Wednesday Weighers

Thrilled with my 3lb loss this week. Worked really hard for it!!

Hope I`ll be able to continue. I tend to have short bursts of activity then fall back again!! :D

I had my first weigh in last night and I lost 2.5 lbs which im so hoot about! Worked bloody hard! I was sceptical about wether slimming world would work, but it appears it does!! =D
Hope everyone got the loss they hoped for
X

Wow some wonderful weight losses and awards this week, lost count how many sotw / club 10 awards.

I lost 3.5 & sotw, only 2.5 til 1.5 stone :D

Here's to another good week of losses.

Well done everyone!! I`ve only got 2lbs to go for my 1.5stone award.

Have lowered my target by another 7lbs. Did have 4lbs to target, now 10lbs. Hope I haven`t bitten off more than I can chew. Tend to hibernate in winter so I`ll need some motivation to keep the Body Magic going!!:D

Well done everyone:):gutted to put on half a pound :cry: and had a discussion about it at group as been strictly on plan and swimming 4 times a week and riding my bike: conclusion was I don't eat enough as burning up too many calories:confused:
Going to change what I eat and snack more on free foods, make sure I have my healthy extras/syns and see what happens next week:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Well done everyone:):gutted to put on half a pound :cry: and had a discussion about it at group as been strictly on plan and swimming 4 times a week and riding my bike: conclusion was I don't eat enough as burning up too many calories:confused:
Going to change what I eat and snack more on free foods, make sure I have my healthy extras/syns and see what happens next week:)

Poor you, it's so frustrating when that happens. Try drinking lots of water, eat lots of free food with the s symbol and a must do is eat plenty of kiwis lol. Keep at it hun, don't throw your hard work this week away by caving into temptation!

Lost 2pound this week :) working towards 3pound next week to get my stone n half award :D

Holidaygirl10 said:

Was this your first week with quite a bit of exercise? Could be that you surprised your muscles with the sudden increased usage.

When muscles get used quite a bit, they start retaining more water, which temporarily increases your weight. Continue your regular exercise. Make sure you don't have the same routine every week, otherwise your body may get too used to it and you'll start burning less calories.

It is good to eat enough and on a regular basis. Don't starve yourself. Allow yourself your healthy extras and at least the minimum amount syns. ;-)

I hope this helps. I bet you'll be over the moon with next week's result.

Well done all, and those who STS or gained I feel this week will be a good'n :)

Well I'm having a hair cut tomorrow,so I'll be a little lighter Bum bum lol x

Good luck everyone!

I'm sulking,I'm on a starve from 8pm now,till after blood test in the morning,I hate not being able to have a coffee :(

Dreading Wednesday have been eating what I like for the last 4 out if 5 days, have found it so hard,* week is upon me and I just couldn't curb those sugar/ junk cravings. I decided to weigh at home yesterday and it was a 4.5lb gain, mortified :-( but my own fault!

AwaywitheFairies said:
Dreading Wednesday have been eating what I like for the last 4 out if 5 days, have found it so hard,* week is upon me and I just couldn't curb those sugar/ junk cravings. I decided to weigh at home yesterday and it was a 4.5lb gain, mortified :-( but my own fault!

Tell me about it hun. Apparently as soon as we have something sugary it causes a huge sugar spike in our body, then we have a dramatic fall of blood sugar so the body then demands more sugar.

I guess if we can control that first emotional craving, then we stand a better chance.

I have been back 100% since admitting what I was struggling with, so also nervous for tomorrow but I drew a bold line under my cravings and feel better for being honest. We will compare notes tomorrow and whatever happens stay firmly focussed ;)

OK everyone, sounds like a few of us have found the last week a toughie. The last few days have been a bit of a struggle, then last night just managed to fight off the cravings for junk food; just felt hungry all day and what did I do differently, well I didn't have cereal for breakie, was in a rush so had alpen bar - then couldn't have the other one as had run out so patten definately to watch. Message to self - HAVE BREAKFAST!

Hope tomorrow brings some good weight losses.

I am not looking forward to weigh in this week, I had an awful night on sunday and seemed to struggle yesterday as well. Just hoping if I have put on it isnt to much. I am back on track now thankfully.

I am not looking forward to weigh in this week, I had an awful night on sunday and seemed to struggle yesterday as well. Just hoping if I have put on it isnt to much. I am back on track now thankfully.

Good your back on track. :) I feel so much more positive today - perhaps there was something in the air, there was a hurricane after all!

Back