Wednesday Weighers

Been on Holiday weigh in tonight

Went to lovely Devon last week 2 cream teas (worth every syn) didnt count them far too, many clotted cream only 80% fat so not too bad.

Fish and chips and a few ice creams any way got back on plan Saturday weighed in tonight and STS quite pleased it could have been a real disaster.

Hope everyone has a good loss best wishes to all.

3.5pounds for me which i am happy with after being naughty and having too many coronas one night!

I've STS :-( I am really disappointed as even though I have had two meals out this week I was good whilst out and then had very low syns to bring me back on track for the week, in the end I totaled 65 syns for the week, so even if both meals were another 20 syns at each would still be under 115 :-(

Can anyone take a look at my food diary and tell me what I'm doing wrong please? http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/208927-slim4ever-sw-way-2.html

1 LB off for me this week which gives me my 2 stone sticky!!!!
28.5 LB in 18 weeks!!!! I am so pleased!

First weigh in and i lost 7lb
So i got my first sticker!

=D

Well done on all of the losses.

I lost 2lb this week which takes me into the 13's!!! I started in the 15's so I am very happy. I also got slimmer of the week for the 3rd time and recieved my bronze body magic :D

After my worrying I lost 1.5 lbs yay! so that is half a stone in 2 weeks best I have ever done, I am really determined now though no more messing around. Well done everyone on all your weight losses we shall all be skinny minnies one day hehe!:happy096:

I had my initial WI tonight, as a new member, so I'll be joining you next week, hopefully with a big loss!

Well done to everyone this week - there's been some really good results!

Charmel said:
I had my initial WI tonight, as a new member, so I'll be joining you next week, hopefully with a big loss!

Well done to everyone this week - there's been some really good results!

Welcome on board and good luck for next week :)

1/2lb off for me this week, off on my hols for 2 weeks so will try and limit the damage hopefully

Sleepy59 said:
Well done on all of the losses.

I lost 2lb this week which takes me into the 13's!!! I started in the 15's so I am very happy. I also got slimmer of the week for the 3rd time and recieved my bronze body magic :D

Congratulations that is really good going. I WILL have lost 1 stone next week :)

Back on the wagon this week and seeing the benefit with a 5.5 lb loss! Hope I can keep this up as I'm not sure what I have done so right this week

3lbs off for me tonight, all that effort in this last week paid off! Can I do 2lbs next week and get my next award??? I'm sure as heck going to try my hardest.

Seeing some fab losses on here today, well done everyone x

3lbs off for me tonight, all that effort in this last week paid off! Can I do 2lbs next week and get my next award??? I'm sure as heck going to try my hardest.

Seeing some fab losses on here today, well done everyone x
Well done on a fantastic loss :)

Back