Wednesday Weighers

Hello everyone, well done on your great losses..

I lost 1/2 a pound.. Not bad as I wasn't that great this week!!... It's a loss in the right direction :)

2.5lb that's all my holiday gain gone :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Very disappointed- stayed the same.

I was pretty good this week as well. Really feel motivation slipping and would love to go get a cheeseburger and slice of cake now :-(

Doesn't seem worth eating all of the rabbit food to not be losing. Sad me!! Xx

Restarting.

I weighed in at home this morning and saw a gain. Had some breakfast and decided to weigh in at Boots. Bigger gain. But I do so much better when I have that slip of paper to remind me so I am starting again at this weight.

I know where the gain came from but I was still gutted. Ah well.... the past is the past.

Good going on all your loses. You all are doing really well.

If you get downhearted think it wasn't as bad as my week (either 5lb or 9lb gain depnding which scale you run with)

Heres to a good week for us all.

Dreams can come true

JUdith & Pickle the wonder dog

Well went to WI tonight and put on 5 pounds. I'm very happy with this cause I got married on 9th April and just got back from a 4 week honeymoon travelling around Europe. Thought if would be more.

I'm glad I went back cause I wasn't going to but hubby persuaded me to and now I can get back on track. :)

Well done on coming back both Judith and catmonkey!!! Will be great chatting and keeping updated on progress!!!
My first WI and i lost 3.5lb, which i'm really happy about, after the previous 6 weeks faffing about and cheating!!!
Just goes to show that if i stick to it - it works!!
Have a good week everyone!! xxx

Well went to WI tonight and put on 5 pounds. I'm very happy with this cause I got married on 9th April and just got back from a 4 week honeymoon travelling around Europe. Thought if would be more.

I'm glad I went back cause I wasn't going to but hubby persuaded me to and now I can get back on track. :)

Hi Catmonkey. Congratulations on your wedding and I am sure you had the most wonderful honeymoon. It really doesn't matter what you gained during this time. Glad your new husband is so supportive!!! Back to reality, back on track!!!!

2.5 lb off tonight!!! Whoopie! Only half a pound off my 2 stone shiny!!!

6.5 lbs off tonight! Yay! Ruining all my hard work by eating chocolate though. Damn exam stress!

Heyyy you're a student from Glasgow too! Where do you study?! :D Well done btw!!

Hi all, well 1lb off for me this week, not a great loss considering my gains recently, but still a loss and feeling more positive hoping for a bigger loss next week! Hope your all ok and good luck xx

Congrats to the losses this week, reading them inspires me.
I lost 1 pound this week, and was so excited as I am now at 10% of what I want to loose.

Back