Wednesday Weighers

Hi,
I lost 2lbs last night, happy with that, but nervous about next week as tomorrow night I'm going out for drinks and an indian for a friends leaving do from work :argh:

Fingers crossed!!
A x

Hi All,
Had my very first weigh in last night and only lost 1lb so a bit disappointed :( I'm sure I followed the plan 100% so was hoping for more.
Well done everyone for their losses! ... what's the secret? :)

:) hiya....kimmie. littlemisshappy,annaclaire.niknaks...and jim-jam :) well done on your losses and stick with it annaclaire-your fat burning will soon kick in and a loss is better than a gain :)

i only lost 0.5 last week and have been sticking to the plan 100% since last wed....hope ive finally sorted out the boredom factor at wekends and
i feel ive done really well...keep trying on smaller clothes and deffo losing inches so hoping for a min 2lb loss this wi...id like more but cant be greedy lol

have good couple days everyone and good luck at wi x

ps...anyone know where i can get the 99cal toffee crisp bars from?

:D glad to report a loss today....6lb!!:)

very surprised it was so much but really pleased with myself-the only down side is its my birthday tomorrow and chinese/bubbly/choccie cake beckons....going to have to pan how much i have of each very carefully.

Hope everyone else had good losses today, have good week x

hiya anna-claire i know :)

tho im still sure last weeks wi wasnt right lol..but maybe the weight coming off has caught up with me lol...

still not going to get ahead of myself or get complacent again...still got to stick to plan 100% up my free/s/ss foods and lower my sins to 10...and birthday tomoz....almost want to cancel it now lol...(wonder how many sins in chinese and choccie cake lol)

good luck with your wi later x

wellll after a gain last week *humph* I lost 3lb this week wooo, so got last weeks gain off and another lb YEAHH!

Helen x

3lbs off for me this week, really really happy as its gained me my 2st award :)

Well done to everyone who has lost this week.

Only lost a measly 0.5lb so miffed off tbh

Jacqui, you've still lost 2 weeks running, so maybe the red/green is working better for you.

Keep at it, it's going in the right direction. If it works out to be 4lb or so per month, it will all add up in a year to a hell of a lot!

:)

3 and a half off this week sooo pleased!!!

well done Blu and Niknaks,

I'm chuffed with myself as I lost 3.5 lbs this week, :bliss: so a running total of 6lbs in 2 weeks, I usually have a bad 2nd week.

Next week I want the half stone award lol

hiya ALLIEP and thanks for the "well done" its kinda nice when people share your sucess....specially as ive not been doing so well since before xmas....and anyway this is suposed to be where we get support yeh? lol

well done on your loss too! all but half a stone in 2 weeks..thats really good going :)..another two weeks and you could have your first stone!
I seem to be having good week-bad week too....but im hoping this week coming i can mange 2lbs off to get my 3st sticker...but birthday today -chinese/bubbly/choc cake....small portions of each lol...so maybe if i can sts il be happy lol...

have good week x

Crossposted from t'other thread:

Only half off for me this week - good because it means I lost the half I put on last week but a bit disappointed really.

It just feels really slow for me and I know I don't have much to lose to get to a healthy weight, but I'm going to be really frustrated if I pay to go every week and only lose half a pound.

/rantover

So I set myself a weekly target this week of 1.5lbs. That'll get me under 11st and I'll start to feel a bit better. I'm going to try mixing some Original days into my Extra Easy days to see if that makes a difference and I'm limiting myself to 10 Syns daily.

I'm also going to continue working towards my Bronze Body Magic (got my Wii Just Dance game today so very excited about trying it out!).

Back