Wednesday Weighers

Had weigh in earlier, lost 5.5lbs :D (put on 3.5 last week so technically its only really 2lbs lol) very happy with the result though!

well done both of you!! :)

Ive got choccie/sugar withdrawl i think...lol ...splitting headache and feel really yukky....well serves me right i guess.....

i think the weight i gained has affected me mentally more than body wise....im feeling really fat today....funny what tricks your brain plays...

have good week everyone x

I lost 1lb this week, which I'm happy with, which means I've done my first half stone! :party0049:

Have a fab week everyone x

well done lisa!! :) feels great doesnt it?

can i ask everyone....how many sins do you allow yourself on a daily basis? 10 or 15?

yrs back i was only allowed 10....and im wondering if the weight comes off quicker with 10 sins?

also does everyone always have all their healthy extras? and do you think it speeds up weight loss if you dont?

im asking- not cos i want to speed up my weight loss but wondering if some aspects of what im doing on plan is slowing my weight loss?

I try to limit myself to 10 a day, our C has always advised us to oly have 10. Some days I go over 10 (I've had 12.5 today) but I'll get the extra back during the week so I dont have more than 70 per week. I also have my HEXs every day x

hiya jimjam x :)

our groups been told tween 10 and 15...which i think now ive lost a fair bit is too much for me...ive tried yesterday and today having only 10 but its hard to do now..im kinda used to the extra 5 lol

...its like a comfort thing knowing if i crave choccie etc ive got an extra 5 sins...its more flexible you know....i dont ever save sins but admit to going over 15 when i know ive had a run of a couple days having had only 5 or 6 sins....

maybe i should try to stick to 10 and see how i go....any change even on this plan prob takes a while to adjust to?

I sometimes feel the extra is allowing me to have sinned food i wouldnt usually have-using sins to fill a gap when i shold be using free food...dunno....lol.
thanx for listening jimjam lol x

I know exactly what you mean. I tried having 15 a day for one week after joining this foum coz everyone on here seemed to have 15 and I put 2lb on so I went straight back to 10! As I've never really had the extra 5 I dont miss them but I guess it would be extremely hard to give them up once I was used to them! If you are losing weight on 15 a day then I see no reason to change it, but if you feel your losses have slowed then give it a try for a couple of weeks and see if makes much difference x

Went to weigh-in yesterday and lost 4.5 pounds!!! Only one more pound to go until I have shed all my christmas weight! Woohoo!

I know exactly what you mean. I tried having 15 a day for one week after joining this foum coz everyone on here seemed to have 15 and I put 2lb on so I went straight back to 10! As I've never really had the extra 5 I dont miss them but I guess it would be extremely hard to give them up once I was used to them! If you are losing weight on 15 a day then I see no reason to change it, but if you feel your losses have slowed then give it a try for a couple of weeks and see if makes much difference x

well yeh lost on average 3-4lbs a week...itsd slowed down since december but thats cos only been on plan 100% one week in december :rolleyes: lol..but not feeling im curbing any cravings for sugery food etc - and having the extra sins enables me to have chocloate when id usually not...if you see what i mean lol....think i might try to stay within 10 sins and see over this month if it makes a difference.....thanx jimjam x :jelous:

Hey, I use 10 syns a day as we also told to have between 10 and 15 but were advised to have just 10. So rather then going from 15 to 10 why don't you have 12 for a while still more than 10, I'm always splitting my syns so I can have like a bag of Quavers and a mini bag ( 19.7g) of Maltesers as a treat. Andmy consultant says you should have your HE as they are important. Good luck with WI next Wednesday.... I have started on the EE plan yesterday and can't wait to see if it will work for me as it seems so much easier. :O)

Hey, I use 10 syns a day as we also told to have between 10 and 15 but were advised to have just 10. So rather then going from 15 to 10 why don't you have 12 for a while still more than 10, I'm always splitting my syns so I can have like a bag of Quavers and a mini bag ( 19.7g) of Maltesers as a treat. Andmy consultant says you should have your HE as they are important. Good luck with WI next Wednesday.... I have started on the EE plan yesterday and can't wait to see if it will work for me as it seems so much easier. :O)

HIYA :)
lol..sorry im laughing cos what you suggest is a good idea...only ive craved chocloate today and im already 2 sins over 15!! lol :eek:
But i guess if i allow myself 12 and make sure for the whole week i dont go over 84 sins il be ok lol

its not very often i dont have all my HE but when i do thats when im in danger of having something too high in sins...

i sometimes have an ee day but usualy just green....let me know how you get on with following ee?
tc x

:)
ee today..

breakfast
2x bread HEB
mushrooms
eggs
beans
tom ketchup 2sins

lunch
broccoli n cheese pasta n sauce 0.5sins
steamed veggies

hi lite 2sins
fruit salad

chicken
mixed peppers
mushrooms
onions
lettuce
tom
cucumber
carrot cabbage
SW CHIPS..LOADS LOL

pitta bread 11sins
mayo 1.5sins
ketchup 2sins
(sins total 19)

fruit salad..if room later lol

lol thoses damm syns lol
Not sure if I'm doing the EE right, it almost seems too easy. I will let you know on Wednesday.;O)

hiya hows ee going?
and im never sure im doing ee right thats why i onky do it once a week-for my fri night chicken kebab lol.
ive struggled last few days what with snow and being housebound and kids off and doing nuthin all day lol..and dam hormones...grrrr .

Id better go fill in my food diary lol..deffo feel better when i do lol
tc x

morning :)
wi..trudged through the snow with my two little ones...

lost 1lb which isnt a lot but i only ever expect to lose max of 2lb a week so not too upset...ive been fairly inactive as little one only been to school twice in two weeks and weve only been out the house twice in the snow...also totm....set myself mini goal of 3lb for this coming week...going to go over the plans again -up my free food and downsize my sins...oh and plan the whole weeks food for myself in advance - hope it gives me some focus.

hope everyone else had good losses and have a good week everyone x

Well done bluefizz, I lost 1lb too, it's all in the right direction though, however small :D

thanx jimjam and well done to you too :)

Its a life change-eating wise -not a quick-fix lol.....just wish i could find some motivation, mine seems to have faded.

Its like my brain has caught up with my body being the weight i am right now - i feel better in smaller clothes and look healthier -

its almost like my mind is saying-"hey your fine now-looking good and in smaller clothes-you dont have a problem do you?"

and now its like before i started sw....trying to get my head round the plan again and not feeling in control....dont know what the answer is really....:confused:

think i need some sunshine and no more snow lol

night peeps x

Hi, so i have followed the EE plan all week and lost 3lbs last week. I was well chuffed but can't believe its nearly time to get weight again. Not been so good this week. Good luck you all till Wednesday night.:O)

Back