Wednesday Weighers

hey every one,well done so far on all the losses!!! my first weigh in was tonight and i lost 7.5lb!!!! i am so happy i want to cry lol! xxx

hey every one,well done so far on all the losses!!! my first weigh in was tonight and i lost 7.5lb!!!! i am so happy i want to cry lol! xxx

Oh my god that is amazing. You should be very proud of that massive achievement luv.

Some amazing loses this evening - so a fantastic well done to you all. You must be super pleased and long may it continue - it's the best feeling isn't it?

I lost 2lbs this week, giving me a 2 1/2st award

Well done Natalie!!!! I also lost 2lb. this week, but no sticker or certificate for me!!!
Xxx

I was surprised and won 2.5 this week, got the slimmer of the week. Need 3 more til my first half stone sticker so will be trying extra hard this week! X

Hi All, well I am soooo happy to report that I lost 4lbs this week! woooo hoo ( can you tell im excited) feel so much better for being 100% on plan and now need to continue! would love the same loss next week but I know that very rarely happens! but fingers crossed! good luck all/well done xx

Congrats everyone, I'm over my STS and am sending positive vibes out to all :)

3rd weigh in and lost 2lb :D 5lb off in total for me..

TRIVENAM said:

Amazing!!! Well Done you.

carbs4ever said:
Well done you :) which plan are you following?

Thanks, I do a bit of everything to be honest but think I tend to lose more on green so try to do more of those if I can, extra easy is my next favourite and I do original every now and again. :)

1/2 off this week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

for this week its extra easy with out the chocolate, cakes and biscuits

this week i have put on 4 lbs. i know not good ! i have realised that i think when i eat chocolate, cake and buiscuits this triggers my sweet tooth off which seems to have gotton worse since having my son. i have not even bought any hi fi bars with chocolate on just the lemon ones. so far im doing really well and keeping up with my exercise which isnt a problem even though i hate exercise. oh i recieved my 30 day shread yesterday so i will have a go at that tomorrow. i am also restarting up my diary.

AwaywitheFairies said:
Thanks, I do a bit of everything to be honest but think I tend to lose more on green so try to do more of those if I can, extra easy is my next favourite and I do original every now and again. :)

That's good to hear, me too (hence my username) so am thinking positive for a good loss like you :) good luck this week

carbs4ever said:
Congrats everyone, I'm over my STS and am sending positive vibes out to all :)

I have sts for a long time now!! I need to do something to break the curse!! Any ideas people? To be honest I had a very bad weekend and over indulged so if I gain I won't be surprised but I have until weds to put it right! I'm on top form now as I feel disgusting

Just stick to plan 100% that's all we can do. I am taking the advice of others and not being scared to use my syns. Aiming for 80 over the week. Usually am so worried of a gain I only have 50-60. Fingers crossed

Back