Wednesday Weighers

Did you enjoy it Jo???? Yes - well as my C would say its done now dust yourself off and begin a new week. Im betting in your case that 1 slice wont make a difference :D

Just realised, having wrote it down in another thread, that in january, I managed to be at target for four weeks, and still manage to win slimmer of the month!

Did you enjoy it Jo???? Yes - well as my C would say its done now dust yourself off and begin a new week. Im betting in your case that 1 slice wont make a difference :D

I did enjoy it n I caught myself saying I might have another piece but I didn't have it.
It will effect my weight I struggle n weight comes off slow n goes on fast :-(

1lb back off! Phew!

OOps, ignore that - I have been wondering all morning why I am confused as to which day of the week it is today. I had it in my head it was Wed, so I weighed… even last night I thought it was WI today.. and its just dawned on my that its Tuesday! Doh! Illl try that again tomorrow :confused: sorry!

OOps, ignore that - I have been wondering all morning why I am confused as to which day of the week it is today. I had it in my head it was Wed, so I weighed... even last night I thought it was WI today.. and its just dawned on my that its Tuesday! Doh! Illl try that again tomorrow :confused: sorry!

Lol.....that made me laugh reading this. I could imagine the sudden realisation that it wasn't Wednesday hahaha

Lol.....that made me laugh reading this. I could imagine the sudden realisation that it wasn't Wednesday hahaha

Glad it made you chuckle, I feel so silly! (one of those days!)

Our Co-ordinator has been off for the past couple of weeks because of a family bereavement but now she's back in the game and posted the last 2 weeks worth of stats in our lil facebook group and apparently I was also Slimmer of the Week for January 2013 - wohoo x

Going for it this week - got 1/2lb to lose for my 2 1/2 stone award and it's my birthday on Friday, what a present that will be

Also worked out that our holiday that we're booking for August should be the same month that I hit target, so for the first time in probably 10 years I'll be able to wear a swimsuit without looking or feeling like a beached whale LOL

Well done u must be so pleased.

I'm having a take away tonight. I got my exam results today n I passed both which I was convinced that I had messed up n would after resit.
I'm goons treat myself to a takeaway 1. Because I'm tired after travelling today n 2. Cos I've been good all January n it won't harm to have 1 every 5 weeks I guess lol

Just gonna have something I've been craving but will be back on plan tomorrow :)

Well done on your exams! I am weeing myself for tomorrow and will be gutted if I don't get a loss as I really feel I've been 'good'.
Guess ill know soon enough.

I'm sure you will be fine. U don't have much longer to wait. I know it's not wise to be having takeaway day before weigh in n I will be kicking myself at the scales tomorrow.
Oh well will be back on plan straight away

Good luck everyone! I'm expecting a gain, but oh well lol it's deserved!

Back