new yrs eve and see you all in 2010!!

i'm looking forward to getting WI over with on Wednesday and getting back in control. Have had a good christmas but no discipline at all. Have eaten everything in sight - especially if it's got lots of sugar in it.

Sigh!!!!

I've been exactly the same Lucky, but I've enjoyed myself which is the main thing! I've eaten anything and everything in sight and haven't even tried to stick to plan! But, I'm looking forward to Wednesday WI now when I can draw a line under the last couple of weeks and get back on with the plan.

Happy New Year everyone :party0016:

well done lisa! :)
i was dreading wi this wed but im not so worried now....all the clothes ive been wearing are still loose and some that were tight are now feeling better so what ever the scales say on wednesday im still feeling great!!! I had a great xmas and without the guilt this year lol.

Mind you one down side is il have to rejoin-wasnt able to get to the wi before xmas eve or the one before new yrs eve - i messaged two other consultants asking bout groups open over the xmas and not one of them bothered to reply :sigh: also got new consultant when i do go back and not too sure our small group will even still be there lol...

anyhoo well done to those who have stayed the same or lost new weight over xmas and to those like me(anticiapting a gain) lets get back to business! :)
im determined to be both a yummy-mummy and glammy-granny by the time the weather warms up lol

I'm just hoping that I can get to my WI on Wednesday and we aren't snowed in, lol. I'm having to change to a Wednesday evening group because I've got a new job at school so can't make my old Tuesday morning class. It's the same consultant though which is good!! So because I'm going from a morning to an evening class, I'm not expecting a loss this week which means I'm feeling quite relaxed about going!!

well done on your loss cougar :) and dont mention the snow! lol...i couldnt use that excuse cos my groups literally round corner from me lol....i just want to get weighed and back on track...i know ive done well already and know il do well again (crosses everything thatl bend lol)

i always used to go to evening groups...always felt you could still lose a bit more by the evening lol....but have to say enjoy the morning group cos im sure first thing you dont retain as much water lol...right going back to kev costner on tv...have good day tomorrow everyone

wi this morning, 2.5 lbs on...phew!...havnt been on plan for last 3 weeks really so im ok with the gain...nose back the grindstone now tho.....i have a couple small targets to reach before summer hits so going to try to give 110%..

hope everyone else had great xmas and new year and getting back into the swing of it?

I lost 1.5lb this week, quite pleased with that :) Good luck Wednesday weighers x

Back