Wednesday Weighers

thanks, i was gonna do a cottage pie for tea with peas carrots in it and a side salad.

Im not really very good at cooking, are there any easysoup recipe. Im also really fussy lol

Depends on how fussy re the soup I'm not a great lover of them but make the chunky minestrone one its dead easy and lasts for a couple of days. I have my healthy extras as couldn't live without my coffee. It is definitely possible to achieve a loss by wed I know as I do this quite often lol tho not the best way to go about it

i don't mind shop bought minestrone soup. could i ask for the recipe please.

Im glad a posted here now cause was thinking i might aswell not bother this week but if i can achieve a loss that would be fab thank you

2 onions,4 sticks celery,2 large carrots, tin chopped tomatoes,2 garlic cloves,tin mixed beans,2 veg stock cubes made up with pint hot water, frozen peas,handful spaghetti snapped into small bits. Basically just chop everything chuck in pan with all over ingredients and cook for bout 40 mins. Tastes even better the next day. Hope this helps but also eat some super speed foods too and drink lots of water. Don't give up just coz you had a blip !!!

bit late but i lost 2 and half well deserved pounds!! and i'm looking forward to this weeks weigh in! ( didnt think i would ever say that but i've got my head really in it now) :)

Had my first weigh in last Wednesday and I lost *drum roll* 2.5lbs :) YAY!! Better to loose it slow and steady than loads and quickly!! It's more likely to pile back on otherwise :) I am going to the gym 3-4 days a week too :) x

So excited about weigh in tonight!! Had sneaky look at my scales just now and they are telling me I've lost which would be absolutely amazing. I last weighed in 2 weeks ago and have spent most of that time being off track, have only been on plan since mon morning! Have been having super speed soup the last two days so will be putting it down to that if I have lost!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i lost 3lb xxx

Thanks nikki p x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back