Wednesday Weighers

Yay I must of had a bad day yesterday as it is lady's time and I felt so bloated I was upset I'd put on a 1lb and was back to ten stone but this morning I was 9.12! Let's hope it stays silly fluid and hormones! Still feel huge though

sugarpuffjane said:
Hi Catmonkey. Congratulations on your wedding and I am sure you had the most wonderful honeymoon. It really doesn't matter what you gained during this time. Glad your new husband is so supportive!!! Back to reality, back on track!!!!

Thank you. It was amazing. Back to work last Monday :( .

sts again, never mind at least it was not a gain

i lost 5 and half pounds last night was so chuffed with myself worked really hard for it, and im not stopping now sooo determined!

Tom_River said:
Lost one pound, despite a weekend away in Germany. And I got voted Man of the year 2011 for my local group. Total weight loss 8 stone 6 pounds and I'll consider entering the national competition.

Yey well done Tom!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone!!

5.5lb loss for me this week :) I had put on 3 pounds over the last two weigh ins though - I had a wedding, a hen night (with far too much food and alcohol!!) plus easter so I'm happy that i'm back on track and my little slip up hasn't mattered too much :)

Well done everyone!!

5.5lb loss for me this week :) I had put on 3 pounds over the last two weigh ins though - I had a wedding, a hen night (with far too much food and alcohol!!) plus easter so I'm happy that i'm back on track and my little slip up hasn't mattered too much :)

Why do all social events come at once!!! All the bank Holidays and the royal wedding threw me completely!!Now back on track like you - Well done!!!

Well done everyone, I am embracing the social events and trying to stay strong!

Go go wednesday weighers :)

Tom_River said:
Lost one pound, despite a weekend away in Germany. And I got voted Man of the year 2011 for my local group. Total weight loss 8 stone 6 pounds and I'll consider entering the national competition.

Wow, well done Tom, that's fantastic, good luck with the National you've got to enter!

I lost 1/2lb this week. Was a bit down initially but decided to focus on the fact it was a loss and I'm close to my goal.

Why do all social events come at once!!! All the bank Holidays and the royal wedding threw me completely!!Now back on track like you - Well done!!!

Like buses they are!

Well done, I know how easy it is to go off track (did it in a major way!) but the most important thing is admitting it, and starting fresh :)

Got another hen night tomorrow, but it will be far more civil than the last one as it is the 'oldies' version. unfortunately I have zero control over food tomorrow as it is a hot buffet, but I will try and do my best anyway.

kayla6002 said:
i lost 5 and half pounds last night was so chuffed with myself worked really hard for it, and im not stopping now sooo determined!

Well done I have struggled since I got to 10.3 it has been a nightmare how did u manage that big loss?

First weigh in this Wednesday and I feel nervous already! had a sneak mid week weigh in on my own scales but was in the morning when class is at night so dont really want to go by the loss I had on my scales so far!

Well done I have struggled since I got to 10.3 it has been a nightmare how did u manage that big loss?

I just made a plan for the whole week picking days that would suit me from the little books that have days plans in them (delicious food optimising days and 100 extra easy days) and stuck to it 100% no sneaky treats in between and it just goes to show it worked.

14.5 syns today and feel like I've blown it!

Hello

Someone talk some sense into me, I've been doing very well this week and normally have 5-10 syns a day max.

I know that I can have up to 15 syns a day but the daft thing is today I have had 14.5 syns and feel like I've blown it. :doh:

I know I am still 100% sticking to SW plan but wish I didn't feel so guilty and as if I'd blown it, I've gone from looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday to dreading it - any one else get like this?

Away..... if it is any consolation when I was going to group some years back and lost 5 stone I had my best losses when I stuck to about 15 syns a day. I don't do so well at the lower end of the scale.

Its OK to let your hair down every once in a while...... HONEST!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

justjudith said:
Away..... if it is any consolation when I was going to group some years back and lost 5 stone I had my best losses when I stuck to about 15 syns a day. I don't do so well at the lower end of the scale.

Its OK to let your hair down every once in a while...... HONEST!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

It's psychological I'm sure that you feel heavier even though you are sticking to the plan, when you have WI approaching. My goal though is to make lifestyle changes that I can keep to! So if I do need an extra few syns enjoy them but count them. I have 1lb to lose on Wednesday for my 1stone. Have been doing lots of tag rugby this morning so hoping that I will have done it - watch this space .....

Back